Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ol.happy574@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ol.happy574@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Email:

Good day! How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am extremely glad that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name OLGA. Probably you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I live a big splendid state the Russian Federation. I am 33. I’m want to find a man for devoted fellowship and possibly for meaningful relationship. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to see your letter. I hope you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: Ol.happy574@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you Olgushoka,

Header:

Return-Path: <qq837add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [156.202.205.160])
Reply-To: Iam Olga <qq837add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iam Olga <qq837add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon stranger
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 13:10:54
Message-ID: <20190207131056.1681.qq---add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 156.202.205.160
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lovve.Dreamer@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Email:

Good Day Sweetheart, How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am extremely happy that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is OLGA. Obviously you have grasped where I come from by my name. I am from a big beautiful state Russia. I am thirty three. I’m looking for a man for true aminty and possibly for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to see your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to find out more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: Lovve.Dreamer@gmail.com

I am waiting Olgchik!

Header:

Return-Path: <supershotracing@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw1240.ocn.ad.jp (mogw1240.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.235.41])
Received: from ocn-vc-mts-204c1.ocn.ad.jp ([125.206.160.20])
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.135])
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.164.198.53])
Reply-To: Olguska Lady <supershotracing@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olguska Lady <supershotracing@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my dear mate.
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:51:37

Originating IP: 110.164.198.53
Originating ISP: Jastel Network International Gateway
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.