Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Valeria T.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Valeria T.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:32 am

Hey there my awesome friend! I am a lonely lady who wants to find a man that will love and understand me. I attached my photo. I expect u like it. Are you fond of me? U can contact me Tatyana. I am thirty one years old. I believe youТre pleasant man. I realize that at the present day a good many of people found lover over the Internet. So I am up too to use this way. I like you and I made a decision to start acquaintance with u. For all one knows perhaps we have chance. As others online I d like to say that I seek only for meaningful, long-time relation. I do not have interest in talk, games or virtual romance. I donТt want to waste my time for this. All that I want is to come up with gentleman with whom I will be joyful for the whole life. Could u message me some information about you, your living, please. How old are you? Where are you living? In case you have fresh picture IТll be excited to get a sight of it. IТll be looking forward to your mail.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal email: misolntatyana@gmail.com

Tatyana.

Header:
Return-Path: <sho19_chi21_kaa12@oasis.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [223.207.40.126]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Thu, 7 Mar 2019
Subject: Good Day Darling,
From: Tatyanushka Smile <sho19_chi21_kaa12@oasis.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Tatyanushka Smile <sho19_chi21_kaa12@oasis.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tatyanushka Smile <sho19_chi21_kaa12@oasis.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 223.207.40.126 | Orig ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband | City: Hua Hin | Country: Thailand

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ladimirovnatatyana34@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Email:

Greetings my dear friend! I 'm a lonely woman that wants to find someone who will love and understand me. I attached my image. I expect you are fond of it. Are you fond of me? U may call me Tatyana. IТm thirty one. I suppose you are lovely person. I realize that at the present day lots of people met beloved person online. Such that I also decide to use this path. You appeal to me and I made a decision to get acquainted with u. For all one knows possibly we have chance. Like all other people in an online environment I want to let know that I search only for meaningful, long-term contacts. I donТt take interest in talk, games or online contact. I do not want to waste my time for this. All I want is to meet gentleman with whom I will be glad for the whole life. Would u write me something about you, your life, please. What age are you? Where are you living? Whereas you have most recent picture I would be pleased to get a sight of it. I will be anticipating your answer.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: ladimirovnatatyana34@gmail.com

Tatyanulya.

Header:

Return-Path: <ken-kou@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.79.22.55])
Subject: Hello Sweetheart.
Reply-To: Tatyanka Nice <ken-kou@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tatyanka Nice <ken-kou@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 14:33:12
Message-ID: <20190307143313.8312.ken-kou@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.79.22.55
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Medan
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen image received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

itatyana281@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:45 am

Email:

Hey there my dear pen-friend, I am a lonely woman that needs to find someone that will love and understand me. I attached my photo. I expect u are fond of it. Are you fond of me? You can call me Tatyana. IТm thirty one. I suppose you are nice gentleman. I cognize that now a lot of people came across beloved person in an online environment. That is why I decide too to follow this path. You appeal to me and I decided to get acquainted with u. One never knows probably we have chance. As other people on the Internet I wanna let know that I seek only for meaningful, long-term relationship. I do not have interest in chat, games or virtual relation. I donТt wanna to rat around for this. All I want is to come up with gentleman with whom I would be joyful for the rest of my life. Would you message me some details about you, your life, please. How old are you? Where are you living? If you have latest photo I will be happy to look at it. IТll be waiting for your mail.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: itatyana281@gmail.com

Tatyanushka!

Header:

Return-Path: <d.ushiku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.123.36.135])
Reply-To: Tatyanchik Tatyanulya <d.ushiku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tatyanchik Tatyanulya <d.ushiku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day!
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 14:52:28
Message-ID: <20190310145230.1800.d-ushiku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.123.36.135
Originating ISP: Seven Star Internet Service Provider
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (white dress).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ivtatyana87@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:52 am

Woha my awesome friend. I am a lonely lady that wants to find a man that will love and understand me. I attached my photo. I hope u like it. Do I appeal to you? U can contact me Tatyana. I am thirty one. I think youТre nice man. I realize that these days many people came across other half in internet. So I am up too to use this method. I like you and I made a decision to get acquainted with u. Who knows perhaps we stand a show. Like all other people on the Internet I want to tell that I search only for meaningful, long-time relationship. I do not have interest in conversation, playing or cyber romance. I donТt wish to waste my time for this. All I want is to find person with whom I will be joyful for the rest of my life. Would you write me some information about u, your life story, please. How old you are? Where are you living? Whereas you have most recent photo I would be happy to look at it. IТll be anticipating your mail.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: ivtatyana87@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <megu12megu24@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.81.217.206]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Mon, 11 Mar 2019
Subject: Hello Dear

Orig IP: 36.81.217.206 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Garut | Country: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.