Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:01 pm

From a Survivor:

To:
Sent: Wed, Jan 9, 2019
Subject: Jurgen from pof

Good morning,

Thanks for the email id and sorry for my late response. I am so happy to hear from
you and I must thank you for responding to my email requesting you to contact me
through my private email. I am not really into all these online stuff. My daughter
registered the dating site and I managed to use it to reach you. I tried to check if
there is any need for that and I saw your profile while searching on the site and
read a little about you and think we have something in common, then I could not wait
to email you after talking to myself for about 20 minutes.

Well, enough of that, let me tell you little about myself like I told you when I
emailed from the pof site, I am a fund manager with British owned investments
company (Esteem Capital Investments) but resides here in Vinton, Virginia. I am a
widower and I lost my precious wife 6 years ago, I will tell you more about her in
my next letter to you, or when we do meet in person, face to face. I have a daughter
who lives away from home. Kathleen is in aviation school in Germany. I do  prefer
the "old fashioned" method of meeting someone in person, but we live in an age where
the internet definitely expands the circle of who you might meet today. I am a
German and I was born and raised in Germany before moving here in the states 10
years ago. My mom still live in Germany with her only sister. I relocated here
because of my job which landed me in Fresno California at first for some years, and
now I am here in Vinton, Virginia. I must tell you that I love it here in the
states, and have decided to spend the rest of my life here with that special lady if
I ever find her. I am tired of being alone and by myself.

Never sure where to start with a "stranger?" Lol. What do you want to know about me
? Like I stated in my online dating message to you, I am new to online dating and
was encouraged by my daughter and my mom. They are tired of seeing me being alone.
Anyway, Let me not bore you on how I got to the site and rather tell you more about
me which was what I promised you on the dating site when I requested you to contact
me via my personal email. I will also attach my pictures in this email which was
what I promised you when I contacted you.

Well, I am outgoing and active, energetic and positive man. I am a bit of a clown,
and playful, I love to laugh even at myself. I am a Fun loving, humble man that is
neat. Oooh, I almost forgot to mention that I love to cook than to starve. I am
positive on everything that life brings to me. I believe that I am where I am at
this point in my life for a good reason. I am a honest and caring person who is very
loyal to those around me. I have respect for every creature. I have traveled
extensively in the course of doing my work and have learned a lot of cultures. I
consider myself to be a gentleman with good values and financial stable.

I need someone whom we can start out as a good friends and see where it goes.
Compatibility and friendship are gems to relationship. The rest of the journey would
be enchanting to have a best friend, lover that I can rely on, and to find out that
we are meant to be for each other would just make life complete and worth living
every moment. I have to stop here so that I will have another thing to say in my
next email, I will like you to tell me more about you. I wanted to write more but it
seems I have rambled enough right now, and have bored you with a long note, lol, ask
me anything you need to know about me, and I will be so glad to answer you. So tell
me something about you. Have a wonderful day. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Thu, Jan 10, 2019
Subject: Re: My life in a nutshell

Good morning ,

Thank you for the email and I appreciate that a lot. It will be nice to be
communicating and get to know each other better before we schedule for our meeting
soon. Because I will love to see the woman that I am communicating with in person.
Though I have a meeting scheduled in Dallas for the past two weeks, that is what I
am working on right now as I will be leaving tomorrow evening to Dallas. I work from
home here to meet investors and negotiate with them on behalf of my company. There
is a lot we need to talk in person and get to know each other better. I am a very
simple and open person that you will come to like. I need a relationship since I do
not have the intention of going back to live in Germany, but can always visit mom
and my aunt since she does not like it here in the states.

I am not expecting much in a relationship than to be happy and make my partner
happy. I am not really after facial beauty but the good heart, meaning the inner
beauty of a woman. I hate lies and disrespectful people in my life, I  will like my
woman to always be proud of me, no matter where we are and the people around us. I
am not perfect and I can make mistakes, then always be open and tell me, and I will
take correction.

I need to be with one person who will be my last; I mean I don’t want to get hurt or
hurt anyone. I think I like you and want to see if we can share a very great level
of chemistry. I believe that life should be lived so that you always have a good
story to tell, so in that spirit searching for adventure and the one woman that will
be my soul mate forever. I also love the simple things in life, going to dinner (or
making it at home).

I just want to write you to let you know that you have been on my mind since we met
online. I am very much interested in building a solid relationship with you if only
you wish so. I know that you and I can be the best of friends while getting to know
more about each other. You know it takes a lot to find true relationship these days.

I am sure that someday, soon we will meet and see how much of love we can share in
person. I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am. I do have
bad habits I know I haven't told you that (smile), I sometimes eat from the pot if I
do the cooking myself and bite my nails too if there is something going wrong in my
life.

Just want to share this with you like I promised in my previous email, my late wife
passed away in a very bitter way that I will never forget. But I think I really need
to move on with life like my mom always tell me. She had Renal Cell Carcinoma of the
kidney and apparently had it for years not known to anyone. It’s a sneaky form of
cancer and no one knows they have it until it hits the lungs. That is what happened.
Then it hit her brain. She didn't want any life support and it took her some days to
go. I just got up and went back and sat down and I think I just said to the room “I
want what Rita wants" If you could have seen her smile. I crawled into her arms and
lay by her. She chose Hospice. Before she went into a coma she said" I will be with
you always, and I will love you always" The words of Jesus. She always read the
bible. I came home. Went a little nut and ran back to the hospital. I begged her to
take treatment and she said "you can only win the battles you can win I need to go"
omg, I hate remembering this.

I am just telling you all these for you to know the kind of man that you are getting
yourself involved with. My late dad used to say that first impression matters in
anything we do in life; honestly I have good impression and intention about you. I
was very happy to hear from you again. All I want is someone to share the rest of my
life with because if I have everything and have no love to share with someone, then
I have nothing. I know God has blessed me with the material things I need in life.
Life is really boring without a partner. I know this from my experience over the
last 6 years and I am not getting anymore younger to just live alone. I have faith
in God. I believe that what matters in a relationship is the trust, sincerity,
kindness, understanding, and ability to forgive each other.

I would be the happiest man on the planet earth to be happy again. I actually took
the portfolio of managers job with Esteem Capital  Investments when my wife died,
because I needed sometime to keep busy and more occupied and focus. But at long run
I started feeling for myself and I found out I need that special lady in my life to
complete my life. Thank God my daughter took that step because it gave me the
opportunity to meet you now and start this communication.

I think at this stage I should tell you more about me, so that you will know me
better. People do say that I have an accent, but all I know is that I speak English
fluently. Lol, I believe laughter is a very important part of a relationship. I
enjoy spring and fall weather and just being outdoors, going to the beach, concerts,
live music, sporting events, weekends. I try to eat healthy and exercise. I believe
in the concept of love and marriage. I believe having fun matters most with who you
are with, not necessarily what you are doing! I feel very young both physically and
mentally. I understand we both had some good and worst experiences in our previous
relationship but we should try to let the past go and focus in the future. I hope we
can always talk and know each other better. Life is too short for someone to be
alone like my mom always tell me.

Well, just ask me whatever you want to know about me. I believe that communicating
here will help us know little about each other before we can meet soon, maybe next
weekend.

I will stop here till I hear from you again and I think I have bored you with
another long email. You sound like someone I would like to know and free to share
anything with. You can take a look at my company site and understand what I really
do. (http:/ /www.esteem-capital.com) I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have a
brighter day ahead of you!

