Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emiliamccarty5@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

emiliamccarty5@gmail.com

Unread postby jichne1968 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:17 am

download_20190218_180658.jpg
I have let myself get scammed too many times the last few years, let myself get convinced I was talking to someone who was caught in a human trafficking ring and trying to get out, someone with a kid stuck in a parking lot needing a place to stay and money for gas, most recently it was someone I had started talking to for a few weeks and pretended being an innocent person looking for a way out of their situation. Began to suspect that they were part of some human trafficking but now I know better. Pretended to be held at an airport by federal agents wanting my Drivers license front and back, a copy of my social security card as well as a utility bill. I said bull and they finally admitted it in a text message, I have the text messages still as well as all the google hangouts conversations with this person, filed an ic3 report even called the FBI at one point three months ago still have not heard anything on it. Started receiving codes for a website called meetme on my phone, they were Emilia McCarty and now they are calling themselves Emilia Neudauer, be warned.
jichne1968
New survivor

Re: emiliamccarty5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:08 am

Thank you for your post. Is there any more information you can post concerning this scammer? E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs (No Nudes), Phone numbers, and links to social media where you met her are all helpful.

Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.