Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

Unread postby nottheone » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 am

Dear NTO

I think of you, NTO, You are so far away right now, yet so close in my heart. My heart and my body yearns for you. I love you unconditionally. For the first time I have purpose. For the first time I have found someone real.

You are perfect for me. You excite me so much; I live for each day I can come there and spend time with you. I have dreams of you and awake aroused. Today I thought of you, I could picture you with me and it was so vivid ... I will always be yours. I am truly lucky indeed to have found such a dear, sweet, loving person as you and not just any woman, but such a beautiful, sensual woman who arouses such unbridled passion in me - thoughts of total passion without reserve in giving myself to you completely. I remain yours forever. The time will pass and I will be there for you.

There for i am making you this promise as well being the 15th of April 2012 , NTOI promise and swear in the almighty God that I Miguel Alvarez will never cheat on you or hurt you in any shape or form , come rain , come sunshine , i will always love and cherish you.

Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, we were determined to get to know each other . At first, We were skeptical about each other but because of our persistence, we quickly grew on each other. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together talking since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other when we are together in PA, By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each others thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young man full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young man with an open-heart. A young man who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that man who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the man who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!”.

Love always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am

When I reread these letters now, I see the 'truth'.

My Darling NTO,

I am hoping to get to always hear from you ,i would love to be
the man that would hold the key to your heart and more, I would
take very good care of it cause it would mean more to me than
anything, just as precious as gold that's how i would take care of your
heart when it's mine baby ,I hope this will take us to the next level
and we could build a relationship that will last forever. I love reading
from you,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am
putting this questions to you.....

Do you smoke or drink?
What's your favorite season?
Do you get into politics?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Do you still have feelings for an ex?
What body part do you first notice on a man?
What's your favorite sport?
Who's your favorite team?
Have you reached most of your goals in life?
What are your turn offs in a man?
What do you like to eat and what is your favorite?
What is love to you?
Can you love this Man?

I hope i didn't ask too many questions.

I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 am

My Darling NTO,

What a good response to the questions,
I adore you and I feel i should open my heart to you.I feel so safe
and secure in you baby and i hope that you would take very good care
of it once its yours. Can you be the woman that have illustrated in
your written??I hope so. Since the question is reciprocal , here are
my answers below.

Do you smoke or drink? I don't smoke but i drink socially

What's your favorite season? Summer

Do you get into politics? At times

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Successful Business Owner and happily
married to the love of my life.

Do you still have feelings for an ex? No its all my past now

What body part do you first notice on a man? Her character and the way
she expresses herself..

What's your favorite sport? Basketball and soccer

Who's your favorite team? Carolina Panthers

Have you reached most of your goals in life? I haven't reached most of
my goals in life, When i find my soul mate and true love then i feel i
would have reach most of my goals in life.

What are your turn offs in a Woman? Lies and dishonesty

What do you like to eat and what is your favorite? I Like to eat Pasta,
banana bread, chicken and spaghetti, and i also love to eat mexican, cuban,
and some Chinese dishes

What is love to you?
Love to me is everything,everything that has made up this world is love.
Love is having strong feelings and deep affection for some one and love
is God because God himself is love.

Can you love this Woman?
Yes, Most definitely.

What makes you upset?
The sincere truth is that i rarely get upset but the only thing that gets
me upset is LIE and DISHONESTY.

What makes you cry?
Well all i can say as regards that is that i am a very emotional man
and i tend to cry when matters of the heart goes wrong, i hope you
understand what i mean.

What could I do that would cause you to not talk to me?
There is nothing you will do to me that will make me not to talk to you,
no matter what you do, i would rather we talk tings true than keeping
malice because i believe in communication.

What type of music do you love?
I love virtually every kind of music ranging from r n b to hip hop, country music
and blues.

Will you love me no matter what?
If i eventually fall in love with you, my answer will be YES, cos from my own
perception true love is uncconditional and knows not fault.

Can I rely on you spiritually emotionally financially and most of all passionately?
My answer will be YES AND YES

Will you teach me to trust again?
Yes dear i will most definitely teach you to trust again cos to me trust is
earned and not given and i know with time i will earn your trust.

I hope you are Okay with my Answers.

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

Hello Darling NTO,

Thank you for writing back. I really enjoy reading your emails, thanks
a lot..I would like to continue this with you...You have qualities in a Woman
that I would treasure.... Oh i am really sorry i skipped your question about
me being able to sing, oh i sing very well and it happens to be on of my hobbies.

