Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bright28Natalya@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bright28Natalya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Email:

Salutti man, I do think that you'll be pleasantly surprised to get this mail. I do believe you don't actually recall me personally. Although I really hope we can communicate regardless of this fact. You offered me your email about Two years ago. That was on some type of online dating website. And then, our chat was tied to simply two or more letters. Today I came to the conclusion to write to you once again but Hopefully that now we are going to be able to become familiar with one another. I truly want to have a serious romantic relationship. In case you happen to be interested and just desire to talk with me, please reply to me. I'll look forward to your reply. Have a very good rest of a day. Your own good friend from Russland.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: bright28Natalya@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <mako-x@yacht.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.162.43.119])
Subject: Hello Sweetheart
Reply-To: Sweets Smilel <mako-x@yacht.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweets Smilel <mako-x@yacht.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:29:52
Message-ID: <20190315162954.0367.mako-x@yacht.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 125.162.43.119
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Medan
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bright28Natalya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Online, pictures from the same gallery are used with the profile of:

Ksenia
31 y/o
Saratov, Balakovo, Russian Federation
Languages: Russian, American, German
Searching for a man 35-89 y/o

I always try something new and be spontaneous. I live for travel - anywhere, anytime. There is nothing better than to explore some place where I have never been before, and try new things. I'm not quite sure how to squeeze myself into this little description, so just drop me a line and get to know me. I only need someone who is ready to laugh all day and listen to good music with me.

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bright28Natalya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Email:

Good Day Charming. I really believe that you'll be pleasantly surprised to receive this mail. I think you don't perhaps even recall me. However I hope we will be able to communicate despite this fact. You gave me your mail box address around 2 yrs ago. It was on some type of dating web-site. Afterward, our communication was limited to simply a couple of emails. Now I made a decision to write to you once more but I really hope that this time we'll have the ability to learn one another. I actually aim for a serious bond. If perhaps you are interested and simply wish to chat along with me, message me. I will look forward to your response. Wish you an excellent rest of a day. Your friend from Russland.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: bright28Natalya@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <you.i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.167.69.103])
Reply-To: Beautyo Prettyz <you.i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beautyo Prettyz <you.i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salut dear stranger!
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 09:52:13
Message-ID: <20190316095215.5798.you-i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 125.167.69.103
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Surabaya
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.