Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Ol.happy574@gmail.com

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Email:

Good day! How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am extremely glad that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name OLGA. Probably you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I live a big splendid state the Russian Federation. I am 33. I’m want to find a man for devoted fellowship and possibly for meaningful relationship. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to see your letter. I hope you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: Ol.happy574@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you Olgushoka,

Header:

Return-Path: <qq837add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [156.202.205.160])
Reply-To: Iam Olga <qq837add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iam Olga <qq837add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon stranger
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 13:10:54
Message-ID: <20190207131056.1681.qq---add@joy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 156.202.205.160
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Lovve.Dreamer@gmail.com

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Email:

Good Day Sweetheart, How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am extremely happy that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is OLGA. Obviously you have grasped where I come from by my name. I am from a big beautiful state Russia. I am thirty three. I’m looking for a man for true aminty and possibly for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to see your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to find out more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: Lovve.Dreamer@gmail.com

I am waiting Olgchik!

Header:

Return-Path: <supershotracing@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw1240.ocn.ad.jp (mogw1240.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.235.41])
Received: from ocn-vc-mts-204c1.ocn.ad.jp ([125.206.160.20])
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.135])
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.164.198.53])
Reply-To: Olguska Lady <supershotracing@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olguska Lady <supershotracing@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my dear mate.
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:51:37

Originating IP: 110.164.198.53
Originating ISP: Jastel Network International Gateway
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Post a reply