Regards,
Jurgen

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:07 pm

To:
Sent: Fri, Jan 11, 2019
Subject: Re: Re: My life in a nutshell
Good morning ,

Thanks for the email. I want you to know that I am not looking for a perfect or
super facial woman, at this point in my life, I only want a sincere woman with a
good heart, that is ready to love and be loved. I like your openness. Thank you for
all you shared with me about yourself and want. And I think I have a clue of the
woman I am communicating with right now. I think open communication is a good  way
to build a wonderful relationship. I feel that is very important to share everything
including my feelings with my partner, that way we can get to know each other better
and build a strong relationship. We will have so much to talk about when we do meet
in person. I am glad our meeting will be soon, before then I will try and figure out
where we can meet or you can do that as well if you have the time. I pray the
chemistry will be there when we meet. I am so amazed that you are looking for the
same thing in a relationship as I do. I appreciate everything you shared with me.

I will try and call you if you send me your phone number. I think we have shared
some emails and know little about each other, which is a good way to start any
relationship, but we have not been able to put voice to the emails. Putting voice to
it will make it look real and will help us arrange for our first meeting.

Honestly, I would have loved to meet with you in person this weekend, maybe for
coffee, but I have already scheduled for this meeting with some Fidelity investors,
they want to reinvest with my company and we have been dragging this for a long time
now and about to conclude the deal, so I will be heading to Dallas this evening like
I told you in my email yesterday, and if everything works out fine with the meeting
while there, then some of my directors will fly to the states from UK for final
conclusion and proper registration with the investors.

We have already scheduled for this meeting about two weeks ago. So my next
communication with you will be from Dallas as I will be busy today preparing for the
trip, but I would like us to meet once I come back. I am always a patient dog that
eats the fattest bone, lol.

It would also be very nice if you can tell me the best time to call you on the
phone, I know we are busy and have our schedules, and my training as a fund manager
taught me how to make calls on appointment, especially when it is your first call to
the person. It’s bad when you call an investor to discuss business and it happens to
be at the wrong time when he or she is in a bad mood; obviously that business will
not work. LOL. I know that you are not an investor, but what I am saying here is
that it would be nice if we can talk at your convenient time. I believe that being a
man that believes in old school way of getting in touch with a woman I should be the
one to call you first. With that said, here is my phone number so that you will know
who is calling  657-333-0770. That is my California number and I am still using it
because of my contacts.

Obviously we will have some questions to ask each other on the phone and questions
like that are better asked during phone conversation so that you get instant and
direct answer than emailing. I know I have shared little about me but there are
still things we need to know about each other that will help us decide how to move
the relationship forward. It is also for this reason that I sincerely believe that a
phone conversation will be good.

I will tell you that I was so amazed when I came to computer and find email from you
this morning no matter the content I was so happy, that is to tell you how amaze I
am to have someone that I am communicating with and hoping it will work out fine for
us. Please keep smiling and know that our dream is about coming true.

There is no doubt that I look forward to your email every day. I believe every
strong relationship started one day and become stronger as each day comes. I am a
man that has been without any form of relationship; serious or casual for the past 6
years. When I lost my wife it became obvious to me that the world was nothing. She
was my friend, my partner, my pet, my angel my soldier and my pillar. She was
everything you can think of in a relationship to me and all that I owed her was to
make her happy at any time. May her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen. Sorry if I have
said so much about her, but what I am trying to tell you is that I believe in one
man one woman.

I will tell you that it has been wonderful communicating with you, I never expected
to feel this way right now nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life
with you even though we are yet to meet each other. You make me feel excited and
even though we have not met. I know that the feeling I will get will be overwhelming
when I will finally meet you for the first time after our email communication. I'm
anxious to see you soon. Time is ticking, and it's going by really slow.

Thank you so much for the moments we have shared together through email and more to
share in person. Thank you just for keeping in touch.

Have a blessed morning and much love until we talk again. It has been a tight
schedule for me this period. I have to go now.

Talk later,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Sat, Jan 12, 2019 01:08 PM
Subject: Re: Greetings

Hello ,

Thanks for the email and for your phone number. I can't wait to begin this
relationship with you. My contract with the company will be over this year, and I am
not planning to renew it anymore, we will talk about it when we meet. Once things
work out for us which I believe that everything will be okay. Then we can plan our
live together. All I want is to be happy with that special woman. Once we get
together and have love for each other, then we can influence each other and live
happily, I think once there is love in a relationship, then every other thing can be
taken care of. Hope I am right.

Well, I got here safely and you have been on my mind, I want you to have my email
now since I was not able to write you again yesterday due to my tight schedule. I'm
so grateful for your decision to move forward to search for a partner, friend and
lover, that alone amazed me. I am praying for you to open your heart to me, so that
we can try new things. As some of the older people in church used to say, I'm going
to run on and see what the end will be. God has never given up on me even through
all my mess. He stayed with me. He brought us to this moment and  I know He will
take us through it. He is one who can not lie and He will not have his word come
back void to Him. He promised that we will have life and have it more abundantly. I
prayed just as I am sure you prayed for a partner in life; one who can love as he
loves us and he brought us together. Yes I am sounding like a priest in this email,
of course I have many qualities you will find out soon. LOL.

Thank you for keeping in touch. It's so uplifting. We really need companion to move
on with life and have fun to the fullest. Life is short. Trust me, I can love as if
I have never been hurt before. I think in my heart and through your words that you
are one amazing woman and I feel so lucky that I met you. There are so many things I
want to talk to you about and not email, face to face.

We will spend a lot of time talking when we do meet. I think it takes a lot to build
up relationship and we can only achieve that by mutual understanding and by being
positive. You may get tired of me hugging you when we see each other, lol. At least
I won't be day dreaming, you will be real, as I will be real to you too. I just
would like God to move a little faster, we are not getting any younger and time is
really short like I said before! LOL. I have missed so much for the past 6 years
now, it can be easier for a woman, but not when it comes to a man, although this job
has been keeping me busy and occupied. Soon we will meet. Just never forget you are
with me in my thought every day not matter where I am and what I am doing.

Well, words can't explain how deeply I want to meet you and start this relationship
in person. They say actions are better than words, so I will show you more when we
are together. I can't wait until the day we will meet and start from there!!!! Take
care of yourself for now. Thanks for keeping in touch. Keep smiling, I will talk to
you later.

Fondly,
Jurgen
PS: Next weekend will be good for our meeting in any place of your choice and I will
be there.

Phone:
+16573330770
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Orange, CA
Original network provider* Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ca

Same phone number also used here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78662
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:12 pm

To:
Sent: Sun, Jan 13, 2019
Subject: Re:

My Dearest ,

Thanks for the email. You have no idea how you have been on my mind since we met.
Where have you been all these years? I believe there is a reason for every season
and this is our season to be happy.

I know it won't be long before we meet in person, and have conversation one on one,
each day brings us closer to our meeting. And I am desperately looking forward to
that very day and moment. I am sure that you are having thoughts of us like I do
every minutes. It's a good sign. I believe God do answer prayers, I believe in
miracle, I believe that dreams do come true. I believe there is love at the first
sight. I believe that God works in a mysterious way. I believe that if you work
towards your dreams, you will sure achieve your aim, and if you wish yourself and
others good, then you will find peace of mind. I believe God made man and woman to
live together in harmony and I believed that we can find happiness together.

I know that we both are so anxious and looking forward to meet soon, I can hardly
wait for that very day to manifest itself. It would be a great adventure learning
each other every day. I can display my affection anywhere and anytime. I might leave
here earlier than expected.

Two of my directors left UK this morning and will be arriving here today against our
meeting tomorrow, so I believe we will finalize this deal at moI'm st by Monday or
Tuesday.

I must say that am happy writing you this morning. I am happy to have you as a
friend at least. When I go into a relationship, I try to put in everything to make
it close to perfect. My problem is that when I am in a relationship, I give all I
have to make it come closer to perfect. It is because of this that I always protect
myself since I lost my wife, and the best way to do it has been to stay out of any
kind of relationship which I have done for 6 years now.

