Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Dear NTO,
What a wonderful beginning to a new month! It began early in the previous month -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you, NTO. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.

Forever Yours,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Dear NTO,

What started out as a sincere friendship turned into a strong bond between two lovers who found out the true meaning of love the hard way. The journey seems so long sometimes and at the same time it seems short. To me it feels like time is purposely bending and stretching itself so that it can play its part in making us feel the joy and pain of what it is truly to be in a long distance relationship. All I know is that throughout this while, I have learned a lot from this love and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I learn among many more things was to trust and to be faithful to the one you love.

Each time i just got done talking to you on the phone and you say goodbye and goodnight, but in my heart I did not want to do that. I wish that time has frozen that minute before we have to say those words and how I can enjoy every single moment with you, with me always talking about all of the things we like and dislike. You told me that you liked the Spa basket that i bought for you and you had told me you would wait till i come before you start using it. I really wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you, Baby. I want to tell you, Baby, that I have never felt so much emotion inside me when you're loving me the way you do.

I am listening to some loves songs that I have burned into the CD. Although I don't understand the words because the songs are in Chinese, but I know that it is about love and that I like it a lot. Just like love, I really don't understand how it works but all I know is that the love I have for you is just like the Chinese songs I am listening to now. It really sounds so nice to me but I don't know what it means. I know that my life is much happier now that you're in it and that my life is filled with songs.

Baby I want to let you know that I am so in love with you and You have been through a lot in this relationship and that I promise you that I will do my best in making you feel so in love and so secure with me even though there are thousands of miles between us right now.

Thank you for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me this chance to show you what love means to me. I know that I am suppose to go to work soon but there is so much I want to tell you and there is so much I want to experience with you, Baby. Now that i am away from you is the hardest thing for me to do because that is like giving up a part of your life which means so much to me.

I have built my world around you, Baby and I really like the world that we have built together. I always want to stay in that world and never want to come back to reality and I hope that you feel the same way too, Baby

So, now is the hardest part for me to do again, I have to say goodbye , Baby, because I need to go to work soon. Baby. I love you so much with all of my heart and I want to let you know that I really miss you so much. So please take care, Baby, and have a nice day. May you feel the part of me wanting to be with you now and may I have the honor to touch your heart and let you feel my love. Take care and I love you.

Love Always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

My love,

i want to thank you for supporting me all through my ordeal , i am grateful to you , well darling my equipment has been cleared and now work has started on the work site and the 1st phase will be completed in a matter of hours at least by tomorrow i should be getting a check from the contract award committee and i will be on my way home to the arms of my waiting princess .... This has been made possible all thanks to you my darling , i am grateful and how is work going ? Am thinking about you here.

Your Prince Charming,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Dear NTO,

I am so glad we have made it this far. From day one I have known that you were different from all other woman out there. The very first night we talked on phone you told me I was a beautiful soul. Teri, I had never heard that before. We have been through so much together. Like all my money problems and you being there to troubleshoot me . Well, that means alot to me, because I love you for who you are, and for who I am when I am with you. You bring out the best parts of me and you show me what it means to be truly happy and in love. Baby, I swear I don't know what I would do without you. You mean more to me than I can say, and I hope that our relationship lasts forever and ever.

I know times have been rough and things have been said but I hope deep down you know how much you truly mean to me. It's hard not having you around here in England and things in my life have been stressful and I've taken my bad days out on you, but please know that you mean the world to me and I love you with every beat of my heart. I squeeze my pillow at night wishing you were there to hold me and kiss me goodnight. Please have faith in us that we can make it through anything, together forever and always. I believe that God made us wait to be together for a reason. To HELP one another in our times of need. And one of these days you are going to get sick of me but until then, you are stuck with me forever. Remember that I love you and I ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS, will.

Love always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Rereading these emails is so difficult, because the truth has been revealed and it revealed the ugliness but to quote a philosophy, where else can I find such a mirror: here's another one.

Dear NTO,

I am a pretty good cook, so I know there are some key steps to any great dish. If you wanted to make a great stew, for instance, the first few things you put in the pot determine the flavor, the texture and the overall greatness of the stew. The first thing I would like to put into "our pot" is a little compassion sautéed with understanding, sprinkled with care, and topped off with a nice piece of smoked tenderness. Let that simmer, (cooking time varies) and then add in everything else. Then savor the creation of our love.