Communication as you know is very important to me.  First in getting
to know one another this is very valuable.  But the important part of
communicating is being honest.  We can talk and talk and make our self
look and sound good but unless we are completely honest we will be
disappointed when the time comes to finally meet each other in person.
I have lived now for a while and have traveled many places and
therefore I feel I have learned to accept myself for who I am am.  I
always try to be a good person to myself and others.  I prefer people
who are nice, kind, respectful and honest.  People who view themselves
better than others or think they are I do not like.  I want to find a
woman who respects her self.  A woman who takes care of herself
mentally, spiritually and physically.  I want a woman who is willing
to work hard at our relationship.  Someone who will contribute to
improving and helping us grow together and as a family.  While we are
able she needs to and wants to work hard (like I will) to have nice
things in life and to work hard so we can be comfortable together in
order to enjoy ourselves.  We must be the example for our children in
raising a family and she must be the woman I will love forever.  There
is so much more I could tell you but I will end here.  I only hope you
can understand where I am coming from.  Again, speaking of honesty -
I am at a point in my life - where I do not want to play games.  I have
opened myself to you and would like to know more about you and see
other pictures of you.  I have seen the ones you sent to me and i must
say you look very beautiful, i have attached some more pictures
of myself here for you and i would like you to give me your full house
address so that i can send you some beautiful flowers.

I hope to hear from you soon. Take Care

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:59 am

As to the below mentioned info, I asked him if he took himself off the dating site. This was his response. I later learned the the dating site itself took him down because of the mass mail he sent out at one time.

And oh yes i took my profile outa the dating site because i want to concentrate on knowing more about you and see where things goes. I am a one woman man and would not want to get any distraction from any man being that from what i have known about you, you possess the qualities i admire and adore in a woman in you.

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Dear NTO,

I understand you not being able to call me due to the fact that it will be expensive for you, well i have been able to roam my US line down here so you can still be able to call me on the same number which is 573-321-3985, i miss you sweetie and i hope we can talk on the phone as soon as you are chanced.

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together talking on the phone is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry and the person I want to grow old with.

Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel handsome. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby i have attached another picture here for you, tell me what you think.

Love Always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

My Dear NTO,
Every single day that passes, I thank God for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. Baby, you mean the universe to me and I want to be with you for all time. Together we can do anything. Our love is what keeps a smile on my face, knowing that you care and will always be there. I can't imagine where I would be right now without you. I love you! Just remember, please don't go to bed mad if we have had a fight because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you.

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love.

I don't care if you forget our first kiss, our first date, just as long as you remember that I love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.

You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring, and that's what I love, the fact that you love me for who I am, not what you want me to become. Thank you, God, for this special woman, you gave me - I can't thank him enough for the love and beauty that I found.

Yes, I fought the hurt of loosing my wife and won and now I'm going to fight for this love to get stronger than ever, and in time it will. Nothing can keep me from you, not even death, because with death, I bring you with me in my heart and in my soul. I have attached another picture of me and my co workers here for you sweetie.

With love,

Miguel.
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Dear NTO,
Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you have agreed to be my wife.. I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team. We are going to have an amazing life together as a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!

I just love our new found love and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us to have such a wonderful relationship! Don’t worry about the times that we will be tight on money, I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine. Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.

I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes in the pictures you sent me I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time i hear your voice I don't want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest. I know forever is a very long time but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you.

Love Always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Dear NYO,
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, NTO!

Darling you can trust me with your heart and one thing i want to make known to you is that all you have seen is all you will get, i have nothing to hide and i am proud of who i am and would not pretend to be what i am not so you can be rest assured that what you see today is how i will remain for the rest of my life, there is no changing honey. I've told you many times and I'll still want to tell you again, Teri, I really thank God for you in my life. Maybe in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, I care and cherish you. Whenever you're riding on the road, I'm worried for you because you mean so much to me, even more precious than my own life! I can never afford to lose you, Dear.

In the past I had always yearned for a relationship that is genuine and lasting, as for all these, I've found them in you! I'll make sure that the hand I'll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we're living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don't believe it, let's make it happen in our relationship!

I really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "I do not regret for choosing you in my life."

Love always,

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi nottheone,
Thank you for all these posts, I know they have to be helping you rid yourself of this "devil man" --- and "mush man" also. If it wasn't all so sad that he hurt you, these letters could almost be funny, unfortunately they are not funny, it just proves once again how these evil people can make us believe they love us. I am glad to know you have stopped all emails and communication with him - he can no longer hurt you.
I hope you are taking care of yourself and the healing, recovery process has started.
Keep up the good work and all the postings, you can be guaranteed they will help someone from falling into the trap that he set for you.
Best always,
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.