Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annasmyshlyaeva888@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:08 am

Hi there my great mate. What are your mood? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. How did you find my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I love meet new people and I love making friends. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see soon. I write you few words about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I am free from relationships and I have no children. I work in the department women's clothing. I live in Russia in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months??I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I will to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful find new friends. Agree with me? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to Of the Russian Federation. It was my mistake. Because life in Russia very bad. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you cute me.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: arynamitrofanova@yandex.com

Header:
Return-Path: <juno-jt@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.123.0.62]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 19 Feb 2019
Subject: Greetings my awesome friend.
Reply-To: Sunnyn Met <juno-jt@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 27.123.0.62 | Orig ISP: Tele Globe Global, Pt | City: Jakarta | Country: Indonesia

Same photo posted on 2/15/19
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: svetlanochkazhdanova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Email:

Good Day Charming, How are you? I received from you an "invitation to dialogue". I was pleasantly surprised by your letter. Where did you get my mailbox address? I am interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly erased your letter, but I still have saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I like making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see soon. I give you more about myself. I am twenty eight years old. I was not married and I have no children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in RU in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months? I will come to your country. I will receive a student visa. I plan to study and work. We could meet with you as friends or more than friends. Always beautiful meet new friends. Agree with me? A few years ago I lived in Australia, but came back to RU. I regret my action. Because life in RU not very good. I left Australia because I had to help my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: svetlanochkazhdanova@yandex.com

Give me an answer, if you are interested in getting to know me.

Header:

Return-Path: <spcw7t29@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [101.99.23.35])
Reply-To: Smilea Iamh <spcw7t29@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smilea Iamh <spcw7t29@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my awesome pen-friend.
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 23:46:33
Message-ID: <20190218234635.2874.spcw-t--@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 101.99.23.35
Originating ISP: Cmc Telecom Infrastructure Company
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marynaporozova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Email:

Good day gentleman. I hope you all are well? I was "invited to dialogue by you". Your letter was a pleasant surprise for me. How did you find my mailbox address? I would be interested in communicating with you. Sorry, I randomly deleted your letter, but I saved your mailbox address. I like new acquaintances and I like making new acquaintances. I would like to know more about you. And, perhaps, see soon. I write you more about myself. I am 28 years old. I was not married and I have no children. I work in the salon women's clothing. I live in Of the Russian Federation in the city of Novosibirsk. After 1 or 2 months? I visit your country. I will provide a student visa. I plan to study and work. We meet as friends or more than friends. Always interesting meet new friends. Don't you? In the past I lived in Australia, but returned to RU. I regret my action. Because life in Russia not very good. I left Australia because I needed help from my parents. I had attempts to write to other people from your country, but they thought that I was a fraud. I refute this offensive assumption. I am not looking for a person for money. I seek only friendship and love. I send you my photo. I am certainly not a model, but I hope you liked me. Write me, if I interested you.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mail box: marynaporozova@yandex.com

Header:

Return-Path: <human-life-musota@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.93.225.106]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart!
Reply-To: Iama Miy <human-life-musota@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iama Miy <human-life-musota@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 18:47:04
Message-ID: <20190220184705.4540.human-life-musota@opal.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 110.93.225.106
Originating ISP: Transworld Associates (pvt.) Ltd.
City: Karachi
Country of Origin: Pakistan

The stolen picture received with the essage is already reported here (Feb 17, 2019).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.