Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Turner Andrews

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Romance Scam using Turner Andrew's photos

Unread postby Jenkins214 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Person is using the photos of Turner Andrew's says his name is Jeremy Russell US Army Sgt. On a peace keeping mission in Abu Dhabi has another 3 months to go until he will be deploy back to US. Divorced white male no children divorced 5 yrs. Stationed at Ft. Belvoir lives in Waldorf, MD.
I met him first on POF user name russellj0222 asked me to move to whatsapp then to telegram. He will call me to chat sounds Middle Eastern says it his accent French/American.
Tells me he has fallen in love with me and needs to come home. He needs $50,000 to pay to his Commander Weber to cover for another soldier taking his place. He has several phones numbers he will text or call from. I did sent him $500.00 through bitcoin he said the food was terrible and he was hungry. I have all his bitcoin information so I could make the transaction.
I see on POF he a new user name Andrewsc and new updated pictures of Turne Andrews older now and sports a beard.
Attachments
IMG_20201204_213620_776.jpg
IMG_20201204_213629_801.jpg
IMG_20201204_213629_801.jpg
IMG-20201116-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20201115-WA0002.jpg
Jenkins214
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sergeant Turner Andrew

Unread postby xxbuttercup » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:30 am

hey guys! I saw this guy on an astrology dating app Nuit. I reversed searched his images and found this board.

He told me his name was Andrew Moreno then deactivated his account. According to the app, he’s born around the second week of July in 1984. What striked me was weird was that his location went from 80 miles away in North Texas to Nigeria on the app in a matter of days? During a pandemic?

FWIW earlier in the thread: 469 is a Dallas TX area code.
xxbuttercup
New survivor

Unread postby xxbuttercup » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:40 am

I don't know how to post the images on this board without them being too big. Here is an Imgur post. Sorry, don't have the updated image where it says his location was in Nigeria!
Attachments
GA7OyJN.jpeg
xxbuttercup
New survivor

Unread postby Pizzanbc135 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:12 pm

I have been scammed by him as well and on top of that I am disabled. He has taken over 2,000 from me, has promised to marry me and got a loan in my name.
Pizzanbc135
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:15 pm

Pizzanbc135,

I am sorry you got defrauded by this scammer.

Be sure you report the case to your local police and also report the fraud to your bank. For him to get a loan in your name means he stole your identity as well. There must be a way the authorities can assist you in this awful situation.

Can you maybe add here the email address he was using with you and the reason he asked you to send money for? These details may help another victim dealing with the same scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby sreed1975 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:51 pm

Says his name is David Blad
He uses "davidblad2774" in Instagram
His email he is using is davidblad277@gmail.com Phone number he gave me: 440-276-1831 Private TikTok account @jonalmimk @davidscott2333

Says he is from Ohio
Lost his wife some years ago that he doesn’t like to talk about Single father of two boys (that he never really talks about in our chat) - Chris is 8 and Divine is 5 Tries to gain trust by a lot of complements on looks and personality.
Asks a lot of "first date" type questions; family, interests, definition of love, ideal date, what are the most important things in my life, what is the biggest mistake men/women make in a relationship...
Said he was going to be deployed to Syria (arrived today 7/26/2021) Said he is a tactical operation unit to monitor military intelligence, surveillance, network admin and hardware and software implementation Asked what I do for work and that he is attracted to me because I am a straightforward strong woman I asked him about if English was his first langue he said he used to speak some German but he was from USA and not another country. I was suspicious because part of my development team is off shore and some of the context he uses and phrases messages is EXACTLY like my team talks.
Sent me a YouTube video link of the "You had me from hello" song.
How him and his wife were not on good terms before she passed away and that made him see how precious life was and he wanted to spend his time with me...
I found a TikTok account listed above that is private and he said is someone that hacked him and used his pic. Said he was surprised I even found it. When in fact his dumb self requested to follow me. I didn’t accept because I don’t post on there it is merely to watch goofy videos and when I saw the pic I knew he was a scam FOR SURE that is why I did a reverse image search.
Sends messages to "check" on me and see how my day is then EARLY in the morning sends very long messages that he clearly found somewhere (perfectly written) saying how his life changed when he met me, and kisses and hugs make him love me more everyday (I have NEVER met this man in my life) and GIFs of roses or hearts...
Says how much he misses me
Will reach out to me when he can while he is in Syria but doesn’t know the rules (yet he's messaging me the entire time. Never skipping a beat but somehow got from Ohio to Syria in an hour and a half.
He had a tough life mom abandoned him, lost his dad at early age, lived with uncle who was a Military Priest that saved him and got him interested in going into the military Wanted me to give us a chance to have a serious relationship and when he gets home from Syria in 2-3 months wants to meet in person (NOT HAPPENING) Only mentioned his boys when I asked him who they were staying with for the 2-3 months he was going to be gone.

Stolen images used:

Phone: +14402761831
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Kirtland, OH
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Oh
sreed1975
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:53 am

From a Survivor:

His username on POF is mylastdate79 and says his name is Wilson. Says he is in the army, divorced bc his wife cheated on him. He asked questions like how many siblings I have, where I was born, what my job is. Was very vague and ignored most of these questions but you could tell he was trying to get personal info.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Scammers suck » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:02 am

I talked to him on facebook as wyatt ryan and then we started chatting on whats app he sent me pics said his mom is from Sweden but his dad is in texas and he just brought a house in Charlottesville, Va... His wife was pregnant with there first child but was killed in car accident... Wanted me to send him walmart cards or iTunes or money for his phone... His bank was hacked and he is over in Kuwait in war and he couldnt get it straighten out until he gets bk home... I blew up pic of him in truck with the army jacket it says Jason on the black bracelet... I have met him on different sites by different names... The number i have for him is (386) 320-3082... I also have talked to him as Andrew Murphy... I have pics but its saying to large to up load..
Scammers suck
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:12 pm

+13863203082
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Debary, FL
Original network provider* Comcast Phone Of Florida, Llc - Fl

Please send as much information as possible concerning the scammer to me.
My E-mail address is below.

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs, and phone numbers are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

goodlife5343@gmail.com

Unread postby Candy45 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:52 pm

Started talking to a guy off tik tok 5 days ago going under name goodlife5343 his tik tok profile still up there. Using goodlife5343@gmail.com says his name is Andrew Joshua was chatting on hangouts started getting suspicious so did a reverse image search and yes it's stolen images of sgt Andrew Turner. Luckily I was suspicious after only few days of chat as he was coming on far too strong far too quick. Says he's from Plano Texas in us army in Afghanistan and he's going home in 3 months has a son 11yrs old called Ben his wife died 3 yrs ago his mother died when he was 5yr old his dad lives in Thailand he owns 2 houses and manages his dad's property. Asked me if my house was rented or owned what I did for work etc. Also way he spoke in messages made me think he don't sound American sounds like someone whose English is talking like someone foreign. Will try upload all the other pics he sent me of himself him with his dad in red t-shirt and pics of his son ben. I did send few pics of myself before became suspicious hope he can't use my pics for anything?
Attachments
download_20210823_194715.jpg
Candy45
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.