Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

First encounter

Unread postby nottheone » Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 am

This is the first email I received from MiguelAlvarez1964@yahoo.com that started the nightmare.
Mod edit of above email address.
Hello XXXX,

This is little i have in mind that i want to express to you what I desire in a woman and what I do not desire. I want a woman Of faith who Has principles and values. we have all made mistakes in life but need to be guided by something. i want a partner in life some one to care for, someone I can respect. I want a Best friend someone I can share anything with and see what that can lead us too next. I need a partner not a judge or someone to tell me what to do. I had a loving and caring mother who died years ago and gone may her rest in perfect peace and i do not seek to replace her. I do not need a woman to cook and clean if that was my desire I would hire a maid.I believe That household chores should be by a couple.

My name is Miguel Alvarez, Spanish and i  am 48 years old widowed, 6-1 ft tall, 172 lbs, I am originally from Spain, lost my father when i was 15 years old, mom relocated with me down to the states to start a new life, i have been living in St Louis , MO since i was 18.. I lost my mom 12 years ago now am alone, Am a Christian and believe In God. Am a self-employed, Construction Engineer, I specialized on Buildings, Roads, Rail Design

I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.

I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life, mistakes and no one is 100% perfect. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. In relationship i do believe there should be trust,believe and understanding because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...

I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul. What is your idea of the perfect first date. Here We Go ..  Hope It Seem's So lovely for You To know a Little About Me and please do well to tell me some more about you. I have attached some more pictures of me here for you to see. Thanks so Much and i would be looking forward to seeing some more pictures of
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue May 29, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited email address. SH
nottheone
Junior survivor

More re: Miguel Alvarez

Unread postby nottheone » Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Here is the info and another email from Miguel Alvarez:
Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com. I spaced his name and it should not have been.
The telephone numbers he gave me were: (573) 321-3985, 1+(314)669-4128 and +44 7035 946188.
This is the address that he said was his: 3811 Lemay Ferry Rd. St Louis, MO. 63125. When I googled the address it did not exist. When I questioned him about it he change it to 3812.
Trying to download pics.
Hello ******,
Thanks for the message,i really appreciate it. Work has been so hectic,i hope you understand but still would like to get to know you,it would be great to learn more about you in details. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. Oh yes alto sax is my favorite.

Telling you a little more about myself, I have been married before with a woman i was with for 12 years but lost her five years back to cancer. I sincerely did not think i am going to be single till now but remembering the saying that 'man proposes and God disposes' I have learn't to realize that in life Gods time for us is the most appropriate. I am sorry for sounding too religious but i must tell you that i believe in living my life according to the scriptures and try to attend church services regularly. I look forward to getting married some day with a woman i would be happy with, I also love to travel to see new places with the woman in my life and possibly make love all around the world. You can tell me if i am wrong about that..I still have some photos of me i can share with you..I will send that to you via email..I believe that talking on the computer through emails and chat only helps two people who are interested about having a long life relationship to get to know each other more instead of meeting immediately which wouldn't let them talk about a lot of things as they might just be attracted to each other physically.I am sure you would understand the reason why i want to make sure that my woman really does want me and just me cos i am not here for a fling and i am looking for something serious and meaningful..Meeting each other is inevitable if everything goes on fine between the two of us. Anyways its still very nice getting to know you and i am looking forward to seeing where this would lead us.  I have also attached some more pictures of myself here and would be looking forward to seeing some more pictures of you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Miguel
nottheone
Junior survivor

Lots more to come

Unread postby nottheone » Tue May 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Miguel Alvarez found me on U.S. military singles.com which has since changed tis name, but I believe the parent company is tango wireless. Enclosed in this email was a telephone number.

