Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Franco Marino - francomarino500@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Franco Marino - francomarino500@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:58 pm

FRANCO MARINO He has not asked any money yet, but typical copy and paste letters they use to scam victims
Best of all, he ends his letter with ROBERT, also says his name is Franco Marion, but then also Franco Marino
Repeats alot of the conversations over and over

IP 209.85.220.65
Good Evening Pretty, this is Franco Marion for twoo dating Site. Please if you get this . do respond to me

IP 209.85.220.41

I do appreciate it a lot..I hope this will lead into something great.. How was your night and all around you ?.. I hope Good..Sometime the life is unfair to us... I lost my late wife 2 year ago. I live a Simple life. I believe in God... I have a daughter she is 13,her name is Kelly.. I don't smoke or or drink but i only drink red wine sometime. do you smoke or drink??

I am Originally,came from a middle-class background, I was born in Milan Nov 17 1961. My mother is from England while my dad is from Italy, I hold a dual citizenship(Italian and British), My father has worked a variety of jobs, But he ended up in as an oil merchant before he died, I was into the oil business with him but after his death I decided to go into construction as I am a graduate of civil engineer (Civil/Construction/Building Engineering). I went back to my field and as a self employed. I work for myself. I went back to my field and as a self employed i had My Job in Contacts..I came to south Africa for a project that was awarded to me... I have been working on my contract here in Walvis bay Rig. Namibia..presently...I work in the sea has a Rig Engineer..I am the boss here and I have 25 workers with me here also..

I have a very open heart and as a free minded person, I want to open my heart for someone that can handle it with care from her heart, cos I'm nervous of heartbreak I don't like talking about my past anymore. I was married to my tardy wife for over 26 years, she died 2 years ago in a car accident, My mom was working as a medical biller for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs. I was very close to my parents, I was their only child they always try to provide everything I want for me. I was raised up as a Christian. My Dad was working in U.K. that is how he meet my mom. I was in Italy, till I was 15 years old then will move to U.K with my Family to perpetuate my college inculcation. I left U.K. 6 years ago to Italy for a Job.. I am not a material person. I love everything about my construction work, I am into construction of oil pipelines, hospitals, construction of roads and building of structures for companies. I hardly get angry because I do believe that energy and time should be into something good.

All for now and thanks for reading hope that you find nothing offensive in what I have written, if there is anything else you would like to know, please do not hold back to ask any Question and I would like to know more about you... Have a lovely weekend..

I look forward to hear for you.

Robert.

I want you to know everything about me. Because I believe in a relationship honest and trust is very important
I lost both years ago
My daughter live in Italy at the moment... I like this country and I will love to settle down after my Contract is don. Because am not getting younger anymore.
A month , I have been there for a week. It was one of my workers who introduced me to the dating site and just to give a try you came my way.

Since I have been Single my job always keep me busy.
I am here for a serious relationship, am not here for one night stand or playing games. Know I want something better then that. A woman I will spend the rest of my life with. Who will understand me the way I am.
I will really love us to keep this communication going and also ask God to bless our together.
I see you has a lovely and kind woman. With a good heart .
When I am don with my project. If you don’t I would like you to leave the dating site for we to have more time to know each other.

(repeat..copy paste)
I am here for something serious. Not here for one night stand or playing games. Know I want something more then that. A woman I will spend the rest of my life. Who will take me the way I am.

And I will do the same had well. Because am not getting younger any more.
Since I lost my late wife. My job always keep me busy. .. but I think the time is right.
I live in Camps Bay. I am new here in South Africa. But presently in Namibia working on my project. I have been here for a month.
I really want us to keep a good communication and make a serious relationship with each other
I seek for honest Woman for friendship based on Trust ,Love, Understanding and Good sense of Humor God fearing. That could eventually lead to Something Great in the Future. I hope we can be friends?

i really was distracted by your type of special beauty and your wonderful smile when i saw you and i said to myself oh!!! what an awesome beauty you have and a wonderful smile to complement, will really love to get to know you, may i know who you look like your mom or dad?
I just want us to keep a good communication with each other.
Soon I told you, I will be don with my Contract next month ending

But told you to leave the dating site?
I would like to leave the dating site. So we can have more to understand each other because I believe a better communication make a good relationship
My Hobbies: reading news papers, watching tv,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , Religious, Roman Catholic my plans for my future is go into Investment after my retire Or Before Retire find a woman and settled down Etc
Since I started chatting with you I stop communicating. Because I like to spend time with my woman and know everything about her. I see you had a lovely and understanding woman who really know what she want in life.

Yes a better communication make a good and strong relationship
Do you agree with that?
I'm a kind hearten man and Humble with a good heart and with the values of human.
I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful.
Please always keep a good communication with me

love every morning of every day Because my day starts with the thought of you You make me feel better in every way Whether I see you or hear from you.
I wish you hIave a good morning – exciting and bright
And thanks for being there for me and giving me delight!

(and here comes the LONG section with “being grounded by water” and “loving to swing” copy and paste part of their normal letters)
I thought it would be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with and probably spend the rest of your life with.. Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I enjoy walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things.
Passions: I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life. I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally,
I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes.. Dislikes: There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, interesting people, displaced anger, unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-contentedness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Franco Marino

Unread postby daisy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:59 pm

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Franco Marino - francomarino500@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Sweetie, I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you, everything has changed.
I believe you will understand me. I want to keep you as a flower I'm charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. I will take this responsibility seriously, if you are mine and mine alone.

Am having a little problem with my work mechanics this morning
It stop working this morning and we don’t why, so called for check up. It will take them a day to get here... them we arrive tonight. By tomorrow we can know what is the problem . I feel very tired about it.
Is the crane we use to go down the water

Then repairer will come over tomorrow morning. But then are on the way coming to us now. It take you a day to get here
Honey , I can’t wait for the repairer to come over because II have a lot of work to do... the repairer to come over and check out the problem because I have a lot of work.
I will always keep you update
I have know idea about that now. Until the repairer teams come and check what happen. Them I can know what to fixed and also know the cost.

I have a bad connection over here yesterday and also been busy with my working Crane issue, The repairer arrival Yesterday Afternoon.. when them checked out what was wrong with the working Crane,It was the hydraulic pressure. the company where I hired the crane and I was told that they can't do anything because it was written in the agreement paper that I sign when renting the crane that whatever goes wrong with the crane will be taken care of by me, which I carefully read today. Them I fine out is very costly to get the parts that is needed fixed...feel bad and sad all day because I would not sleep with it all night and I have been thinking regarding this issue all night.that is why am writing this very early this morning.please don't be angry.

So I gave them all I have with me to go and start with it and I was told they can proceed with that but they will make an order for the parts and wait for me to give them the balance before they can proceed with the whole process. I gave them all I have which was R9000. The hydraulic pressure, brand new one is about R195,000 and a used one is R85,000. So I gave them R9000 and am left with R2000 as balance including in cost of repair and parts needed. I spoke to Kelly's grandma regarding this and she promise to get back to me.

Sweetie My employers are suppose to come for inspection on Friday so that I can solicit for half payment and the balance as soon as am done with the job, but I can't invite them now because of this problem. I have just days to work and complete it, So if the crane is fixed now, I will immediately complete the parts that needs to be completed and invite them so I can get half of my money for the contract. they will come for inspection and I will get half of my payment for the job.. this will be all for now. Have a lovely day.
I will wait to get your response.

Always Yours.
please let me know what you think about this .

Honey this my Engineer account details. He is the only one who I work with here. Please let me know when send it.

Ms YT LE****
AC.162844****
CAPITEC BANK

daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.