Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

BROWN KELLY - brown090kelly@gmail.com - +27630758267

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:29 am

BROWN KELLY - brown090kelly@gmail.com -
+27630758267

Oh okay I am self employed
am 58years. Would you leave the site if you meet the right man ?
I have been here about 8months now
Depends on how long my project will be not too sure
I am self employed
I am an independent contractor an engineer by profession and I work around residential and commercial building

Yeah nothing good comes easily,if you work and commit to it definitely it will come to pass
I’m looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time , and treat me right. I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and I think the best place to meet anyone for a life time relationship is not on a physical date it should be on a writing date because as a person has to take his time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone

I am having some problems and I don’t know if you can be of help
It has been stressing and weighing me down since
I am supposed to get my payment from the contract o completed already but i was asked to pay for taxes before my fund can be released

I
have been working on that since but no avail
The stress is too much and no help from anywhere
I just need financial assistance
I was asked to pay 52,000 but I already have 32000
Yes that’s what I need to have this whole problem sorted

Is killing all the people that could help seems not to have to assist me at the moment
Can you assist me babe ?...please
I need to have this sorted out then I can give you back before month end because then I must have gotten my payment
Let me know when you get some then I can see how you can send it through,because at the moment my account is overdrawn and I can use it to take any money otherwise the bank will take it as charged
Do you think you can help at all ?

Is there a shoprite or a spar around you ?
You can send it through that means it will be easier for me babe
You can go to the mall and help me do it please
So is there no way you can be able to send me send the money through if you are able to help ?
Okay let me know tomorrow then when you have the money then I can look for someone maybe any of my workers to help me with account
How much do you think you can help with ?

I will really appreciate it if you can do that for me
Because this has been a burden to me and it really stresses me out
Only God knows what I have been going through
I have been really stressed babe,if I could pull this through so o can come over and see you

IP 209.85.220.41

Account name:k.Make****:

Account number:117821****:
Nedbank. branch code.106012

Please help me do pay and clear babe so they money can be clear immediately please
Is one of my workers account so he can help me pick up the money
Is that okay babe ?

Phone:
+27630758267
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

Re: BROWN KELLY - brown090kelly@gmail.com - +27630758267

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:19 pm

writes under a different name, namely Mario Jacques

Honey you have decided to make me passing through all this hard times, because i am in need of just R20,000 to sort my work out and make things fine so i can be paid my money for the job, and come for you as once, now winter is near and all i want and chose to follow is you, and you know
I am so ashame a man of me going though all this and i am asking for your help, and you outing funny and strange to me all because of little change of 20,000 Rands to sort things out so i can be paid for the job, which you already know is 7 Million Euros.
What is 20,000 Rands have to be compared with 7 million Euros i will be paid, and i promise i will give you a 100,000 Euros once i am paid by this month ending.
Post a reply