Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Madelyn Marie

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Madelyn Marie

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Stolen images of Madelyn Marie.

Email address: sharon.morgan90@yahoo.com.au
IP: 199.127.98.10

Originating IP: 199.127.98.10
Originating ISP: Avesta Networks Llc
City: Miami
Country of Origin: United States

I am a down to earth person, straight forward in my belief and I am enjoying life. I prefer a lunch or dinner date as a way of getting to know someone. I enjoy the companionship of a man who is secure and comfortable with himself to meet face to face. i will be glad if you can give me your e /m.a /ii /l for easy contact as a result of my present work. I find it's the best way to judge comfort, compatibility, interest, and chemistry. Prefer to be active, Enjoy fixing things. Considered young looking. Friends and associates always said I look and act like sweet 16 and early 20's, Interested in business, finance, politics, I have a sense of humor and like to tease, nothing hurtful or mean. I dont have a strong outgoing personality. I tend to be a listener and a doer .I like interacting with others but also want people to get to the point, I believe in openness and honesty.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sharon.morgan90@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 pm

On singles4real,
username: sharon100
Full Name Sharon Morgan
Gender Female
I will like you to send me an email to my private email at: sharon.morgan90@yahoo.com.au So, that we can get to know each other

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sharon.morgan90@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:45 pm

On Facebook,
Sharon Morgan aka sharon.morgan.39794
Joined Facebook January 4, 2012

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.