Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mark ehrensberg - mehren05@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mark ehrensberg - mehren05@outlook.com

Unread postby daisy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:01 pm

mehren05@outlook.com

What would you like to know
I’m a widower
I live in city bowl Cape Town but presently in Brussels on a business trip, I have a son that studying and playing soccer. I’m honest, kind, caring, loving, trustworthy with a good sense of humor and seeking similar quality in my woman
I have a small business buying and reselling gold nuggets

I love going to beach, zoo, park, swimming, fishing, cooking, bowling, hiking, camping, listening to music, watching movie and sport, sightseeing, shooting pool, long walk, cuddling and many more
Just depends on my mood and who I’m with
Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.
How was your night and hope you slept well? I wish to kiss you so much in my dream. I woke up still having that feeling. I imagine the softness of your lips and how tender it is when I lightly bite it. I just can’t wait to be around and tell you please see me before the day run out because I want to kiss your lips. I can't just get it out of my thought. Good morning my lover

Just done with some homework and about to meet with some client and start my day with some goods checking hun
business as been taking lot of my time and I can’t wait to get done with everything and come home to start a new life with you and create new good memories
I’ll cherish and pamper you forever if you ready to be mine baby
I hope I’m not going to choke you with too much love and being around you
I’m very passionate and romantic

I’m checking on some goods tomorrow
And will be free from 1pm
I’m okay too darling, been busy with some unaware meeting my girl
Yes, I was checking on some goods and got to attend to the meeting ASAP

Good morning sweetheart, how was your night and hope you slept well? The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for the whole life. Good morning, princess.
Adoringly yours
Mark

Been busy with courier company and checking up my goods earlier because it’s close to come home and start a new life and new chapter with you my love
I want you to email the courier company and tell them you’re my fiancé and want my good to be ship to you, I’ll send acknowledgment message to back your message up and I’ll be on my way home as soon as my goods been shipped my love
gloseccorrier@fastservice.com

I’m so excited and can’t wait to be with you hun
I’ve paid in and the cash excluded involved to add is nothing much my love, around R1500 would get everything settled my love
And you can get that back once I’m home baby
I think the courier company would definitely let you us know when you contact them or maybe pay at the delivery point my love...either way, we would get to know when you message them my love

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Mark ehrensberg - mehren05@outlook.com

Unread postby daisy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:57 pm

<trinity-9e2b59b0-4637-4df4-8836-76654aef5703-1550846822640@msvc-mesg-gmxus010>
IP 209.85.220.65

Hello ..

We=E2=80=99ve received an acknowledgement message from Mark E. We need =
the shipping address and your contact number so we can proceed with the shi=
pment. We also require this information for security and safety of the good=
s..

Depositor:=20
DEPOSIT REF #:=20
Company=E2=80=99s Sort/Clearance Code:=20
Deposit Cert #:
Consignment Discrimination:=20
Next of Kin:=20

Kindly get back to us so we can proceed on the shipment.

Regards..

We’ve received an acknowledgement message from Mark E. We need the shipping address and your contact number so we can proceed with the shipment. We also require this information for security and safety of the goods..

Depositor:
DEPOSIT REF #:
Company’s Sort/Clearance Code:
Deposit Cert #:
Consignment Discrimination:
Next of Kin:

Kindly get back to us so we can proceed on the shipment.

Regards..
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Skype account:
Skype name: Mark Ehrensberg
Skype username profile ID: live:mehren05
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby daisy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:26 pm

IP 40.92.1.99
Hi ,
Thanks for your message and patronizing, we have someone to take care of al=
l shipment to RSA and the balance is going straight to him and the only way=
to get the money conveniently is by western union, ewallet, Pep or checker=
s..we will definitely get paid to account if we do have branch in RSA! It=
=92ll take 7 to 10 business day if you=92re sending from RSA to our Belgium=
account. We believe paying through checkers, Pep and shoprite is more easi=
er within RSA since our representatives is within. Get back to me with the =
receiver information so we can proceed with your goods shipment!

Regards!!

IP 74.208.4.201

TRANS COURIER & SECURITY COMPANY

*AIR FREIGHT *OCEAN CARGO *CARGO MOVEMENT
*REPACKAGING *CONTAINERIZATION *WAREHOUSING *CONSOLIDATION

Ref#: GSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450 PRIORITY: *** DATE: 23/0219

Delivery address: *********************************

Attention: Miss ***, We did receive your email in our office and well understood. Today at our Working Hours, we checked through our Custody and we have the Deposit with Name: (Mr M L. Ehrenberg , DEPOSIT REF #: GCS-POL-0669-PRVT3450.
Company’s Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP5633
Deposit Cert # GSC 33 94 08
Consignment Discrimination: 2 Boxes
Next of Kin: J A. Ehrenberg. All information are tallied, and we’ve received a back-up message from (Mr M L. Ehrenberg ) as well Authorizing the Release to you.