No matter what, you are for me and I will love you regardless what happens through the years. I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times. Marriage is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will not always have good times but we will always love each other and work through our problems. Marriage is forever. So I promise you forever. We will have fun watching football games, taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to that day. I thank God I found you, because I would be lost without you. Girl, my love is true, Baby! I am so thankful I found you. You don't know why God put you in my life, and the only reason is to help, love, cherish, and guide me. So, Darling, you will always have my full attention and be the #1 person to love me and only me.

I know that the future holds in store for us, one thing is never going to change; my love for you. I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I'll love you forever.

Love Always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Launch a thousand ships?! Gag me with a spoon please!!!!!

Dear NTO,

Every time I speak with you on the phone, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'd like to touch your face to see if it's real. How could I not notice until now that your face could launch a thousand ships? I'd like you to know that I love you so much, more than I love myself. So even if we are not meant to be together I just want to stay with you, 'til the moment I render forever, and ever. 'Cause maybe you're going to be the one that's saved me, after all you're my wonder wall.

You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. Each day is more wonderful that the previous one as I know that I will see you. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really love you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin.  Remember one thing ... I love you and I will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do. How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ... my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you.

Truthfully, and undoubtedly, I can fool anyone but I cannot fool myself. I would be a great liar if I uttered that I'm not in love with you. No matter what you think or say, all I can say is; I really love you with all my heart and I will not hesitate if you will give me just a little time to prove my feelings of endearment and to prove to you that I'm deserving of your feelings, from your heart.

My dearly beloved, you became so honorable in my eyes, like a precious gem, counted with extremely good intellectual reasoning makes me emotionally struck and speechless.

The above-stated utterances and delightful contemplation of something worthy is inexpressible on my part because I was made to understand such sublime and noble qualities are inherent with you.<
br> I am very serious now in telling you that I can no longer endure such extreme anxiety and sleepless nights that I am experiencing right of this moment.

Since I met you I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent. You should inculcate and instill in your mind that "I cherish you so much". Such love, like everything, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more.

Love always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 am

nottheone

Romance scammers are the lowest of the low preying on men and women who are looking for a new life partner.

I hope when you have posted all his emails and photos you will be able to delete all traces of him from your computer and your life.

It is not only on the internet that men and women discover nasty people who are only interested in MONEY and not the love and companionship we all desire.

Lick your wounds and come out fighting, life is good live every day.

Best wishes
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:36 am

This is the correspondence that transpired in which the lies began to unravel.
Was not able to post the bike, but the owner did send a response.
2005 XL 1200C Sportster? 1200 Custom

Stock number:
Item number:141967
View listing:
http://www.chopperexchange.com/display/ ... sku=141967

Question:

I am inquiring about ownership of this bike.  My mother has a friend named Miguel Alvarez who has asked her to see if she can get buyers for this exact bike.  He sent her the same exact pictures and specs. He says he has the ownership papers.  I just want to make sure my mother is not being taken advantage of.  Please respond via email.

Here is the response from the owner:
Im back at my office now...I was contacted by a Miguel Alvarez asking me to
call him about my bike...I told him by email that I was out of town
returning today...I have called his number, but he isnt answering...

I suspect fraud here because I own this bike...I have the title and the bike
here in Houston along with ALL OF MY PAPERWORK including my purchase of the
bike from the original Harley dealer here in Houston....

I am getting a lot of activity on this bike now that the weather is good,
but it seems like well over half of the calls I get are FRAUD...

Regardless of what you all do in terms of looking into buying any bike, it
sounds like Miguel is a fraud.  I can be reached anytime on my cell at
Xxx-xxx-xxxx.

And here is Miguel's response:
Honey xxxx is my friend and his email is xxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net , The bike is to be shipped this week to Texas and that is why he must  have said it is located in Texas. There are more users of Harleys in Texas than in MO and that is why i asked him to move it there. Anyways honey lets forget about the harley, i told you i am no longer selling. So please tell your son to forget about it. I have been able to raise some money here and i just need some little amount from you today and i will be on my way tomorrow to you.

Miguel

ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER. I hope this info helps someone not to fall into this trap.
nottheone
Junior survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.