Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

milashkataty@postoel.com

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Email:

Hi unknown Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Tatyana. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also find person with whom my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still single and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important) is my goal - I want to find a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in more detail I talk about me later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: milashkataty@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Tatyanoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <t.k-s.sugi@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [123.16.254.103])
Subject: Good day stranger,
Reply-To: Tatyanka Tatyanusenka <t.k-s.sugi@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tatyanka Tatyanusenka <t.k-s.sugi@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 06:18:07
Message-ID: <20190313061808.7135.t-k-s-sugi@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 123.16.254.103
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is part of a gallery reported online since 2013 for being used in romance scams.
"She" is part of the same scam group reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59172.
Post a reply