When I lost my wife, it was a big obstacle to my life that I did not wish to
continue anything in life. There was no wish to date or to work. There was no joy
living, because she was just a nice woman but she claimed that I was too nice that I
brought out the best in her. It was when I discovered that Life is full of obstacles
and to survive; one has to approach the obstacles with an open mind and a desire to
overcome them.

I asked myself, do I want to be victorious in the challenges? Is the challenge worth
the extra effort, will it make my life better? If yes, then I have to pursue it with
all my strength and that is what I have decided to do. As I said and will repeat
again- don’t see me as moving too fast; I am telling you all this, so that you will
understand where I am coming from and that 6 years of loneliness is the maximum any
man can go. Coming out of it will tell you that I am ready for a complete new life
and also put the past behind me.

I know that life isn’t always a bowl of cherries, I need a woman that is not looking
for someone to make her happy only, but rather someone to share happiness and
experience life’s adventures and sometimes tribulations. You will agree with me that
everybody needs happiness, both man and woman. Happiness is created in many ways -
mostly in what people do and say! I often ask myself, why we met - even if it was in
such an unconventional way! I truly believe that a "path" is mapped out for us, when
we were born. I am still wondering among all the people in the dating site how God
brought us to this point.

I must say that I can't believe that I am like a school guy, experiencing my first
time being in a relationship! (at this time in my life) There are no words to
express how I feel except for me to say, I care so much about you even without
meeting you in person yet.

Do you know how much I want this relationship? I don't ever want you to think, or
say, I will not want you when we do meet in person. That is impossible! I need you,
I want you, you are my purpose in life right now as I truly need someone in my life.
I want you to be my woman and I your man. What do you think? Sorry, I know I need to
focus more on being best friends and the intimacy will come.

We are going to have an amazing and awesome friendship. We have much to learn,
explore, examine, and plan. We will have many challenges but I usually always
embrace challenges. But this instance is going to be joyous, exciting, and fabulous.
We will be deliriously happy. This time, instead of us being envious, we will be
envied. I think so.

I am going to close for now. Until we talk again, remember I want to meet you and
become yours and you mine. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Mon, Jan 14, 2019
Subject: Re: Re:

Good morning ,

Thank you so much for your wonderful email, like you I am very anxious to see you.
God does things in his own ways and mysteriously. We will sure have a lot to sit
down and talk, I will revive you in all always imaginable, care for you the way a
good man does. you are such a loving woman. I am beginning to fall for you so deeply
and how can that happen so sudden. I think we both prayed for a partner and I
believed that God has answered us, so I am not going to allow anyone or anything to
come in between us.

My directors arrived here and I have been so busy since their arrival, I am praying
that everything will be over today or tomorrow by God’s grace so that we can meet as
soon as possible, but sure to leave as soon as they leave back to UK. I am anxiously
and desperately looking forward to our meeting, I talk better in person than in the
email word. You know that is hard to start up a conversation through email with
someone since you don't know what you might do or say to get him or her angry, but I
am out spoken and do not hide my feelings, I will always tell you the way I feel,
than to die in silence.

I want you to wake up and have this email waiting for you. I am going to face
another day of business negotiations and financial transaction. I am happy that I am
facing the day after a good night rest. It is good that I slept last night with you
on my mind which made me to dream of you, though I didn't remember the dream when I
get up this morning, but it was a good one. I think.

It’s a new day and beautiful Monday and the first thing I am doing right now is to
say good morning to the woman that is the only reason I smile these few days we met,
and rush to my computer before starting my day or doing anything. I must say that am
happy writing you. I am happy to wake up today having you as a good friend. This is
one of the days that I wake up and the first thing that comes into my mind is to
check my email and see if you have written me. Most time I panic with fear of not
being disappointed but at the end it will turn out that your email will be there
waiting for me, and the fear will disappear for happiness to return. Lol.

You are just the person that I want to be with even without meeting you yet. This
little period of email communication is enough for me to say so and I can say it
again and again and even louder!

I want my last and equal relationship, because if I give you 100% and you give me
99.9% then who owns the other 1. this kind of relationship is hard to find these
days, but I pray we will definitely find that since we are not teens and have been
alone for so long, in this case we should know the value of a good man and woman in
our lives.

When I got up this morning, I was laying on the bed thinking about us and the things
we will do together when we do meet, interact and unite, thinking about all the
things I will do to make you happy. The need for you right now is so strong and the
thoughts of you is constantly plugging up my brain. Just wish I can drag the day to
go faster now and slow down when we are together.

Well, today is the day that I have been waiting for; the day I have been working for
and will be a very big day for me and Esteem Capital Investments and the Fidelity
investors. We are hoping to conclude on the transaction today. If everything goes
fine, then we will agree on when to go and sign the contract with the company. I
need all the luck in this world today. I need only the right words and calculation
to come out of my mouth today. I need to be at my best. I don’t want to be under
pressure doing what I do best but the company puts so much faith in me that they
sound almost 100% sure that I will succeed which puts me in a tight corner because
they don’t expect me to fail.

I will tap their faith and leave the rest to God. I may be their best Fund manager
but sometime you need luck to have it all. I need your prayers today and I hope that
you will bring me the luck I need because meeting you was a kind of divine
intervention.

Please pray for my success. It’s the day I have been working for almost one year to
convince these people to invest with us. I will give you details of it when we talk
on phone. It’s my day and I am grabbing it.

I am anxiously waiting for the day we will meet and unite completely. Don't forget
that in between everything that I am thinking of you always. I will not let anything
or anyone come between us now. God is the head of our lives as we have been apart
and we will continue to trust and believe in Him. It is Him who lead our path and
give us the strength to keep holding on!!! So, I will close for now. Have a great
morning on purpose!!!! Talk to you soon.

Always,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm

To:
Sent: Tue, Jan 15, 2019
Subject: Re: Monday, your day to Shine

Good morning my dear friend,

Thank you so much for your prayers yesterday. Sorry I was not able to email you last
night to tell you how the meeting went. The meeting lasted more than I anticipated
yesterday. We completed the negotiation yesterday and the investors were very
excited. I sat down on my seat motionless and let this tears of joy drop because I
could not hold it. I was happy and so happy that at the end it was a success but it
came with a cost. Not to the company or to the investors but to us. The investors
were really impressed that they had to take me out last night to celebrate while I
should be the one to take them out. I returned back very late and tired and could
not email to share the good news, so I slept off with you on my mind.

They have agreed that we sign the investment contract act immediately. Since any
Investment contract act can only be signed in our office in Kent England. The
directors were very excited and called the office and they were very glad and made
the preparation immediately which changed my plans completely.

The new development which is related to the outcome of the meeting, is that we will
be traveling to UK tomorrow evening for the Investment contract signing. In fact,
they have already had the flight reservation made available, which I cannot turn
down right now. It became important and urgent due to their program and if I don't
accept to travel now, then I don’t know when they will have the opportunity again.
Being something that I have been working on for almost a year now, I had no option
than to accept their request.

It is obvious that I will be traveling with these Investors and from our
calculation; we will be spending 12 days in UK. The 12 days is to enable them
process the fund movement for their investment. Secure the non-resident investment
permit from the UK government and then have an investment return business name
required for such huge tax free investment in UK. This trip will also be another
opportunity for me to touch base in Germany and see mom and know how she is doing;

I know I haven't told you about her current situation. She is 89 year, 2 years ago she
was diagnosed of esophagus cancer and recently brain tumor, and I heard she can
hardly recognize anyone now and I saw her last year August and promised that I will
be visiting her again by December last year. So I really need to go, so that I will
be able to see her as well. That is one of the main reasons I accepted this trip at
this time.

