Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aline - dentalsamara@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Aline - dentalsamara@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:03 am

Email:

Hello!
I will be very happy if you read my letter up to the end since I didn't dare to send you a message for a long time. To be honest I never send letters to the man first... WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE?
I am ALina. I am thirty-four years old and I am from Russian Federation. I am a genuine and open-minded woman. I am looking for only the mutual relationships based on deep feelings and trust.
I am a medical dental assistant of the highest category and I have 2 academic degrees in the sphere of dental surgery. I work in a large dental clinic in my city. I also had both practice and work in several foreign dental clinics.
I spent a plenty of time for work and development of my career, but now I understand that I do not want to stay aloneanymore and I dream to find a gentle and honest gentleman with whom we could create a happy family and to be happy. If you are looking for to have a sincere and kind lady, so it will be possible to create serious relations. I show you my picture:) Hope that you like it and you will send me the reply.
If you liked me, I will be very happy to read your reply. Please tell me something about your life, your hobbies and your life goals.
I wish I could get acquainted with you closer!!!
I want to tell that I do not want to play any games, I do not understand requests to demonstrate my naked shots or to continue communication in this direction… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I kindly ask you not to reply to this message. But if you are a single man who is searching for the true relations, so I ’d love to start our communication!!! This is my mailing address dentalsamara@gmx.com !
I will be looking forward for your reply. ALINA

Header:

Return-Path: <flam56@bbox.fr>
Received: from mail-3y.bbox.fr (mail-3y.bbox.fr. [194.158.98.45])
Received: from 88.212.246.188 (unknown [5.11.134.152]) (Authenticated sender: flam56@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr
Message-ID: <F6F345161DC9E754888DC4794DF95488@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: ALINA <mno@seznam.cz>
Subject: GOOD DAY
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:47:54

Originating IP: 88.212.246.188
Originating ISP: Servers.com, Inc.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the first stolen picture used is Mariya S. The picture was stolen from the real owner online social profile. The second stolen picture belongs to someone else.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

npnzkl@gmail.com - lasamadern84@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Email:

Good afternoon!
I will be very happy if you read a letter from me to the end as I couldn’t find any courage to send you a message a very long time. It is not in my rules to write to the man first..
I am ALina. I am 34 years old and I am from Russia. I am a frank and nice young woman. I am searching for only the serious relationships based on deep feelings and faithfulness.
I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 national higher certificates in the sphere of dental solutions. I work in a large dental clinic in my native city. I also got some experience in several large countries.
I spent a lot of time for work and the creation of my career, but now I clearly realize that I do not want to stay lonelyanymore and I want to meet a kind-hearted and honest man with whom we could create a happy family and to be happy. If you are looking for to have a sincere and nice woman, then maybe to create strong relations. I give you my pic)) Hope that you like it and you will send me the answer.
If an exciting personality, I will be very pleased to receive your message. Please tell me a few information about your life, your hobbies and your life aims.
I wish I could get acquainted with you closer! I'm waiting for an id on this post lasamadern84@gmx.com .
I want to write that I do not like to play games, I do not I don’t want to get any propositions to send my naked pictures or to continue communication in in that direction… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I ask you not to reply to this letter. But if you are a single man who is looking for the serious relations, then I ’d love to start our communication!
I will be waiting impatiently for your answer. Alina.Im

Header:

Return-Path: <cowgirl54@bbox.fr>
Received: from mail-1y.bbox.fr (mail-1y.bbox.fr. [194.158.98.14])
Received: from 88.212.246.188 (unknown [78.154.174.146]) (Authenticated sender: cowgirl54@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr
Message-ID: <C3C6702328FCD3904C4900BE6ACA708B@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: alina <npnzkl@gmail.com>
Subject: KISS
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 13:45:00

Originating IP: 78.154.174.146
Originating ISP: Eurotranstelecom Ltd
City: Lviv
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.