Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

JOUBERT HENRY jouberthenryza@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby daisy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:14 pm

IP 209.85.220.41

Here is everything about me. I am A Citizen of South African, I was born in Port Elizabeth, I attended my schools in Canada that's why I can't speak Afrikaans fluently, I really want to settle down, I was born and raised with a good Christian background, I am the only child of my parents, I have a son his name is David and he is schooling in Canada now and he is 13 years of age, David is the only family I have left, I can from a very small family, I lost my parents and my wife, I am tired of living a lonely life, I was taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people. I still maintains this value wherever I go.. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly, open minded and straight forward in life, loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of my woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I love pet Animals a lots especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Smoke. I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Red wine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit, look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. A walk in the park holding hands, sharing an Ice cream cone, carving her name in a tree, telling her how beautiful she is to me. No need to make it difficult, Friends first and forever.. The rest will come to us. .I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn't lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs. I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someone negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me.

I
am an interior designer, my job is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment. the design and coordination of the decorative elements of the interior of a house, apartment, office, or other structural space, including color schemes, fittings, furnishings, and sometimes architectural features. These solutions are functional, enhance the quality of life and culture of the occupants and are aesthetically attractive. I have about 11 workers under me. I am a good leader, I know how to work with people and make sure everyone is happy. I have been doing this for over 20 years now. I am working here in Syria now, completing a contract here, it's a 1 year and 6 months contract, I will be rounding up this contract this month, I will be coming back home, I hope we can always keep in touch with each other so that once we meet in person we won't be like strangers to each other.

I work as an interior designer right now I am completing a job here in syria I'll be coming back home anytime soon I would like us to keep in touch and know each other more so that we can meet in person when I come back home I like your profile very beautiful and attractive woman.
Thank you very much for your reply I really love to know you more are you married or single I am a single man I lost my wife to heart attack four years ago I have one son I'm originally from South Africa, I have my house in Port Elizabeth.
I have one son ?

constantly demanding attention whenignored

Why are you not saying something or did are do something wrong
But is taking you time to reply back why ?
Now WhAT are you doing

Fine thank God
I Am happy to hear from you again

Searching for You Are My Best Friend Having a friend is one of the best things that can happen in life...
Are really wanted to be your friend
I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you as you are my best friend! I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being mybest friend!
Good morning. The more you count yourself as blessed, the more blessed you will be. Thank God for this beautiful morning and let friendship and love prevail this morning. My dear friends I am wishing you a great and beautiful morning with joy.
I really love what I see in you and my heart tells me you are the kind of woman I can spend my life with
I want us to take each other serious and build a good relationship together
I really love what I see, I want to take you serious and I hope you do the same to me too, I want us to delete our profile off the site so that we can concentrate on each other

and then the regular "new month" blessings...they all send that without fail

Just keep saying AMEN; + Surprises +Elevation +Peace +Favour +Wealth +Success +Longlife +Joy +Promotion +Protection All & more shall be yours In Jesus Name Happy New Month.

interesting..his house is in Port Elizabeth at Hankey.. Hankey is another town
Thanks you very much for your reply
I have my house in port Elizabeth
Dear in hankey

D
ear If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me
If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again.

I wish to start every morning with you till my last breath! Enjoy this sunny morning to the fullest! May every morning bring a bright smile on your face and positivity in your life! A very good morning with best wishes so that you have a day full of good things and full of blessings and love!
You are still in the arms of sleep, and I embrace you and wish you a good morning!

Is taking you time to reply back to me why
Where have you been
Dear where have you been
Are you okay

Honey why are you not taking to
Fine if you don't won't to talk let me no
Okay honey when you less busy write to me okay

I value our relation and put spice of love in it. I hope you like it and take it for the rest of your life.
I promise to be your guardian angel, the one that makes you smile when you’re moody. The one that cares about you than itself. The one that will love you until the end of time. I love you.
Talk to me what is going on
Age his just by number

I love my life because it gave me you, I love you because you are my life
Hello honey what are you doing
Honey you go offline without let me no why ?
Honey The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.

You are my only one
Or did you want to hurt me
Just tell me
Honey why are you not saying something ?
Hello
Honey why are you not saying something
Honey but is taking you time to reply to me or are you busy
Goodnight my Honey, my Love, my Angel! Today has been special for you and I hope that you wake up in the morning knowing that you are as loved as ever.
Please, sleep well and we will talk in the morning.