Now back to us; I want you to know that my day starts when I receive your email, and
ends with me sending you a reply. That is why I do wonder why you are in my thoughts
all the time?

I know I am fantasizing, like a foolish teenager, but it makes me feel young and so
extraordinarily happy. It is a known fact that we are becoming good friends and
cannot stand seeing you when I come back. You have brought this change and joy in me
that I believe has attracted this lifetime business luck to me at this time. I can
say that meeting you has given me something to remember all my life, meeting you
brought the breakthrough that I have been struggling to have with the investors for
almost one year. All I want you is to understand my situation and take me the way
you see me. I believe that what will be, will always be, so hang in there as I will
be coming back to claim you soon as my precious friend from God.

But I know God that brought our path together will bring us together and unite us at
the right timing. Have a blissful morning, keep smiling until later.

Good friend,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Wed, Jan 16, 2019
Subject: Re: Congratulations

Good morning ,

Thanks for congratulating me on my success. I will be traveling to UK this evening
like I told you. Our flight is 9:45pm. We will be landing in London Heathrow from
where we will connect to Kent where we have our head office and where the contract
signing will be. This is a 12 days trip like I said earlier after which I will be
flying home direct as there will not be any need to come back to Dallas. The long
awaited deal has been sealed so no more monthly trip to Dallas. If it will be
convenient for you, I hope to meet you on my way back to the States. I will be
spending just 12 days in UK and can meet you on the 13th day from today. What a day
it will be....

I hope I am still not rushing things. Let me confess here that I feel so warm and
delighted each time I read your email. I am always glad to read your mails because I
am sure they are from your heart. I must admit that our communication have changed
my life completely. You are the one who makes me handsome and the one who makes me
feel stronger. Your email to me makes me feel so important which is why you mean
everything to me now.

You show your love to me every day by making out time to write me. I thank God that
I have found a woman like you. I understand we are very busy with our personal daily
activities but we still try our very best to email and communicate to each other
always. It shows how committed and serious we are. I believe we can make a perfect
match.

My trip to UK is official and urgent which was the outcome of the meeting I attended
in here in Texas as I told you. I hope to maintain our email and phone communication
while I am in UK as I will be traveling with my laptop. I really can’t wait to see
you soon. However, knowing that you appreciate me so much is enough for now till we
meet.

My regards always,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:20 pm

To:
Sent: Thu, Jan 17, 2019

Hello ,

You are the most caring woman I have ever come across in recent years. I simply
bless the day I found you because you are so special to me. I will be having some
meetings here after the contract signing. You don't have to worry about our meeting
because I am real and will not be playing with your emotions.

I had a nice and successful trip to UK. I arrived here this morning (UK TIME) it was
not a stressful journey as I had you in my mind all through. I was seeing you in my
arms, seeing you rushing to hug me at the airport. At a time I lost it and was
thinking that I was already in the aircraft coming home to see you and then I
realized I was going to UK and not to meet you, then I felt bad.

I am trying to settle down in the Lodge the company provided for me which is where I
normally stay whenever I am in UK. I am presently in KENT. Kent is a city in
southeast England and is one of the Home Counties. It borders East Sussex, Surrey
and London and has a defined boundary with Essex in the middle of the River Thames
estuary. It is popularly known as Garden of England" Because of its abundance of
orchards and hop gardens. It is nice and serene. This is where the International
Business office of Esteem Capital Investments is located.

If you had seen Michael Jackson on TV arriving a country for a concert when he was
still alive and the reception he receives when he lands at the airport. That was the
reception I got when I landed in UK this morning. People thought I was one celebrity
not knowing that my company were only celebrating the arrival of their financial
guru. One of my directors came straight to me shook my hand and called me- Mr Fix
It. When I got to the office, there was this panel on my office door that
reads-Welcome -Mr Jurgen Fix it’. Now, my surname has turned to fix it.

Anyway, they were just happy and I was glad that they appreciated my effort because
it was something they could not do for 6 years that I did in less than two years of
consistency competing with brokers from Fidelity Investment. Once again, I will
thank you for your prayers, understanding and support at this time. I wish I could
tell them there that there is somebody that came into my life that brought the good
luck that fixed it so that they will know that somewhere in United States, there is
MRS FIX IT also. Lol

Wow!  I know I can’t hold it but confess that I am missing you already. I want to be
with you and hold you, to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as I
look into your beautiful eyes and see you smile. I want to snuggle and cuddle with
you, to just be close to you. I want to rub your legs and stare across the couch as
we talk of our feelings for one another. I want to hold your hand across the table
at a restaurant gossip and watch others in the restaurant to be jealous of our
intimacy and our tender affection for one another. I want to lie next to you in
front of a fire and gaze into your eyes while I rub your back and tell you jokes
that will make you cry while laughing. I want to romance you. I want you to know how
beautiful you are in my eyes. I want you to know how much I cherish and adore you. I
want to give my heart to you. I want your heart, I want it all. Yes am going to hold
you well and talk to you like a little baby. But since I am not with you and all
that I have said above are just wishes, let me on that note also wish you a
beautiful day ahead!

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Tue, Jan 22, 2019
Subject: Re: Thanks for your email

Dear ,

I just finished my last meeting for the day which was the Fund Managers meeting and
I am thinking about you as usual. I arrived this morning as scheduled and went
straight from the airport to our office. I arrived on time so was properly briefed
about the meeting which I was absent. I also updated my file with the information
given before going into the Fund managers meeting. The meeting was short and
successful one with everybody informing the board of the number of share their
investor where interested in. It turned out that my 60,000 Esteem Capital share bid
was the smallest as some core investors wanted 100,000 shares and above. I just made
them to understand that I did not speak to any investor under my fund management. I
just meet new investors who were interested in 60,000 shares. They knew that I
traveled due to my mother's illness and could not have time for business calls.

I am so happy that I was able to make the trip to seem my mom. The nurse told me
that the day I came was the first time she has seen my mother this happy. She said
that every day she wakes up from sleep; she will ask if Jurgen was here. She will
tell the nurse that she has a son that will come here and beat her if she gives her
a painful injection and then she will laugh. When I got to the hospital, the nurse
came 30 minutes later to give her the injection. She told the nurse that Jurgen is
here and that I will beat her if it is painful. She then told me that it was not
painful for the first time, that the nurse is afraid of the son. When I told her
about you, she kept quiet for a minute then said Jurgen; will you leave this
beautiful lady and be traveling like this? Jurgen, please don’t let them kill you
for me with this job. I know you have made some money please give yourself rest and
take care of her. I bless her! Tell her that I love her! That’s my mom for you!

I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we have spent communicating,
even though we just started. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I have
known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be
no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you and
the love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you
with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise.

All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for
love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I have truly been blessed
by finding you and I'll never let you go. I pray we last forever.

Much Love,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:22 pm

To:
Sent: Wed, Jan 23, 2019
Subject: Re: Re: Thanks for your email

Thanks for the email. I will write
more when am less busy. Here is a link to my company

To:
Sent: Thu, Jan 24, 2019

She is dead! She died this
morning. I just got the call about an hour ago from my aunt and my daughter. Oh mom
died without talking to her only son again. It was just too bad of me not to be
with her these last days of her life. I am just too guilty that I met her in the
condition she was when I got to the hospital in Germany and could not stay with her
more than two days. Just because of this stupid work? Just because am a fund
manager! Managing peoples Fund. What sort of rubbish work is this? So mom is dead?
I can’t believe this my dear.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:25 pm

To:
Sent: Fri, Jan 25, 2019
Subject: Re: Your beloved mother

Dear ,

Thanks for the email. Sorry I could not email you yesterday because I needed a place
to cry when I could not get a flight to Germany yesterday. I got to Germany this
morning. I have seen her body at the mortuary; yes she is truly dead. I was hoping
that it will turn out to be a joke or a lie but I was the person lying to myself.
The big problem now is that her only sister who has been with her all this while is
now unconscious. Her sister died in her arms and she could not bear it. She could
not bear losing her only sister. It is just too complicated for me at this moment. I
just realized the disadvantage of being the only child. I can’t even think straight
now. I have my aunt in the hospital with the corpse in the mortuary. The world just
hit me so strong when everything was about moving well for me. My love life became
rejuvenated and all of a sudden all seem to be crumbling at the same time.

