Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

devak0ketca@outlook.com

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Email:

Salutti, Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Tatyana. I'm hope to your like my pic. Iam also look person with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a companion to my solitary life. I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about me later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: devak0ketca@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Tatyanushusya.

Header:

Return-Path: <studio_lys@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [84.22.50.22])
Reply-To: Tanuscha Tatyanchika <studio_lys@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tanuscha Tatyanchika <studio_lys@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello charming man
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:55:16
Message-ID: <20190314185517.7466.studio-lys@angel.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 84.22.50.22
Originating ISP: Artmotion Sh.p.k.
City: Ferizaj
Country of Origin: Serbia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Post a reply