Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alec Baldwin

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alec Baldwin

Unread postby MidnightM » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Contacted me on Instagram:

http:/ /www.instagram.com/bill_humble261/

bill_humble261
20 posts
132 followers
307 following
Bill Humbe
Simplicity defines mine

Took me to Hangouts within an hour.

billhumble261@gmail.com

Claim to be an Italian, moved to USA when he was 14, lives in Alabama.

Has twins at the age of 5, their mother died giving birth to them.

Works as an engineer on a rig at sea outside Istanbul:

Yea I work as a Rig Engineer.
I am into drilling of Oil and Gas ..
I take Project and Contracts from oil companies and execute them to world class
I'm currently on a offshore Contract project in Istanbul Turkey right at this moment.
I am executing my three months project with Eni Spa oil and Gas company standard.
Having a bad reception so it’s taking a while for my messages to deliver to you,am sorry about that

No worries,gonna plan a Luxurious trip with you and with a private jet to kind of make it special
Could go vacations and trips in my yacht
Just something to make you feel at home and let you know you’re special
It’s the more reason I have been praying for the perfect,sincere and honest woman for me and my kids
I would give the world up for that,to ensure I give everything to make the world a special place for them
Talking about you in particular now,can’t think of nothing else other than that at the moment and I so want to finish up the contract ASAP and be out in the free world once more

Most of the time I go to church online,just watch the whole damn service

I’m working now with the biggest oil company in the Eni Spa oil and Gas company.
I already to you that i am executing my three months project here in the high sea and have been away for moths
My investment here is the biggest i have ever work in my whole life
I took loan from the bank and mortgage my house and properties just to have more money to complete my offshore payment
After the project here is been completed i will be paid a little above 15 million Euros
That’s why i’m retiring and settling down to set up some investments and i am sure life will be very awesome with you by my side
No one should ever rely on a ladies income for I have never done that,if she agrees to support,that’s a different case,he should be thinking of investing in you to make you big and not wanting to spend your money..hell no,that have never been my thing as am always use to taking charge of all the bills
Already told you that baby,and you promised to allow me take charge and handle all the bills
Baby I want you to promise me that again

But ... he needs money pretty quickly. I have talked to him for less than a week.

To prove he has been trying to access materials and a bank, he will send this helicopterlanding, stolen from Youtube:
https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5b_8gWVUZ8

let me explain to you my love, I went offshore this morning to pay for the materials I told you about, I did the transfer successfully but after a while I discovered that it didn't go through thou I used the token to authenticate the transfer still it didn’t go through, I actually used my Tele-phone banking to transfer money for the drills ,
then I put a call to my bank costumer service to check what was wrong
was advice to contact my account officer I have to wait untill its morning US time, then I called her as requested after a while she called to tell me that my account was blocked dues to some security reason, I asked why she said its because of third party interference.
I told her that I actually authorized the access and I tried using a local line to access it she said that I should know that my account is under a very high security protocol against third party.
This means that I can't use my account until I go back to USA. I am so pissed I don't know what to do now.
Its blocked now honey, I am so sad, I don't know how to get the money for the materials right now, I need my materials here soon my love
My supervisor is asking me so much questions already.
You know that some years ago someone hacked my account and collected 40,000Dollars, So the bank has to pay me back the money, that is why I went for a very high banking platfrom so when the sensed someone accessed my account they have to block my account
I have to mailed my friend, and asked him to loan me money for the drills , Thou it was embarrassing, I guess he is really working on that right now, which is about 300,000 Euro
I paid for the Rig plug before now but I did not include the Cargo fee, hoping to send it after , so I need you to help me with that please. the Cargo fee is just 10,000 Euro.
My friend is working on getting the 300,000 Euro for the drill
All I seek for is your help , even if you don’t have money , you can try and look for money to
Help me , I will pay back , that is a promise
I can even pay back in double
If you want me to
I just need to settle this issue at hand right now

I have not gotten any account to pay to yet, as I have no plan to talk myself into a paying plan.

Most of his pictures are with others or Baldwin's kids. But these are a few other.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: billhumble261@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:05 pm

Development:

At some point he realised I knew about the real Alec Baldwin. He claimed that is was still him. Working undercover in Turkey because Hollywood did not pay all that well. I blocked him.

Then he turned up as "himself" claiming he had used Baldwins pictures to avoid me for falling for his money insted of his charm.

New Instagram:@bill_humble38

He has a story there with a yacht and a Mercedes Jeep where there is a man speaking a easteuropean language while filming it.

The plot is the same: He loves me, And he needs money for the plug/drill.

There are also a lot of other pictures:

This is his profile photo:

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alec Baldwin

Unread postby MidnightM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Oh, dear, this scammer is really moving.

He has a lot of accounts. All Instagram.

http://www.instagram.com/bill_flavio0
with motto: Drive through this thing called life till the wheels falls out

http://www.instagram.com/bill_humble39
with motto: Never settle for less #thebillionairesclub

http://www.instagram.com/bill_flavio3
again with: SIMPLICITY DEFINES ME like the "Alec Baldwin* account

He apparantly discovered that he made a mistake by suddenly having a teenage daughter on his feed, and said good bye before he blocked "me".
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.