By this, we have checked our custody and Schedule the Release/Clearance of the Consignment upon Clearance Fee been received and the Delivery scheduled for the shipment of the consignment within today to Monday evening when Payment been made today or tomorrow, the goods will be deliver to you two days after you’ve made the payment Ma’am.

You are been advise to fill on the Delivery form attached in this mail letter. The sum of R650 should be paid for the demurrage charges which is per-day.

For the fast Delivery to be meet-up as scheduled tomorrow or Monday, you will have to make the CLEARANCE/DELIVERY HANDLING/INSURANCE CHARGE OF R1200

When we receive this Payment from you, we shall give you the Delivery Note. You will have to send Payment via Western Union, Pep, ewallet or checkers. (Preferable for SERVICE at this season) with the Following Information for faster service of delivery as scheduled. Send payment to our Clerk.

Receiver's Name: Ronald Quinlan
Address: Brussels Belgium or Ewallet to our representative on the this number: +27814950322 or Pep and Checkers and get back to us with the information.
The total Amount is R1850

We shall await your payment information of the for us to ship the consignment out as scheduled and make the Delivery to you With your address within today and Monday as scheduled. As soon as your Payment is confirmed, we shall ship out the Consignment by our diplomatic means as scheduled and our Diplomat shall bring it to your Door-Step.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ronald Quinlan
Clearance Department
I/C: Mr Paul Wilson Custodian Manager
TRANS COURIER & SECURITY COMPANY.
Email: gloseccorrier@fastservice.com
Tel: +322203312984

IP 40.92.0.15
Here is the info my love.

Depositor: M L. Ehrenberg
DEPOSIT REF #: GCS-POL-0669-PRVT3450.
Company’s Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP5633
Deposit Cert # GSC 33 94 08
Consignment Discrimination: 2 Boxes
Next of Kin: J A. Ehrenberg

Phones:
+27814950322
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* 8ta (Telkom)

+322203312984
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Belgium
City or exchange location Brussel
Original network provider* BELGACOM
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:12 pm

still no bank details but think it it should come. they getting desperate now

"The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.

Do they ask you how much yet baby ?
How do they want you to send it ?
Need to email them right away or call

I spoke with the courier and they want the payment through checkers, Pep or ewallet
Can you please try and do that for me
Kindly help me do that so they can get everything done and I’ll be on my way home to you baby
I asked them you want to do eft

But I was told that the remaining balance payment is for their representative in South Africa, the one that’s going to take care of my good when it’s arrive in SA

I insist on bank details

Oops..do you really want to help with this?
Never mind
It’s alright..keep the money, I’ll find my way to get it paid

20 min later

Babe, the money wasn’t meant for me and the courier required their convenient way to get it my love...I really appreciate you for trying to help me and I understand better if you can’t get it done their way! But can’t do anything but to keep looking for way to get my goods ship so I can be on my way home asap and meet you in person

I do appreciate your effort and I’m excited to meet you but I’ve tried to get bank details from them and they said due to the company location
Their bank and headquarters are in Belgium and their representatives that’ll take care of the goods is just an individual there in SA
Babe...i want this to happen ASAP than you could imagine because I want to be home and makes sales on my goods and also meet you and start life with you! I don’t have any reason to keep their bank details if it’s being provided to me...I’ll ask and get back to you

I forwarded you my message to Ronald about the account babeI also called him and I am just @#%#@ and depressed about this since you can’t to it with their required payment options and they don’t have account there in our country
I think I’ll have to call it a night as tonight is so depressed and makes me little down

No baby, I was told the balance was for the representative that’ll delivered to you in SA and can only be sent by western union, checkers or pep
Don’t know him and never spoke with him, had business with the courier company my love
Not the agent or their representative
Do you think you can help me get through to them via their required payment option ASAP
?

Desperate now..new payment option provided

Other agent got PayPal account, would you help to deposit for him via PayPal
Ok I think I’ll have to wait here till you can do other options on Thursday and I’ll be home weekend
Right?
Pukiangelina@gmail.com

That’s the PayPal hun
When my love and would you Let me know when you get it done so I can tell them to proceed on the delivery my love ?
You just got your PayPal set up ?
It’s correct my love
I’ve checked earlier and you can proceed

30 min later

You can easily go to checkers for me or pep
I’ll let you be since you can’t help me

You can easily use Uber or taxify, I need this get done before it cost me more from the security company that keeps my goods for me

20 min later

^%$# &^% and your money
Do you think I’m a begger

Whatever...you’re just too means for my liking even when I needed you the most to get things done and come home
%$#@ %$#
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby lazypurple » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:18 am

Hi, I received a scam email just recently. Good thing I read your previous post about the same scam in here. I want to share the email and the story to help other but I don't know how.
Thank you very much.
lazypurple
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:33 pm

You can forward all of the information to me. My E-mail address is at the bottom of this post.

Thank you,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.