Hello NTO,

Thanks for the email you sent to me , it gives me an insight about you which is a very good thing , from the email you sent to me you look like a very casual person,that's good. We seem to have a lot of things in common you sound like all i want. I have been burnt a couple of times  and so this time i want to be cautious. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. I want to be happy with the one I'm with as well.. More about me,I'm single at the moment I'm down to Earth latino man and I'm here to look for a God fearing,Caring and Loving woman ,Talking about who i am,I am the Only child my parents gave birth to,I have no siblings, I am easy going type,open minded and a good listener .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me happy all the time. My hobbies are alot more but to mention a few; golf,watching movies, playing the sax, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies,suspense,drama,comedy and Adventure,my eating habits: I eat alot lol..Just about anything.My eyes is one of my most attractive features. I don't want any Games Scene on here.I am looking for a True Love and i hope you are also looking for the same thing as well. It really hurts to see someone heart broken(I wonder what people gain by hurting feelings of others) I'm looking for a Godly woman like i said earlier, I'm not into the clubs and I don't smoke, I'm pretty much looking for someone that is the same .I will go to where ever and who ever i find to be my soul mate.I love always being around my woman and letting her know how much i love her through my physical touch on her body with my sensitive parts.What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge her soul with mine to result in what is called FATE.

Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly creative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a handsome man like me doing on here,and still single ... Yes that's the reason I came on to the dating site to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul and because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact that i feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise. Now don't get me wrong I'm a very fun person and can make fun of any situation. Oh girl  you're one beautiful woman and I'm sure that there are lots of men out there that wants you. I just hope i turn out to be that lucky man(smile) you have ever dream of having. I would love to know you more better cos my heart tells me you might be the Special one for me and my rightful woman(smile)....  Ok I'm done for now and I'm turning the table back to you... I would like you to give me your phone number so that i can call you when i can and here is mine in case you decide to call 573-321-3985.

I hope to read from you soon.

Miguel
Last edited by Bluefox on Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal detail
nottheone
Junior survivor

Re: newcomer

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 29, 2012 7:30 pm

1(573) 321-3985
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Advance, MO
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Mo
VOIP local number.

1+(314)669-4128
1(314)669-4128
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Saint Louis, MO
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Mo
VOIP local number.

+44 7035 946188.
UK redirect number, Premium rate pay number.

Thanks for posting more information, nottheone. Now, all we need are email headers and pictures he sent.

How to find email headers.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=581
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com Miquel Alveras

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Miguelalvarez1964@yahoo.com

Original story told here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=722

Please post the rest of the scammer details here, nottheone.
Thank you for taking this first step.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby nottheone » Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 pm

hopefully this attachement works. Some pictures of Miguel Alvarez

nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 pm

These are pictures that were sent to me. There are others which I will try to continue to send.
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Wed May 30, 2012 11:45 pm

On Apr 14, 2012, at 18:08, Miguel Alvarez <miguelalvarez1964@gmail.com> wrote:

***please note at the bottom of the email he signed his name Jim. When I questioned him, he said that his american friends wanted him to have an american name so they chose Jim. Really?!

My Dear *****,

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to
control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go
out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter
and return in the spring, and the caterpillar will transform itself
into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because
many other things in life are so transient - so momentary. From the
moment we met on the dating site till now , I knew that our friendship
would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure
that the caterpillar will one day become a beautiful butterfly.
Dearest, I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God. It
is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus,
you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in
this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise
of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from
sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress.
You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will
cherish you and love you forever. I have attached some pictures here for
you to see.

Love .

Jim
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby nottheone » Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 am

This is the address that I sent the money to.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:14 AM, wrote:

Transfer number is: 028-097-6150

On Apr 19, 2012, at 18:32, Miguel Alvarez <miguelalvarez1964@gmail.com> wrote:

Name : Miguel Alvarez

Address : 13 Swan Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 3BF
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted personal details. -SH
nottheone
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks for posting these Nottheone,
The letters are so mushy but they are all just an act to get your money. By putting them here others will hopefully find them and see the truth before they suffer the experience you did.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.