Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Help! My mum fell victim to scammers

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Help! My mum fell victim to scammers

Unread postby Freeneezzee » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:58 am

Hi, I’m posting here as I have nowhere else to turn. My mum passed away last week but I have found heaps of documents and details related to her being scammed. She went through this a few years ago after meeting someone on a well known dating site,the usual tricks played on her etc which resulted in her giving away money... to what extent I don’t know. I have all the documents relating to that instance
This time it’s someone different (or could be a few people). I have names, addresses, email addresses, numbers etc and have reported to the Met police, waiting them to contact me. I am so angry with mum for getting into this again but she has passed and I’ve not even laid her to rest and all I’m thinking is these scum bags are doing this to someone else ... do you have any advice or what I can do from here? I can’t access her emails as I don’t have the passwords so all I have are the documents as proof. I’m heartbroken that someone could have done this to her, she was a caring generous soul, I would love to know they’ve been shut down....
Freeneezzee
New survivor

Re: Help! My mum fell victim to scammers

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:11 am

You can send scans of the documents to me at my E-mail address below. I will remove any instances of her name and document the text from them here so others can be warned.

My E-mail address is in the Captcha image below.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Freeneezzee » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:14 am

Hey Al, I can’t see the Captcha image, is that because I’m on a smart phone? If so I’ll log onto computer over weekend and sort through what I have - there are slips for payments with different peoples names on etc ... so you want all that?
Freeneezzee
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Don't know what the problem is but You have an E-mail at the address you registered on the site with.

The more information you can send to me the better. E-mail addresses used by the scammer, Places the scammer had her send money to like Western Union & Bank accounts, Website addresses used by the scammer, & Phone numbers will be helpful.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Freeneezzee » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Hi Al, I can see the email now :)
I’ll sort it all over the weekend... it’s been difficult to look through as you can imagine. Thank you for caring about this, there is literally no one out there in an official capacity that does ;-) K
Freeneezzee
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:59 pm

We know...

We're not official, but we do care and after processing what you send me I'll let you know what actions have been / can be taken.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Freeneezzee » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks Al. I’ll process what I can this week. The weekend has been hard for me as today is (Removed by BA)... I will be in touch ;)
Freeneezzee
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:43 pm

Thanks for following up.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.