Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 pm

To:
Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2019
Subject: Re:

Darling ,
ed. I hope you and I will connect when we meet. Yes, I will be making about 10
million USD from my shares but they are in your name and it is not a problem for me.
You and I will go a long way in our relationship. I just came back from Abu-Dhabi
(Capital city of UAE). A lot of people think that Dubai is the capital which is not
right though it is the financial capital of the country UAE. Anyway, that is where
all the government offices have their head office, so we went to tidy the government
end in our transaction. The thing that surprises  me most was that your name keeps
coming into my mind even when we are in a serious discussion.

This makes me wonder what would have become of me if you were not right with me.
Your love is the sunshine that shines every day of my life; you are the rain that
showers in my soul ... love is a magic; it works like a miracle. Your love is magic,
I am so glad you are mine. Have a nice day!

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Fri, Feb 8, 2019
Subject: Re: Outpatient surgery

My Darling ,

I have Good news, and the good news today is that the deal with my partners became
partly a success. Esteem Capital Investments confirmed the Esteem capital purchase
fund in the Esteem Capital Investment Offshore account today and contacted the
investors by phone. They said that the Esteem Capital share transaction schedule
notification will be sent to the investors today after the directors meeting so you
should expect their email also.

I just returned to my hotel to park my luggage for our trip back to UK this evening.
We will be arriving UK very early in the morning tomorrow. We will not be stopping
in London as the meeting will be in our head office in Kent. The meeting is
scheduled for 3 PM tomorrow since my some partners are Muslim and will like to have
their worship which ends by 1 PM.

After the meeting tomorrow, I will be going to the Admin Department to check my
Esteem work calendar and to finalize my resignation. I will then email you to give
you the specific date that I will be back to YOU. I was blunt to even tell my
Directors that I will be flying back the moment I am through with my work
specification and if they try to delay me further with any urgent work I will not
mind to resign without following due process. They told me that it will not be
necessary and that we can sort this out when I get to UK. They were nice enough to
also mention that we have had a very long and good working relationship to end it in
a bad note. Anyway, I will see for myself at the Admin office by tomorrow.

Once you get an email from Esteem Capital Investments today, email them back with
the confirmation that they requested. Since I will be in the aircraft flying back to
UK, I will not be able to access my email until I get to UK tomorrow so don’t wait
for an email from me before responding to them. Just handle it the way I told you.
Tell them that the name and address is correct and that they should give the
original copy the Investors certificate to your fund manager to deliver to you on
his return to United States since you have business to discuss with him.

They asked me about sending yours by courier and I told them that you made the
request that I deliver it to you personally because you have some investment issues
you will like to discuss with me as your fund manager. I also told them that you
have authorized that all your shares should be in one investors certificate and that
the investors certificate should be issued with information on the memorandum that
was given to them when they came to Dubai.

I want you to know that I have agreed with my directors that once I have concluded
all that I have to do here successfully and conclusively, I will go back to you and
that will be it for the year so I have the remaining part of this year with you. If
by any means I have any reason to travel, it will be with you and must be a leisure
trip, not for work. Please stay strong for me.

Love you so much,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:47 pm

To:
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2019
Subject: Re: Investors Certificate

Dearest ,

How are you today? Thank you for your beautiful email and for handling the
communication with the company very well. We got back to UK by 4 AM this morning and
had little rest before going for the first meeting by 11 AM. The meeting today was a
short one; The Investor's Certificate was issued to the investors with your own
given to me.

One of the investors has indicated interest in selling off the shares with Deduct
sell commission to Esteem Capital Investments. The company has agreed for a quick
share sell bid for Tuesday next week. I am also looking at us applying to place ours
for Sell bid if they can arrange it. I spoke to my directors about my Premier work
calendar and my resignation  next week .I made them to understand that I do not wish
to remain in UK till then. They have assured me that they can change my Esteem
Capital Investments Work calendar at the conclusion of the share sell bid by the new
investors I brought. Two of them have made their Sell bid interest known to the
company and the company has scheduled an early Share Sell for them to impress them
with their services. They assured me that I can travel the moment I conclude the
investor’s transaction not minding the date. Let us hope that this happens early so
that our shares could be sold and payment concluded so that I can return to you
without further delay.