I have lost my best friend. The person I always call when I need to be consoled or
when I am confused. I just realized that I am now alone in the world. I came into
the world with a father, a sister, a wife, a mother. Then it started with my wife,
then my father and son that died together in a car accident, then this again. Wow!
Was I destined to be an orphan? Darling tell me, was I? An Orphan with no wife, no
brother, no sister, no uncle, no son and an unconscious Aunt!

The doctor told me that before she died she asked them “was Jurgen coming? Her
sister kept telling her yes that I was on my way. She said that they should tell me
to be fast and that I should run that she wants to fold her hands so needs to touch
me before folding her hands. The sister then asked her why she wants to fold her
hands and she told the sister that she will know the moment she touches Jurgen.

Then she said something that will hurt me all my life. She said “if Jurgen had taken
my advice last time, he will be here now; I know he will like to be here but the
British that he works for will not allow him. I told Jurgen to leave the British and
rest and be happy they are suffering my son with work. He can’t rest and now he
can’t be here. Tell my son that next time I meet him; I will not let him work for
the British or anybody. I will work and feed him and he will rest because the last
time he worked so much” before the sister could say “which last time? Mom has joined
her husband and her grandson with smiles on her face. May her Gentle soul rest in
peace, Amen!

Even the doctor could not hold back tears while telling me this. He even told me
that she even asked him to promise her that he will tell her son all this when he
comes. Now darling let me ask you; was that not enough to feel guilty all my life?

Anyway, I just settle my mother's pending hospital bill which I promised the doctor
that I will send to him when I get to United States as I was hoping to get money
from my bank the moment I get to US. Since I could not get to US again, I had to
scratch everywhere and even borrow from colleagues to raise the money I have here
with me. This is just the wrong time for this to happen as I used all the money I
had here to pay for the shares few days ago. Anyway, thank God I got the help I
needed.

I am hoping to fix her funeral on Monday next week for her to be buried here in
Hamburg. I will start every arrangement to secure all the clearance that they will
need before she could be buried at the burial ground. The German law!

It is not really easy for me now. I wish I had a brother or even a sister that can
be of assistance here, at least in making the arrangements. It is just only me. I
will have to handle all this by myself. I will have to plan all this myself, make
all the arrangements, secure all the clearance and even run the errands. The worst
is that I don’t even know where to start. Anyway, the doctor has agreed to come and
take me around so that we can do the one we can do today so that by tomorrow and
next I can conclude the rest to be ready for her funeral on Monday. I need to do the
funeral and get this out of me or I will just die in no distant time.

Darling, you may not understand but the person I lost loved me more than she ever
loved the husband. She was ready to wok from her sick bed so that I will rest. She
pampered me as the only child. She was my best friend. She will call me every
morning to ask if I have eaten. A woman that was ready to pluck out her eyes if I
complain of mine so that I can use hers. She loved me and I loved her too. It was
due to my closeness to her that I could not get into any relationship for six years
after I lost my wife. She was the best. I must surely miss her!

I must thank you once again for all your consoling words and care. May the almighty
bless you abundantly and protect you for your care and morale support. May the word
of Psalm 91 verse 2-16 be your portion in Jesus name. Amen!

I will have to rest now. I just thought I should update you how everything is going
with me at the moment. I will wait till the doctor comes so that we can go the place
we need to go. Thank you once again for your moral support which is all I need at
this present time. You are just like the only person that I have on earth at this
moment. They only person I can run to for consolation. I want you to know that even
in my sorrow, I think of you! Thank you for your prayers.

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2019
Subject: Re: "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their
hearts forever."

Hello ,

Thanks for the email. I just got to my hotel now and just saw your email. I am just
glad that I came on this trip with my laptop as I nearly forgot to carry it. My Aunt
recovered late last night so they called me. After sending you the email yesterday,
I left my hotel to see her in the hospital. When I got to the hospital; it was late
so I paid her bills and took her home.

I just came back to my hotel this morning to get new clothes. I will be going back
to her place in few minutes. I just said let me drop this email for you and to let
you know that I still remember and think about you. To let you know that I have you
in my mind always. Please bear with me when you don’t get an email from me as I am
so distressed this period.

I will email you again tomorrow with the situation. Thank you for your concern and
care. I just want you to know that I am fine and can take care of things here by
myself. Please try and email me daily because I need your comforting emails now more
than ever. It makes me know that I have someone somewhere that cares and that I am
not alone. Reading your email with consolation words keeps me moving till we meet.

Fondly,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:31 pm

To:
Sent: Sun, Jan 27, 2019
Subject: Re: "All that I am , or hope to be, I owe to my Angel mother." Abraham Lincoln

Dear ,

How are you today? Thank you for your email. I am preparing for mom's funeral for
tomorrow and I must confess that everything is going fine over here better than I
expected. I have almost concluded the arrangement for the funeral tomorrow. I met
with the priest this morning to conclude the arrangement on how the first and second
funeral bible reading will go and by whom. My aunt told me that my mom requested
before she died that she should be buried this way and I am happy that all the
arrangements are almost in place.

I must thank you for all your comforting emails this period. I sincerely appreciate
all your encouragement. With you, I have come to know that I have one million people
at my back. You are such a darling. Before you came into my life, I have heard of
passion and love and seen it in movies; never dreamed that kind of emotion would
ever come to me.

I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I
match your kindness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have
bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure
sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same
emotions from me.

I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I am in a place that is calm
and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is
neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul
soars. It is a place I share with you. It is in you and you are the place. Thank you
for allowing me entrance into the place.

I am in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts and my day ends
with you in my mind. I am in a place where, when good things happen, my first
reaction is that “I am excited”, because I will get to share them with you. I am in
a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you will be there to provide
comfort and make the world right again with your simple, honest -spiritual presence
and your encouraging, supportive, caring email.

This is the place that I hold in my heart for you are precious beyond words. I am a
better man because you are mine. I am afraid that when I come to meet you, you will
hold me in your arms and I will never want to leave, and I pray that I will never
have to leave. Just know that when you hold me in your arms, I will feel safe in the
safest, most treasured place in the world. This is why I will not want to leave
again. Why will I go, to where, to the British? Like mom will call them, the people
that want to kill her son with work, mom will say!

My Love, I may not be able to email you tomorrow as the German funeral takes the
whole day and sometimes the condolence visits enter into the night. I know that you
cannot be here in person but I will be happy to receive your own condolence as an
email tomorrow even if I am not able to email you. It will be my greatest joy to
have an email from you when I check my email next tomorrow so that I will have
something from you to reply. I want you to know that it is your consoling words that
have kept me going all this while. Please pray for me as I need it most at this
time.

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2019
Subject: Re: A Day of Mourning

To the best woman in the world,

I just want to let you know, how much I love all that you are and will be. Without a
doubt you keep me together and for the first time in my life I have something to
believe in. You re truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend. You just saw me
at my worst moment this few days and still took me as I am. I thank God for you
every day because I know you are heaven sent; you are my angel. I know the years
will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you or from being by your side.
I love you more than you could even know for you are my world and I love you so
much.