My Love I am indeed a happy man because of this good news I am about to share with you. Please honey I also want
to inform you that I just need this to be confidential between you and I for now, Since I met you online my life has change, you always bring good luck to me I can not hide it anymore I need to spit it out, I wish I am with you now this good news cause for celebration. you are really a virtuous woman honey I love you so much.
I just want to inform you that I will be coming back home soon and I am coming directly to you because I have been paid for my contract here, we will be able to spend good time together and also for my investment. I also want you to know that I was paid in cash because of the fighting and war that is happening here in Syria that's the only way they could give me my money, and now I need to send the money out from here as soon as possible before I can leave here, I want to send the money to you, I have prayed about this and God showed me you are a good woman I can trust with my life, so I want you to give me your word that you won't let me down. once you receive it and I tell you what to do, I can't send through bank my angel, the banks here can't send money to other Countries because of the war and the conflict the only way I can send the money to you safely is through a security company(courier service) to deliver to you safely, it will be deliver to you on the address you will provide okay. I will guide you through on what to do. I will be here for you. I know I can trust you. I love you so much. here is the money my love. all I need to send the parcel to you is your address, your name, phone number and email address for safety purpose okay. I LOVE YOU
I will go and register the package with the diplomat when I get off from work
Hello honey have you hear from the diplomat

He said he have write you on your email
I love you forever my queen
You're the best thing that happen to me
I wish to share my life with you, my morning and night giving it all to you
Honey have you heard from the diploma
Honey talk to me
Alright love. If you can go to any atm you can as well do an atm deposit to make it fast
The diploma said he already sent you account details
I will let the diploma know you are on it so that he can exercise some patient

IP 209.85.220.41

Sleck Courier Service <sleckcourierservice@gmail.com>

[
quote]This is Diplomat Johnson Webb from Sleck Security Delivery Service, I have a package(gift) for you that was deposited for Mr Henry Joubert, that I have to deliver to you in South Africa. I just want to let you know that I will be flying from Syria today and will be arriving SA tomorrow, please verify your Information which Mr Henry gave if it's correct or not, if I get to South Africa I will email you to know when to come to your house and deliver to you, I will be having a transit, attached is my identification card for you to know me when I come to deliver your package to you, I am very pleased to be at your service, thank you.

Hello good morning this is diplomat Johnson Webb again, I have arrived International Airport South Africa for Transit to your Address for delivery of your gift but there is a little problem here at the airport. I am ready to come over to you with your package but the custom officers here at the Airport ask me to inform the Beneficiary of the package which is you, to obtain a beneficiary document and also change of ownership to avoid scanning and seizing of your package here at the airport, they said that is the new policy, the Custom Director said you must obtain the above documents before I can have your box back and before I can also leave the airport. With this documents I won't encounter any problem at the point of delivery to you because it will serve as a guide and also will carry your information as the new owner and should be obtain by the Beneficiary which is you because with the payment receipt will be use to prepare the documents and after obtaining the documents a copy will be send to you as a prove. I have contacted the office in charge of the documents to know the cost Of getting this documents, they said it will cost the sum of three thousand rands only (R3,000) A quick response will be appreciated.

Fnb cheque account
Name: Mrs J Grobb****
No: 6275053****
BRANCH CODE: 250655
First National Bank
Send me the payment receipts once you
Make the payment. Thank you
[/quote]
Attachments
jopubert henry 04 351ffe5a826cdbf8e1584a43f04fc61a_1_6_0_1280_956_180_180_0014764588.jpg
jopubert henry 04 351ffe5a826cdbf8e1584a43f04fc61a_1_6_0_1280_956_180_180_0014764588.jpg (8.42 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
joubert henry 02 59c8a93fdda6eb89bf7721fa2939dfb8_1_6_0_810_1080_180_180_0008063288.jpg
joubert henry 02 59c8a93fdda6eb89bf7721fa2939dfb8_1_6_0_810_1080_180_180_0008063288.jpg (8.33 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
joubert henry 03 93b0b2ec4985bf8935996f2a7c8bd489_1_6_0_810_1080_180_180_0002811504.jpg
joubert henry 03 93b0b2ec4985bf8935996f2a7c8bd489_1_6_0_810_1080_180_180_0002811504.jpg (10.54 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
joubert henry 3 6292690291389937343.jpg
joubert henry -1 .jpg
daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.