All indication now shows that it is the sale of this share that is the only thing
holding me here and since we have ours to place for sell too, I will not have any
problem waiting to see it sold. I will let you know by (Monday) how to apply for
this Share Sell Bid (SSB) so that we can do it with the other two investors. I will
get more information on this before the end of today. I want to be sure that it will
really hold on Tuesday so that I will let you know how to send them an email request
tomorrow. I will draft it and send to you so that you can send it to them requesting
that yours be placed for sell. Once you send the request, I will handle the
remaining part of the application process. I just want you to know that the company
confirmed receiving your email confirmation which was why they issued the
certificate. You are presently handling everything correctly with the company. Thank
you also for updating me with your communication with them.

I have come to realize that when two people love each other, they don't look at each
other; they look in the same direction. While I was in the aircraft flying back to
UK last night, out of loneliness, I picked up my pen and paper and started to write
down the things that I will like to do with you in this life time till death do us
part. Here is the wonderful list I made. I hope you can add to it to make it
complete. Lol

HERE IT GOES………

Be your best friend.
 Get caught with you in the rain.
 Dance with you in the rain.
 Stargaze on a clear night.
 Watch the sunset together.
 Spend all day with you doing nothing.
 Moonlit walks on the beach.
 Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
 Go on a carriage ride through the park.
 Do a crossword together.
 Go to brunch.
 Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
 Go for a twilight horseback ride.
 Watch a bad movie together.
 Spend the rest of my life with you.
 Have our picture taken together.
 Eat ice cream with you.
 Make love to you passionately.
 Go to a museum together.
 Talk to each other using only body language.
 Give you space when you need it.
 Discuss current events in a heated debate.
 Carve our names into a tree/table.
 Go for a walk at dusk together.
 Be one with you.
 Send you a singing telegram.
 Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
 Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
 Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
 Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
 Spend my life making you happy.
 Spend my life making our family happy.
 Feel your heartbeat.
 Go roller/ice skating together
 Give you a back rub just because.
 Always being honest with each other
 Go hiking/camping together.
 Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully
weathered the storm - together.
 Marry you.
 Laugh at someone together.
 Share a plate of spaghetti.
 Give you a stuffed animal just because.
 Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
 Treat you like my Lancelot.
 Go on a road trip across America, Europe and Asia.
 Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
 Envelop you in my soul.
 Cook your favorite meal/meals.
 Know you better than you know yourself.
 Go to a Renaissance Fair.
 Plant a tree in our yard together.
 Hold you when you are at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
 Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
 Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
 Grow old with you.
 Love you always.

Fondly,
Jurgen

To:
Sent: Wed, Feb 13, 2019
Subject: Re: Re: Investors Certificate

Dear , 

I was informed this morning that the share sell bid will be up by 3 PM on Tuesday,
12th February 2019. Two of the investors that came with me from Dubai are also
putting part of their shares for sell so the bid has been arranged. I will like you
to email Esteem Capital Investments informing them that you will like to post a
share sell bid for your share. That they should inform you of the procedure or if
possible provide you with the application form if any. Bellow is the outline to us
in writing the request letter. You are to just send it to them. USE THIS:

My name is . With
Investors Number XXXXXX; controlling XXXXXXX  Esteem capital share under my Esteem
Capital Funds Investment. I wish to request for the release of my Esteem capital
share for Share Sell Bid (SSB) as soon as the company can arrange it. I will
appreciate if this is done as soon as possible due to my urgent need for the money
for business engagements. The original copy of my Investors certificate is still
with my Fund manager Mr. Jurgen Bischoff in case it is needed for share sell
transfer(SST). I will expect your quick response on the possible share bid and the
procedures on how the share sell proceed can be released to me. I am presently aware
of the decline in Esteem share value and do not mind to sell at the current share
value. I will wait to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

After you have arranged this letter above, you are to send it to Esteem Capital
Investments with their email address you already have.

Please try and send the request letter the moment you get this email so that they
can include it on the share sell bid for Tuesday. I will try and write you again
today when I leave the office. I just got this information from one of the investors
this morning and decided to send you this email before going for the business
meeting we have today. Let me know by return email when you send the request
letter. 

Fondly,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@esteem-capital.com jurgenb018@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:51 pm

To:
Sent: Thu, Feb 14, 2019
Subject: Investor's Certificate.

Dear Valued Investor,

Your certificate is with your fund manager Mr. Jurgen Bischoff and he should be the
one to hand it over to you since he is the one that represented your during the
meeting. If you are having any issue with him, please try and rectify it with him.
He has been a nice man with us. Our company is a legitimate company, we don't don't
engage in any illegal transactions as big as we are. I advise you sort it out with
Mr. Jurgen Bischoff. Your shares are still with us waiting for your approval and
application before we put it on sale. 