I am sorry I could not email you yesterday as that was the day mom was finally laid
to rest. I don’t think I will be able to tell you anything about how the funeral
went by email but will tell you all in person when I meet you. I know it will be
soon because I have really been down here more than I planned. There is only one
good thing about being away from you, it is the love I have for you multiplied by
the weeks we have been apart. Right now it has multiplied enough that the only
multiplication it needs now is to meet you. I wish there was a word that could
describe how much, but maybe it is better that you don't know. You would see I do
love you more than you can understand.

Words cannot express how much you mean to me. How much you helped me this period.
You have always found the times to cheer me up via email .You always seem to know
just what to say and I really appreciate that. I know that you are so sincere with
your thoughts that you write to me and I know with time we will see each other and I
can't wait. Thank you for your friendship and for being there when I needed you;
when I was down morally. Thank you.

Let me say here that I have made up my mind to resign from my Job with Esteem
Capital Investments. I thought about it yesterday very well and even had to discuss
with my daughter about it and we all agreed that it will not be a bad idea
considering my age and the job requirement. My Contract with them when I took the
job was that I must give them 14 days notice before my resignation or it will not
be
accepted. Another clause on the contract is that I must conclude any assignment I
have with the company that involves the company investors before my resignation is
accepted. Those and others were part of my contract terms when it was signed.

I will be going back to UK tomorrow morning and will be there before 10 AM. I will
go to the office to pick up the files I need for a trip to Dubai. I really need to
go and meet with the investor because he needs me at this moment like I need you. I
am not making this trip because of the company but because of the investor and YOU.
This is because when I leave UK, I will not come back again so will like to conclude
everything I have to do here. I will not want to leave you again when we meet as I
have been away for long.

As for the Investor, the man showed me that he is such a great man. This man that
called me on Saturday to know if I will still make it to Dubai as he really needed
my attention on issues. I told him that I may not be able to make it due to the
death of my mother in Germany. I told him that the funeral will be on Monday. After
discussing with this man he just said wow! Jurgen he is sorry but wow! He is in
trouble without me. I was so surprised when I got to the church in the morning
yesterday for the funeral service of mom to see this man there. He flew in from
Dubai on Sunday night and was able to locate the place in the morning on his own
simply because I told him the name of the church, the city and the time for the
service. He left back to Dubai this morning and I promised him that I will make it
up to him and will be in Dubai on Friday morning just for him and for this kind
gesture he showed me when my company could not even send one representative to
attend the funeral of the mother of one of their best consultant Fund managers.

Anyway, that is the situation for now. Like I said earlier, I have made up my mind
to resign from the consultant fund managers job with Esteem Capital Investments the
moment I return from Dubai. I will submit my resignation letter once I get to UK
tomorrow. I have the letter already written which was the first thing I did this
morning. I will submit it on getting to UK, then go to Dubai. There are three
reasons why I am going to Dubai. One is because of the Investor like I said earlier.
The second reason is because of my contract agreement that stipulates that I must
conclude any pending transaction that I have with the company and I believe that the
Dubai transaction which involves the investor from fidelity that I came with from
United States is the only pending transaction.

The third reason is simply because it will give the needed 14 days prior notice
before terminating my job since I will be submitting it tomorrow. It will also
enable me to be away from the directors that may want to talk me out of this
decision. I know this was why they included the 14 days clause so that they will
have two weeks to convince anybody that they don’t want to resign since the persons
will be working with them for those 14 days.

I sat down last night to check my life and how much happiness that I have gained
over the past six years with the money I have made but cannot remember any. I have
been busy working and acquiring money and saving them. I have more than 60,000
Esteem Capital Share in Investment but have had no time to sell or enjoy money from
there.

Anyway, I will resign and start up my own Advise and consulting Firm. With the money
form the shares, I can come back home to start a new life with you. Buy a big new
home and open up a business which will give me time with you. It will give me time
with you and be able to accomplish all that I have promised you. This was just all
that my mother wanted me to do and I just regret that I just realized it after her
death. May her soul rest in peace; Amen. Anyway, we will discuss more about this
later.

I know this is one of the longest emails that I have sent you since the death of
mom. I decided to write you this morning just to let the feelings flow. To write to
the one I love. Every day, I fall over and over in love with you again ... as the
time goes on and a new day shows, my love grows. I just wanted to thank you for
sharing and making me laugh. Thanks for being the most awesome woman, thanks for
just being there for me. I thank God that I have found someone who stood beside me
and not over me and I'm so lucky to have you. Mom was the only one I had before and
now you are here.

There are so many reasons; so many causes that make me love you. Thank you for all
the happiness you bestow upon me. Thanks for making me see what I don't see. Thank
you for making me over excited. I love you all the way down to my toes and up to my
brains and a lot more in the middle!!

Fondly,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:35 pm

To:
Sent: Thu, Jan 31, 2019
Subject: Re: A New Beginning

My Dearest ,

How are you today? I must first say sorry for not being able to write you an email
yesterday. You know it is always my wish and joy to email you and to tell you how
things are going with me. Yesterday was beyond my control as I was on my way to
Dubai like I told you. My Flight landed in Dubai this morning by 8:45 AM and I
checked into the hotel that was reserved for me by the Investor though he is
planning to move me to his private guest house tomorrow. When I discovered that the
internet connection in the hotel was not compatible with my laptop as they said the
version of my laptop is a bit old. I told them that all I want is to connect to
internet and email my love, the only woman in my life, "My world and the She in Him"

It was when I said this that the investor and the hotel technicians started laughing
and asked me what I mean by the “She in Him’. I told them that you are the "She"
While I am the "Him" and you are in me so what is hard to understand in the
statement. The Investor then suggested that I call you to tell you that I am having
internet connection here in Dubai. It was then that I asked him, will you wake your
baby from sleep while she is sleeping like an angel? He said no, and then I told him
that makes your suggestion a wrong one. I need an internet connection that is the
only solution here.

Anyway, at the end, they rectified it and the internet became compatible with my
laptop (The power of love). My intention was just to tell you that I arrived here
safely and have checked into a good hotel and most importantly that I love and miss
you so much.

I will be going out with my client to his office in few minutes so that he will show
me the files that he wants me to study and brief me on what the investment and
business is all about before we go into the meeting with his partners tomorrow. I am
okay now having had 3 hours rest.

The Investor was just so excited that I was able to make it as I promised. I will
try and email you again when I come back from the meeting with him though all will
depend on the time I am able to come back. If I am not able to email you again today
then it will be tomorrow. He said that after the meeting that he will be making me a
proposal depending on the outcome of the meeting so I will wait to hear what his
proposal will be. I am happy I am able to send you this email at least to tell you
that I am okay here. Thank you for your care.

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2019
Subject: Re: Dubai

Dear ,
I'm Thank you so much for your beautiful and reassuring email as usual. I admire you
so much and I thank God most for bringing you into my lonesome world. I like your
honesty and sincerity and that is what I want from my woman.

I am so hungry right now but I just have to finish this email before any other
thing. It has been a hectic day for me, I just came back from Abu-Dhabi (Capital
city of UAE). A lot of people think that Dubai is the capital which is not right,
though it is the financial capital of the country UAE. Anyway, that is where all the
government have their head offices so we went there to check the papers for this
transaction.

My love, I will tell you that the smile has returned back to my face again. How I
wish you could see the way I look whenever I open my computer to send you an email.
To tell you how my day went or more importantly to tell you how much I want you in
my life.

It is obvious that sometimes you don’t know what life has for you ahead of you until
you take the right step in the right direction. It has always been my wish to start
up my own Private Investment Consulting firm but the financial requirement and
getting huge investors base has always been my fear. Because of this, I have worked
all my life even when I know that I am the best in what I do. I have always wondered
how to raise the money and start it up and get major investor as clients. This has
always been one hindering factor whenever I want to resign or terminate my job with
Esteem Capital but this time around, I don’t care and coming to Dubai seem to have
provided all that I will need for my dream of being self employed as a fund manager
and enjoy my time and life the way I have always wished.

