Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

Unread postby Holly Louis » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi there,

I am very sure this guy used to be Jason Williams Smith, either that or he has stolen all these letters from the same website, they are all very familiar to me.
Holly Louis
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Holly,
Probably the latter. There is a ton of copy/pasted stuff here from websites, looks to me.
Scammers would rather steal text off the web than write it themselves. They are thieves, liars, with no capacity to love or compassion for anyone but themselves. :evil:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby nottheone » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Wow! I just received this today from Miguel:

FUNNY
Big Fat Scammer Lie! Scammer says:
It's funny how you would go to a website and put things up there saying i scammed you , i am really disappointed in you and stop exposing yourself to the world thinking you are exposing me. You dropped my address here in Uk there and the police came to visit me and i explained everything that happened to them and they could not hold any charges against me because i did not scam you.

With Tears,

Miguel
Fake tears. :evil:
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator in Green comment and edit. SH
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 pm

The picture won't show because it's in a PDF file I was told and I'm still working on how to do that. I did end up throwing the basket out. It was beautiful but wanted no part of it.

Honey i have just sent you a "Vanilla Orchid Spa Basket" and you will be receiving it later today, i have attached a picture of what it looks like here for you... Cheers my Queen.
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Dear NTO,
I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. You make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me hope that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. I love you because you bring out the best in me. Every time I look at your pictures, my heart skips a beat. You are simply irresistible. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I know you’re intelligent, because you were smart enough to fall in love with me. :)

Loving you comes so easy to me. You are the wind beneath my wings, the cream in my coffee and the flowers in my garden of life. Sweetheart, we've laid our sorrows in each others’ hands and we've guarded them with tenderness. We've trusted our grieving of those we love to our hearts and we protected it with our gentleness, like delicate breezes touching the water. With unbending confidence even through the worst pain, we have given each other strength beyond compare, and we have hung together in the toughest of times. We will stand together in the best of times and continue to share a love, devotion and care that will span far more than our lifetime. Holding each other through darkness of night and waking to the brightness of day - knowing that God is where we are - we will know peace again. Our love has survived it all and I thank God for you every

You're so perfect. We clicked so well from the start. Remember our lonnnng conversations that would run with the sun rising. See baby, we don’t just have many things in common we have EVERYTHING in common. You’re my twin, my heart, my soul, the missing part in my life, and my inspiration to succeed. I picture us married together one day. I love everything about you. Your Hello Kitty fetish -- I love it! You are a dork just like me, and I love it when we die laughing at the most random things. I can be myself with you and you still love me. You deserve the best, sweetheart, and I want to be the one that gives it to you.

You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and us. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding mother and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!!

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Dear NTO,
If only I'd known that you were out there, then I could have been searching long before I met you. If only I'd known that there was a woman like you, I could have searched the ends of the earth. If only I'd known that I would someday meet someone like you, who gives me everything, would do anything for me, gives me all their love... I could have done anything and everything in my power to find you you sooner. But, now that I have found you I'll never let you go. Because of you all of my wishes and dreams have come true! I love you with ALL of my heart!! You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm talking to you on the phone. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.

I love you with every part of my being. If I could marry your soul I would. I dream of nobody else. Everyday is a true struggle as I'm not with you now. If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would. You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself. I love you truly! My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you, mi amor

Eternally,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Still writing!!!!!!

i am highly disappointed in you, you even went to the extent of putting my pictures up there, thereby exposing me to the world ..... Too bad.

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 am

Even though I never told my scammer that I posted on this site, he sent this to me right after I posted his emails he sent me today. I find it interesting that if he did not scam me, if he was truly in love with me, what is he doing looking on romance scam sites if he is not guilty, and why would he be angry?
I have learned that guilt makes you tilt, and will cause you to say and do things out of desperation, however truth will prevail in the end.

Dear NTO,
Go on continue putting this in the scam site as well, also put this .... You are just a fool wasting your time, I got you.
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:34 am

Stupid scammer, the more you say, the deeper your grave becomes. :twisted:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby nottheone » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Dear NTO,
Love is huge. I will work hardest to reach it. My love is only for you. I will present it just for you - just for you. When I met you, my heart shook. I haven't been able to escape you. I will hold you all my life, it's my promise. I want to show you how very big my love is for you - everyday, every night, every time, all my life. I love you!. Seriously, Babes, I love you because I have never been loved by anyone the way you love me. I feel like a complete man. I love your patient manner, your generous nature, I love your eyes and your lips, I love your sense of self worth, your calming nature, your social ability, your Esther-like talent. I just need to tell you that you are the answer to all of my prayers, and we will make it through this. I need you to see that I am still here. I need to hear that you still love me. I need to feel your arms around me. I need you.

I love you. You are my best friend and confidant. Together we are one union, that of love, a love that is unlike any that I have ever felt or experienced before. How did such a blessing evolve? You amaze me. You make me dance, when before I wanted to walk. You make me sing, when before I only whispered. You make me see, when before I was blind. You are the constant in my life. I fell in love with you when I realized how blissful love is. It is rare, but, when your heart finds it there is nothing that deters you away. You have baptized me with your love. What a blessing. What a priceless gift. How did I get to be so lucky? Lucky to have found you. My love, always, forever ... I love you.

Your heart has a beauty that I find in no other. Your warmth and compassion inspire me to take new risks and grow daily, refining me into a better person. Your eyes hold a sexiness and a passion others can only long for. As long as my heart beats, I shall seek out your soul and feel fulfilled!. You've helped me understand a lot of things people don't think I understand or think that I'm allowed to understand which is what is making me a very strong person. I have a lot more respect for love and people who have it. To be mature, you have to be an adult. But to be in love, you have to be nothing but a human being with a heart. That is very much true. We are going to have an amazing family and an amazing home to live in. I know now that what we have is so very truer because I can see myself in you. I can see us in you, in your eyes. Those beautiful eyes of yours shine every time i look at your pictures. It electrifies me - my whole being. I wrote this letter to you from my heart. From mine to yours. I love you, Honey - forever.

Your lovely,

Miguel.
nottheone
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.