Yours in service,
Mrs. Florence Moore

To:
Sent: Sun, Feb 17, 2019
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Investors Certificate

Happy Sunday my love. Hope you are
doing fine. I will write more next time please.

Fake document:

Another instance of info@esteem-capital.com also being used as part of another romance scam is here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78662&p=196679#p196679
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 pm

To:
Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2019
Subject: SSB APPROVAL

Esteem Capital Investments Limited
Oakhill House, 140 Tonbridge RoadHildenborough, Kent TN11 9DZUnited Kingdom
Phone: +44 702 4038961Fax: +44 203 3182594
Web: http:/ /www.esteem-capital.com  
Dear Valued
Investor, This is to inform you that we have received your request letter to place
your shares/stock for sales tomorrow, dated 19th  February 2019. We will conclude
other official formalities with your Fund Manager, Mr. Jurgen Bischoff since you
have indicated that he is with the original copy of the certificate for the
share/stock transfer. We will notify you after the Esteem Capital Investments SSB
outcome and returns generated from your Esteem Capital Shares/stock, which will
start by 3 PM tomorrow as scheduled. Yours in service,Mrs. Florence MooreConsultant
Relations, ECI

To:
Sent: Tue, Feb 19, 2019
Subject: Re: No word from you?

Nothing happened. I have been down
for over a week now because of the way you treated me last time. I will be fine by
God's grace. I need to come back home as soon as we are done with this transaction
here. I will get. back to you later today after the SSB.

Phone:
+447024038961
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Fax: +442033182594
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:03 pm

To:
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2019
Subject: Attn:

Esteem Capital Investments Limited
Oakhill House, 140 Tonbridge RoadHildenborough, Kent TN11 9DZUnited Kingdom.
Phone:+44 702 4038961Fax: +44 203 3182594
Web: http:/ /www.esteem-capital.com 
Dear Valued
Investor,  Sorry we got your email late. We advise you settle any problem you are
having with Mr. Jurgen Bischoff as we have known him to be a good man. This is to
inform you on the Share/Stock Sell Bid that was performed on Tuesday, dated 19th day
of February 2019. Your 188,752 Esteem capital stock was placed for sell bid and the
sum of $10,691,464.00 (Ten million, six hundred and ninety one thousand, four
hundred and sixty four dollars) was realized from the Selling of your Esteem capital
stocks.  We are waiting for the payment clearance from our paying Bank here in the
UK. This means that the Draft payment in your name will be ready for bank deposit by
tomorrow, and we will give you the detail of our paying bank in Chesterfield, UK
where the draft deposit was made for onward transfer of the money to your nominated
Bank account in your country. You can also set up an investment offshore online bank
account with the bank here and deposit the money, if you wish to do so.  We will
give you the banking details of our paying bank tomorrow, this is to enable you
contact the bank for transfer instruction. The bank will then inform you of their
payment and transfer procedure which is in line with their operational ethics with
Esteem Capital  Investments.  We have also received the sum of $74,000.00 USD from
your Fund manager; Mr. Jurgen Bischoff. He informed us that you sent the money to
him for us to secure the needful clearance before the funds could be wired to your
country. We have applied for the issuing of the Fund Documentation Clearance,
covering the amounts realized from the selling of your stocks. This clearance is
needed for any bulk transfer from one country to another. This clearance is a proof
that this money has been cleared from the country of origin and is clean from the
source and also come from your investments abroad. It shows that the money is clean
and did not come from any illegal source, but from your investment returns abroad.
We can see that you know the importance of this Fund Documentation Clearance for you
to request for it at this early stage. We are hoping that the clearance will be
issued to us before the end of working hours here today, since we made the payment
on your behalf this morning.  Once we receive the clearance, we will scan the copy
and send to our paying bank here. The bank will need it to clear the bank draft, and
during the fund transfer process to your bank after which they will also send it
directly to your bank to back the transferred funds up whenever you want to transfer
money from your account here in UK to any of your bank accounts in your country or
elsewhere, this is to enable your bank to make the funds available to you the moment
it gets into your bank account in your country without any question, knowing that
the money is legally processed.  This procedure is to avoid delay from the bank
trying to verify the legality of the funds, which with the clearance; it shows that
the fund is cleared from any source. It is also important that we notify you that we
may be appointing another Fund Manager to represent you if you wish to continue your
investment with Esteem Capital Investments. This is because we have reached a mutual
resignation agreement with your present Fund Manager Mr. Jurgen Bischoff. We cannot
object to his request as he was one of our best Consultant Fund Managers and we have
built a good relationship with him during his working period with Esteem Capital
Investments. We regret that you may not enjoy the services of the best portfolio
manager again, but we assure you that we will replace him with someone in his own
call, but you know as we know that nobody can completely be in the class of Mr.
Jurgen Bischoff in the International Fund Management and business negotiations.  We
are still trying our best to convince him to work with us for another one year, in
case our negotiation with him do not work out as planned, then another Fund Manager
will be in charge of your Esteem Capital Investments account from Monday, dated 25th
day of February 2019 being the official general hand over meeting as rescheduled.
Though we have instructed him to remain here and make sure that everything about
this transaction is completed, and your funds released to you, since he is the one
handling the transaction on your behalf.  Thank you for your interest in our
services and period you have done business with Esteem Capital Investments. Thank
you for your trust in our expertise on fund trading. We hope our services have never
disappointed you. We expect your return email.  Yours in service,Mrs. Florence
MooreConsultant Relations, ECI