My day was an exciting one if I am allowed to say so. I had the meeting with the
partners of the investor who has oil blocks in Dubai. I saw myself surrounded by
multi-millionaires and billionaires who control the oil economy of United Arab
Emirate. I was nearly humiliated in their presence but my mind told me one thing. If
this people should need my presence in this meeting, it means that I have something
that they need which is my financial expertise on investment. If they really believe
that I am an expert, it means that I am a multi billionaire also. May be not in
money but in knowledge. Let me say financial knowledge. I am sure that they cannot
do what I will do for them with their money but can buy the services with their
money and that is what they intend to do at this point. At that moment I remembered
you and what you will say to me if you are there to encourage me. I then told myself
“JURGEN, I am sure you can do this”. Anyway, I did it because they openly made the
proposal to me right at the meeting.

While the meeting was going on, they told me that they are aware that my client (The
Investor) promised to make a proposal to me after the meeting but they will make the
proposal open here and will need me to decide on it. They explained that they will
need my service in this business for 8 days, after which they want to invest their
proceed with the investment company I work under my Fund Management. They made me to
understand that it will be a short term business and they are not sure if they can
commit me to it for the period of the business by offering to pay for my service
through the company as an investor. If they are to partner me in this business for
commission/percentage which means I will be in the business on percentage instead of
as a fund manager working for Esteem Capital Investment. They told me that their US
partners who are investor with Esteem that I started this meeting with advised them
that I am the best to do this for them. My client (The investor) here told them that
I am the best for this and that is why they want me and they are ready to give me
10% commission from the business even when they are not supposed to pay me.

The only hindrance here is that I can’t include my name in Private Partnership with
any investor since I have not resigned fully as a Fund Manager with my company,
again I can’t receive any payment outside my contract Payment from any investor.
Since I don’t know if the other partners of my client are aware of this, I did not
give them my answer at the meeting but told them that they will have to wait during
the meeting tomorrow. After the meeting, I spoke with the investor that came for
mom’s funeral and explained to him the company’s policy. He told me that they are
all aware of that but the offer was a proposal to guarantee my commitment, services
and availability to the business for this 8 days. Being businessmen with business
idea, they have come to see that I may not readily be available since I mentioned
that I am about resigning, so they don’t want to continue with me on this
consultancy arrangement through my company. This was why they made this proposal to
me.

I had to inform him that since I will not be able to include my name in the
partnership agreement because I have not completed my resignation before this
opportunity, I then told him that I only do this kind of business with my late mom
name being the only one I trust with my whole heart, I also told him that I can only
accept the offer if they permit me to use another name /person as my representative
in the business for this 8 days until when I must have completed my resignation and
change everything to my name. This person is my woman and she is trusted by me.
While her name represents me in the business, then I will guarantee them my services
while my commission goes to me through her in the future and I am sure by then we
are together.

He said that there is no problem with that in fact that was what they are expecting
me to say but they do not have the right to make such suggestion for me since they
don’t know how much I trust this person and we left everything until the meeting
tomorrow when I will make it official to them for us to start signing the new
partnership act which will specify my percentage commission in the deal as a
partner. The good thing here is that the deal is 100% legal as I have studied the
file over and over again since I came back.

After the meeting, I requested for the UAE investment/business guideline which they
provided for me. Then I told them that I will need to speak to an attorney who will
review all this with me as I am not based in Dubai and know little about the
business and investment law. I contacted an attorney who is also an investor with
Esteem Capital Investment but lives here in Dubai and he told me to come right away
to his office. Then I went and met with the attorney and gave him the business
documents that I have with me, the investment guideline, the soft copy memorandum of
understanding and the soft copy of the SPA for the oil deal. I then explained the
whole transactions to him in detail. I asked him to study the papers before I email
you.

When he called me, he started by congratulating me on the proposal. He told me that
from all indication; they want me to work with them not necessarily as a staff of
Esteem Capital Investments but as a fund manager with investment and financial
knowledge. When I told him my intention to resign as staff of Esteem Capital
Investments, he said the most important thing, and I will quote him here “your idea
of using your woman (You) as your representative partner in this business is the
best thing that you did, it is also good that you and her do not presently bear the
same surname. He continued by saying that the business will be there with my
percentage going to me but after this particular transaction which will last 8 days
as he can see in the papers and if they wish that their proceed should be managed
together under my fund management with my new consulting firm, then they will have
to come as a client and register with me. By then I must have completely resign from
my work and can transfer the partnership to my name. He said it’s clear that I
should also bear in mind that with these men as client, I don’t need many clients or
investors when I open my consulting firm, and he said since I am resigning that this
is my opportunity to tie them down right now and have them as my future clients.

The good part is that the business agreement will not require your signature. It
does not require your social security number. It does not require your bank detail.
It does not require your passport or photograph. It only requires your name and
address in case the company decide to send the original Copy of the investor
certificate to you, so that it does not go to a wrong address. I am the one here to
take charges of everything as a fund manager. You can even give a P.O Box which is
still okay if you have. It does not require anything serious just a name to
represent me, then I will stand and work the rest as your fund manager. This is all
and why I need your address. This has always been the wish of my mom. Please help me
do her wish. Do it for me and for my freedom as well. I trust you right now with all
my heart knowing that you love me and will never hurt or cheat me.

While I was accepting this proposal, I only have you on my mind as the only one that
I can trust in this present world right now because I valued the blessings mom gave
to us even without meeting you in person. This will also give us the opportunity to
make our business trips together when the time comes after I must have resigned from
this active work and have established my business partnership with this Oil Men.
Honey, I will appreciate if you keep this proposal private and to yourself for now
until we are sure of it tomorrow. Well, I know that I can trust you to keep any
information I give you private when I asks you to. Because I don’t want anything
that will make me loose this opportunity right now and I trust you with all my
heart.

What I need from you now is just your full names and address to present as my
representative partner in this business. Please send it to me in your response to
this email unfailingly. You are all I know, trust and care for in this present world
now. You are the She in Him! And I love you and know that you will not cheat or hurt
me.

I want to make this promise to you so that if there is any little doubt you have in
your mind, you can erase it. I promise you this: I will never cheat, lie, hate or do
anything to hurt you. I will never stop loving you. I will never! Please remember to
send the information, just name and address. It’s time to achieve my aim and have
more times to spend with you forever and then you will know what love and forever
means. I am very tired, so I will need to look for something to eat now, then rest
with you on my mind.

Lots of love always,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:40 pm

To:
Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2019
Subject: Re: Passion

Dearest ,

How are you doing? We are making progress on our business here. We signed the
settlement papers today regarding the commission payment. The business agreement was
that they will sign commission settlement agreement the moment the vessel start
loading. The Vessel Loading Terminal Clarence (VLTC) was obtained today so hopefully
the vessel may start loading by tomorrow. The moment that is done, the payment
processing, fund approval release papers will be signed by us with settlement
authorization through Esteem Capital. Once this is concluded, it means that one of
my directors from the office in UK will be needed here in Dubai. I had to involve
Esteem Capital Investments when I realized that the money from this transaction will
be channeled through Esteem capital to secure Esteem shares in the name of the
inves This few days that I have been with these people, I discovered the trick most
rich men use. The main reason why the needed me in this transaction as partner is to
have as Fund Settlement Partner. Being a license Fund manager with Esteem which is a
worldwide recognized investment company, it will stand as the reason why the payment
of the transaction proceed will be done in UK. The idea is to use the fund to
acquire Esteem capital shares which is a fast and high selling shares. After they
have acquired the shares, they will then place it back into the market after few
days under the Esteem share selling policy that any share purchase cannot be resold
until after 7 days.

