Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zind Lee

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zind Lee

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:07 pm

instagram account of scammer:

kellylam0

23 posts
66 followers
61 following
KELLY-LAM

Dream what u want to dream, go where u want to go, be what u want to be.
Entrepreneur|Investor|ECom
#washingtondc
www. magnumtrade.com

+15035648130
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hood Land, OR
Original network provider Level 3 Communications, Llc - Or
Attachments
92651039_573694386834443_7936709086056284160_n.jpg
92651039_573694386834443_7936709086056284160_n.jpg (17.65 KiB) Viewed 3629 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Madri » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:13 pm

I am very sorry I can't contribute with any more information. He tried to find my email adress but I didn't give him any information about me..no adress, no email , no work adress, no surname because I am a very suspicious and thankfully my 6th sense function properly. He only knew my whaspp and that's it.This happened like 12 days ago so I deleted all messages from Instagram and whasapp because I didn't see the point to have them and didn't want to see them anymore. I only can contribute with his fake Instagram account his phone number and my story. Sorry...
Madri
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:18 pm

No problem, Madri. It is important you shared with us his new fake online account and his phone number. Thank you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chanjeffrey05@gmail.com

Unread postby blueangel02200 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:22 pm

hello

the scammer told me he calls jeffrey chan raised in newyork and now live in los angeles
2210 penmar avenue los angeles.
he used to work for aecom and he s the ceo of premium contractors http:/ /www.premiumcntractors.com and will come in luxembourg to open an office for his company.
i met him on facebook dating.
his mum is sick and have a heart diseases, and he has problem with his company and ask me for money.

he send me same pictures of zind lee than other people

+12132822663
+12134931375
his email is chanjeffrey05@gmail.com and he has an account on line chanjeffrey22
blueangel02200
New survivor

Re: chanjeffrey05@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:30 pm

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you do not know because the scammers often try again.

If you have sent money to the scammer then you should file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.

Please post as much information as possible concerning the scammer.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and Fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.

If you are unsure what or how to post you can forward the details to my E-mail address which is below.

Phone numbers: +12132822663
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca

+12134931375
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-california, Llc - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Premium Contractors - premiumcntractors.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:45 pm

The fake website used in scam pretends to be a construction company named Premium Contractors.

From the fake website:

Founded by Chan Jeffery — Premium Contractors was founded in a remote city in June 2011.
Premium Contractors was a family business from the beginning. Our CEO was determined to build a company that would allow him to pass along to his children not just financial security and physical assets, but a sense of responsibility and obligation to company employees and associates, and to the enterprise.
He took immense pleasure in the increased interest and involvement of family members.

Their CEO claims to be Chan Jeffery:

team.JPG

Contact details:

California Plaza, 300 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90071, USA
info@premiumcontractors.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=153344.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: PREMIUMCNTRACTORS.COM
Updated Date: 2021-08-31
Creation Date: 2021-07-01
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-07-01
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: GDPR Masked
Registrant Name: GDPR Masked
Registrant Organization: GDPR Masked
Registrant Street: GDPR Masked
Registrant City: GDPR Masked
Registrant State/Province: Bournemouth
Registrant Postal Code: GDPR Masked
Registrant Country: GB

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chanjeffrey05@gmail.com

Unread postby blueangel02200 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:38 pm

blueangel02200 wrote:hello

the scammer told me he calls jeffrey chan raised in newyork and now live in los angeles
2210 penmar avenue los angeles.
he used to work for aecom and he s the ceo of premium contractors http:/ /www.premiumcntractors.com and will come in luxembourg to open an office for his company.
i met him on facebook dating.
his mum is sick and have a heart diseases, and he has problem with his company and ask me for money.

he send me same pictures of zind lee than other people

+12132822663
+12134931375
his email is chanjeffrey05@gmail.com and he has an account on line chanjeffrey22

hello,
please remove my post.
the personn i'm in contact with is not a scammer.
blueangel02200
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:44 pm

he s the ceo of premium contractors http:/ /www.premiumcntractors.com

At least this part is a lie: premiumcntractors.com is now suspended.

The "CEO" uses a stolen picture from the same gallery reported in this topic for being abused by various romance scammers before you reported.

Scammers will always try to convince their victims that they are real as long as they can communicate with their victim.

It is up to you to decide if you want to believe a proven liar or the reality.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby adianez7511 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:49 am

Hi i just discover Zindlee today with the help of my daughter. I met him in POF dating site last January in the name of Remy Lai Phan. He said he was a security officer in Yemen tracking terrorist. For almost two months chatting he’s quite gentleman and advicing me to my problems. He’s quite looking guy, he called me several times but still im a doubtful person.so I asked him for a videocall, we made a videocall for almost 2 mins only just to prove him hes not fake. Yes ladies the one i saw were the owners of pictures of Mr Zind Lee. He told me that he will finish his contract this coming March 5, 2022 for his last mission in Yemen. And coming back to Canada by March 6-8. Last thursday he made this story that they were getting ready for his last ambush trying to capture the two terrorist, he said he’s nervous dont want to be serious really. After 2 days hes gone leaving me worrying if he still alive or not. I tried all possible means to connect with him trying to know if he still alive in pof, hangouts, and hes phone number. Then last night he return he message me in hangouts tellin me hes not in good situation right now thats why he ddnt contact me, one of the targets flew in Russia and hes commander asking him to go to Russia on wednesday morning. So i told him why he need to go there, Russia is in warzone right now is he looking for his death? “There are many ways of living here in Canada why risking your lives there.” So he told me he wont go but he needs my help. In order not to go he need to be opted on that mission, they need a replacement for him. He need to pay something for his releasing document. I asked how much? He said 3,500 cad. My brain is processing that this man is a fraud. So i asked his passport id. He’s gone for more than one hour and when he’s back he give me a fake id(working id). The number he’s using is +1971-264-1938. In pof he used an acct name remylai5.

Phone: +19712641938
City or exchange location Newberg, OR
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Or
adianez7511
New survivor

Unread postby adianez7511 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:12 am

This is his profile pic in POF..

adianez7511
New survivor