Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mike Motrici

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

williamssmith1959@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 am

On net log,

Hello,
GOD is amazingly great that some people have been specially created and were blessed with the rarity, beauty and physique.And with all the profile I've seen and read in my entire life, is the most fascinating and captivating. So these people who are specially made by God are still there and you're the best of all .... I'm Williams, single and looking for true love ... I like your profile and I want to be your friend to explore your world greatness.I like to know more about you, and send me so we can get to know each other better, and waiting to read your news as soon as possible ...
Thank you,Williams smith
please send me your yahoo messenger address or you can add me williamssmith1959@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

williamssmith134
male - 54 years, Florida, United States
Active since 14 November 2012.

Name
williams smith
Date of birth
16/01/1959
United States
Native language
English

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.