Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zind Lee

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: fastway-shipping.cf

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 pm

The fake website used in fraud claims to be Fast Way Courier Services & Logistics and is active from the free domain name fastway-shipping.cf.

From the fake website:

Fast Way Courier Services & Logistics is a top ten global logistics company. We run our business as one highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in 195 countries, with over 191,000 employees and 19,444 locations.

Contact details:

Head Office:
Antrim, BT41 4LH, UK
phone numbers:
+357 96814074
+1 (601) 357-6820
Email address:
info@fastway-shipping.cf
support@fastway-shipping.cf
fastway-shipping@post.com

+35796814074
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cyprus
Original network provider* MTN (Areeba Ltd)

+16013576820
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Cellular South, Inc.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142143.

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

fwcs.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zind Lee

Unread postby ohdear » Sun May 24, 2020 11:18 am

Hello,

I think I'm the latest person to be fooled by this guy calling himself Chan Jeffrey.

I met him on tinder, he said he was living in LA as an engineer at http:/ /www.aecom.com.
I added him to Line but I can't find his ID now that I've added him as a friend.

I started noticing inconsistencies with the pictures he was showing me. As the guy in the picture has a tattoo on his left wrist but in some picture's he doesn't appear to have a tattoo on either wrist. I got suspicious so added one of the pictures he sent me to google images to find the original source of the photo and found Zind Lee's facebook and instragram accounts.

This guys obviously wasn't who he said he was. He hasn't asked me for money yet, so I think I figured it out in time thanks to this website.

Here are the pictures he sent me
Thank you!

ohdear
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Thank you for the information. I had to redo the photos because they violated our posting policy.

Can you add any more information concerning the scammer?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, phone numbers, a link to his tinder account?

Thank you,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:37 am

Posted on behalf of the intended victim:

I come through this email to share and thank you for the total information I found on your forum.
Still in contact with me the alleged Lee via Instagram (chong Lee) and whatsapp +1 (773) 610-3534 / +62 877-7405-1482.
He added me on Instagram, with good conversations, pretending to be the owner of a boutique and divorced a few months ago ... When he said he would send gifts because he was liking me, he sent me a website for tracking in a company Genesis Asia Delivery Phone: +55 19 98927-9229 / +60 11-5162 7936. With tracking code and everything. Then he came with a message that I would have to pay to pick up the package. From that moment I started to suspect and research everything on the internet. Then I went to check the photos again and noticed the name on the Zind Lee store in one of them, then I put it on Google and it was when I saw everything, the fake profiles and the real person.

I sent you my testimonial so you can help other people.
Thank you very much in advance.

+17736103534
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Il

+6287774051482
Country or destination Indonesia
Original network provider* PT. Excelcomindo Pratama (GMPCS)

+5519989279229
Country or destination Brazil
City or exchange location São Paulo
Original network provider* Claro S.A.

+6287774051482
Country or destination Indonesia
Original network provider* PT. Excelcomindo Pratama (GMPCS)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:38 am

Fake Instagram account used in fraud:

5 posts
45 followers
163 following
Calvin Lee Chong
Born and raised in England Birmingham, life is full of choices, make sure you make the right choice and decision

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:40 am

The parcel:

Some of the items supposedly sent with the bogus parcel:

Fake invoice used in fraud:

Chat log excerpts:

20/07/2020 12:19 - Genesesbrazil: Your package from Mr. Chong Lee arrived today and is ready for delivery
20/07/2020 12:20 - Genesesbrazil: you will have to pay the amount of US $ 1000, which is equivalent to BRL 5400 for delivery and overweight expenses
20/07/2020 12:21 - Genesesbrazil: delivery fee is 5400
20/07/2020 12:23 - Genesesbrazil: pay today and we will bring the package to you
20/07/2020 12:25 - Genesesbrazil: you have until tonight, the more you will pay for the storage fee if you pay tomorrow
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Genesis Asia Delivery - genesisasiadelivery.us

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:43 am

From the fake website:

We have been up and running for 12 years! and with much experience in the field of logistics, we strive to serve our customers wonderfully.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or enterprise, GGL tools and technologies will help you create efficiencies, centralize control, cut costs, and increase productivity.

Contact details:

Office Address: 123 N Upper Wacker Dr #890, Chicago IL 60606, United States
customercare@genesisasiadelivery.us
+1 (312) 999-0084

+13129990084
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Xo Illinois, Inc.

" up and running for 12 years" is a lie - the fake site was registered in March.

"Chicago IL 60606, United States" is another lie - the fake courier is operated from Nigeria.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145153.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: genesisasiadelivery.us
Updated Date: 2020-06-13
Creation Date: 2020-03-13
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-03-13
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.

Registry Registrant ID: C51EE6FFDE7A34D1C8F4C2654E1A9BC4F-NSR
Registrant Name: Ernest Ideola Gabinu
Registrant Organization: Genesis I.T department
Registrant Street: No ach 8372 James town, Lag
Registrant Street: No ach 8372 James town, Lag
Registrant City: Ikeja
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 372811
Registrant Country: NG

Registrant Phone: +234.08120735368
Registrant Email: genesisasiadelivery12@outlook.com
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Madri » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Well in instagram is Kellylam0 abusing stolen photos of ZindLee and he tells stories like he lives in Washington DC but he is from Canada Ontario, he is real estate agent, that he love you, that he want to marry you. lol He is a very sensible person what else..yeah he wanna send you some gifts (I said I'm not a materialistic person so I refuse) if you try to end any conversation he has a break down and is suicidal. He made a bad investment in real estate and now he is broke and if I leave him he's gonna suicide.lol Then due his bad economic situation has no money to pay his bills in hospital (he said he tried to kill himself) .He give you a false email of his "doctor".Which I don't contacted because is was "suspicious " .He ask you like what are you doing for living and if he's marrying you , you don't have to work because you don't have a good salary (actually is quite good) but he was interested in how much your salary is. And after he sees you don't give him any information like e-mail, address,money ..he block you. Because you don't love him not because you don't help him with his bad financial situation. He can't ask mom help or his brother because he helps them. Well endless sh!t. Thank God I'm a very suspicious person and I doubt about everything and everyone on Internet I can't upload a photo but I put his fake Instagram account here. And his phone number: +1(503) 564 8130

Kellylam0

https://www.instagram.com/kellylam0/
Madri
New survivor

Unread postby Madri » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Yeah I forgot he asks all the time photos of you like you know..XXX which I never did or done in my life and above all send to strangers so I kinda note him piss off because he send me sexy photos (of zindlee) and I don't..So I guess was pissed off because he couldn't blackmail me with that. He asked videos too but hell to the no. Damn..that Zindlee is hot. What a shame people use his photos to do this stuff. Instagram, Facebook etc should take more drastic measures with this kind of stuff.IS illegal
Madri
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Madri,

Thank you for the update. Glad you are not a victim of the fraudster using these stolen pictures.

Can you please add the email address he was using with you and also some of the messages you received from him? If yes, please also include the ones where he is asking for money. Be sure you remove your name (if mentioned) before posting.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.