Most of them sell these shares immediately and wire the money back to their country
as income from their investment abroad and not from direct business transaction in
their country. This way they get tax reduction from their government as the law of
the country gives you a very huge tax reduction for bringing money from investment
abroad and investing it in the country to create job opportunities in the country.
According to them, this law was made by government to attract investors into the
country and that was what led to the new Dubai that I see today. By doing this, they
have not done anything illegal, they have done nothing against the law; they have
also gotten credit and praise from their government. They will tell you that they
use their brain to make money. The funny thing is that because they invest most of
their profit from investment they have abroad back into their country; their
government see them as being patriotic and gives them more contract and control over
some major sectors of the economy. They told me that they have studied the law of
the country and they have figured out a way to use it in their favor; nothing
illegal. Anyway, let me not bore you with business terms though I just want you to
know that everything is going fine.

I have come to know you and have known happiness even when my work seems difficult.
You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I
have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you.
You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. You are the person
that I want to spend the rest of my life with. That is who you are.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't
know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my
guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and
sorrow. You have been my rock. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch but by the
mention of your name I feel safe. Yes, your name soothes me. I could sit here and
try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the word.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is
strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you
have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our
lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I
want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I
want to be everything you wish to you, because you are everything I wish to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be there
for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are
my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity.

Each day when I wake up, a smile comes up on my face unlike before. I have tried to
find out why this recent morning smiles and yesterday I came to reality why I smile
every morning.

I smile every morning because of you since this smile started since the day we met.
It started increasing recently because my mind discovered something before my body
did. My mind realized that by each passing day, my meeting you gets closer. I cannot
say for sure the day it will be thou I know it will be soon but one thing I can say
for sure is that it gets closer by each passing day, each new day and each morning.
Everyday that I wake up the distance between us gets shorter, our relationship
increases and our love multiplies.

Darling I have you tell you this, the investor that invited me here gave me a ring
yesterday to give you. He said, “Jurgen, use this and propose to her". When I asked
him how he knew about you, his answer was simple “have you forgotten your display in
the hotel the day you arrived? When you wanted to email her? That day told me
everything about your love for her so propose to her the moment you get home”

The moment he said this, my mind became jubilant and I WISHED that I was with you,
and on my knees, asking you “Will you marry me?

Fondly Yours,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Wed, Feb 6, 2019
Subject: Re: Recovery

Dearest ,

How are you today my love? First of all, thank you for the lovely email. I pray that
this week will be my last week without you. Our business here is rounding up and
from all indication, I will be returning back to UK before the end of the week. I am
doing my possible best to conclude my part of the transaction before Friday so that
I can travel back and let them handle the rest if all is not completed by then.

Everything regarding the financial stipulations on the transaction was completed
this afternoon as expected. The Esteem Capital representative that I was hoping that
will come into Dubai for the memorandum signing came into Dubai yesterday night so
we did the official Share Purchase Sum Declaration (SPSD) and MOU signing, this
afternoon.

During the meeting, the memorandum was given to the directors from Esteem Capital
that arrived yesterday. The memorandum stated how the fund disbursement should be
done through the Esteem share purchase arrangement in the name of the partners. One
of our director was wise or should I say stupid enough to ask the question about the
only female partner not being present. The answer came from my client, the
investors. He told them that you can see that she is based in US as her address
shows. He also told them that she left back to the US and requested that she can be
well represented by her fund manager Mr Jurgen Bischoff as she is already an
investor with Esteem Capital Investment.

The total transaction was worth 2, 000,000 (Two Million) Barrel of raw crude at the
sum of $73 Dollars per Barrel. That makes the total purchase and investment value to
the sum up to $146,000,000 (One Hundred and forty Six million Dollars).

I had to process the investment deductions for International Investment subsidy,
investors deposit commitment, government settlement, external vat and other
miscellaneous expense. With my license, I had to negotiate with the UAE Petroleum
commission (UAEPC) on Investment Refund Sum Discount (IRSD). I negotiated and
drafted it, which was part of the reason why I was invited in the team. After all
said and done, we submitted it and got the approval to go to the capital city
Abu-Dhabi to register it with the government of United Arab Emirate. With this
negotiation and investment calculation I drafted, I was able to save them over
$27,000,000.00 (Twenty Seven Million USD). This was their main reason for making me
partner and giving me 10% commission.

Having settled the states requirement, the total offshore fund remittance by the
buyer to the Esteem Capital Investment account rounded up to the sum of
$81,000,000.00 (Eighty One million Dollars). From this total transaction sum, I am
only entitled to 10% of the money as the financial broker and estimate consultant,
Discount Negotiator, and fund receiving and disbursing  partnership body.
Let me cut the long story short as it may take me more 50 pages to explain all this.
The summary of the transaction is that when the company receives this money, they
will make purchase of Esteem Capital shares on ground for trade on our behalf on the
percentage stipulated in the memorandum. What this means is that the company will be
purchasing the value of $8,100,000 (Eight Million and One hundred Thousand Dollars)
worth of Esteem capital shares in our name as the transaction deed stipulated. This
amount will acquire the total of 128,752 Esteem capital shares in your name.

By giving me $8,100,000.00 ((Eight Million and One hundred Thousand Dollars), they
have saved $27,000,000.00 (Twenty Seven Million USD) giving them a profit of extra
$18,900,000 (Eighteen Million, Nine Hundred Thousand USD) after settling me. This is
why I said that these men are so intelligent but the good part of it is that I am
happy with what I will get and they are excited and grateful for what I have saved
them.

Being a direct share buy, the company (Esteem Capital Investments) will contact you
to confirm if the name and address that they have is correct before they issue the
investor's certificate. They will not be contacting you by phone rather they will
email you. All you will need to do the moment you receive their email is to email
them back confirming to them that the information they already have in the
memorandum is correct; this is all you need to do.

Let them know that the information contained in their email request to you is
correct as stated. This is all they need from you and it is all you need to do. Let
them know that they should hand over the copy of the Investors certificate to Your
Fund manager Mr Jurgen Bischoff to deliver to you on his return to United states and
that they should contact him if they need any more information on your transaction
as you have authorized him to handle it for you, being the person that represented
you during the transaction in Dubai.

Why I want you to add this to your email to them is for them not to bother you again
with any further request so that I can take over the transaction from there and
conclude it.

Like I said earlier, I will be here till Friday so that I will conclude my part of
the transaction and for Esteem to confirm the investment fund in the Esteem Offshore
Bank Account. When the share purchase is completed by Esteem Capital Investments
after they have been funded, we will apply for the resell of the shares from the
company which I know most of my partners will be willing to buy. Once we sell off
the Esteem Capital Investment shares and the other 60,000 shares I have with them, I
will be making over $10,000,000.00 (Ten million dollars) from there. After that, the
fund will be released in your name since the shares are in your name.

The moment the shares are sold and share sell proceed is disbursed; I will then fly
down to United States for a new life with you. On my return to United States, we
will sit down and have a long discussion about us on where we will live, where we
will buy the new house, start a new business and settle down in our world and get
old together.

We will settle down into a life with no disturbance from Esteem Capital Investments,
where I will be my own boss and make my trips with you. One place I will like us to
go first is Dubai UAE, for you to meet the man that gave me the ring that I will use
to say “will you marry me”. To meet the man that gave me the opportunity in a
business that afforded me the needed finance to be self-employed and have a
financial secured future. Where I will no longer see you in my dreams but touch you
in my bed. Where I will do a lot for you and the only question you will not be able
to answer when I ask you is-WHAT ELSE?

Please bend a little and accept my love for what it is ... a simple love from a
simple man. Have a wonderful day!

Fondly yours,
Jurgen

PS: My birthday is on the 23rd of June.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.