Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alina_sun@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alina_sun@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Email:

Hello, Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Linochka. I'm hope to your like my picture. I am also find man with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I am still have one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Alina_sun@outlook.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Linushusya.

Header:

Return-Path: <t-yuko@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.167])
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.183.6.125])
Subject: Good evening stranger!
Reply-To: Linushusya Linka <t-yuko@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Linushusya Linka <t-yuko@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 11:31:25
Message-ID: <20190208113126.2913.t-yuko@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.183.6.125
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Cao Lãnh
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Alina_sun@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear mate. Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Lina. Iam hope to your like my photo. Iam also find person with whom my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: Alina_sun@outlook.com

I will wait your letter! See you later, Linusya.

Header:

Return-Path: <motomura715@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.134])
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.253.162.255])
Subject: Good day unknown.
Reply-To: Linusichka Mi <motomura715@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Linusichka Mi <motomura715@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 05:37:59
Message-ID: <20190208053801.3625.motomura---@iris.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.253.162.255
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Photo also used as Elena here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 46#p185246
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lapochkaelena@vast-tm.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Email:

Hey man! Respected stranger, I want to see how much you interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Elena. I hope to your like my foto. I'm also search man with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I still alone and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I want to find a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore greater detail I talk about myself later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: lapochkaelena@vast-tm.com

I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Elenusya

Header:

Return-Path: <oyajidia129@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [175.143.53.57])
Subject: Salutti!
Reply-To: Elenulya Elenusha <oyajidia129@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenulya Elenusha <oyajidia129@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 11:21:32
Message-ID: <20190407112134.8185.oyajidia---@clock.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 175.143.53.57
Originating ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 08, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.