To:
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2019
Subject: Re:

Donna My Love,

It was such a very long day yesterday that's why I could not email you again. The
Share Sell Bid went into the night as we had to recess around 5 PM when we got
information about the new price increase. We had to wait till 7 PM to confirm if the
new price will remain or will fluctuate back but unfortunately it fluctuated back
and the Share Sell Bid resume at the old price.

The 188,752 Esteem capital share were all finally placed for sale in your name at
the rate of $62 per share. The total sum realized from the share sell was
$10,691,464.00 (Ten million, six hundred and ninety one thousand, four hundred and
sixty four dollars). This was the total amount secured from the selling of the
shares yesterday which took us till 11:43 PM to close. The share sell bid attracted
few of our Investors from Europe who made instant purchase of the shares.

The Esteem capital share sell bid payment settlement takes 3 working days as the
company policy stipulates. The company make their payment settlement from of their
banks in UK, Switzerland, Spain and South Africa. They may process the payment of
this money to us depending on the country of the Investor that purchased the share.
If he/she is from Europe, then they may release the payment through their paying
bank in Spain but if he/she is from a middle east and Africa, the always release the
payment through their paying bank in south Africa but when the Investor is not from
any of these places, then they use their paying bank in UK. By right, the company
will contact you with details on how the payment will be released, the procedure and
the time that you will be receiving the payment.

This is the major reason why I am here in the UK. Once this payment settlement is
complete; I will then have time to balance my work with the company. I will also
have to give them the detail table report on my official trip to Dubai and then
conclude with the investors/partners from Dubai whom I hope will be returning back
to Dubai once this payment settlement is concluded.

All I will need from you the moment I arrive is your time because we will have a lot
of planning to do. We will have to agree on where we will live and establish my new
business. We will have to look for a good house to buy, that will be so special and
okay for us, we will have to plan for our marriage and plan for our life and future
together. We will have a lot of planning and investment to do with this money. If
possible, we can start a joint business and see how we grow together in the
business. This will enable us be together both at home and at work. We will really
need to sit down and plan. The only thing I am sure of is that we will not have to
worry about money again. I have suffered so much to work out this much and I am
grateful that I will be spending the rest of my life with you.

I just want to thank you and thank whoever sent you for me to put my faith in you.
This note is just a patch on what I feel for you; the rest is a private conversation
between our hearts. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Fondly Yours,
Jurgen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: esteem-capital.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:09 am

The fake site claims to be a business named Esteem Capital Investments Ltd.

From the fake site:

We are one of the world’s leading private multi-asset alternative investment firms with approximately £75 billion in assets under management that creates lasting impact for our investors, teams, businesses and the communities in which we live. Founded in 1984, we pioneered a consulting-based approach to private equity investing, partnering closely with management teams to offer the insights that challenge conventional thinking, build great businesses and improve operations.

Contact details:

Esteem Capital Investments Ltd.
Oakhill House, 140 Tonbridge Road
Hildenborough, Kent TN11 9DZ
United Kingdom
Tele: +44 702 4038961
Fax: +44 203 3182594
Email: info@esteem-capital.com

"Founded in 1984" is a lie - the fraudulent domain name was registered five months ago.The location is stolen from a real company having nothing to do with this fraud.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136715

From the fake site details:

Domain name: ESTEEM-CAPITAL.COM
Updated Date: 2018-09-26
Creation Date: 2018-09-26
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-09-26
Registrar: Registrar of domain names REG.RU LLC

This is what the fake site looks like:

ec.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.