Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Yuliyaya86@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Yuliyaya86@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear friend. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Yulechka. Iam hope to your like my picture. I'm also find someone with which my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose - I want to look a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait your letter.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: Yuliyaya86@outlook.com

See you soon, Yulechka.

Header:

Return-Path: <kama@coral.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.170.155.108])
Subject: Hi there my great friend!
Reply-To: Yuliyushunya Fine <kama@coral.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyushunya Fine <kama@coral.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 03:58:36
Message-ID: <20190318035837.5487.kama@coral.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 122.170.155.108
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Ahmedabad
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

YuliyaS32Prsonal@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Email:

Hello Darling. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Yulechka. I'm hope to your like my pic. Iam also search person with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I want to find a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal email: YuliyaS32Prsonal@hotmail.com

See you later, Yuliyushunka,

Header:

Return-Path: <nansei6@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [212.34.240.82])
Subject: Hello Sweetheart.
Reply-To: Yulechka Iam <nansei6@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yulechka Iam <nansei6@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:46:09
Message-ID: <20190318124610.2311.nansei-@siren.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 212.34.240.82
Originating ISP: Ucom Llc
City: Yerevan
Country of Origin: Armenia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.