Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michael smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michael smith

Unread postby daisy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:54 pm

Michael smith
DAY ONE
It's me Michael from the dating site. From Bronx New York
I do remodel houses and fix interior design, right now i'm working for a real estate company in Pennsylvania....I'm remodeling some houses
Been single a year ago
My wife passed away

DAY TWO
Honestly there's something bothering my mind really right now, i'm having a problem but don't know how to talk about this.

I need an assistance
It's about my contract here the materials left are not enough to finish the work left on the houses
I talked to my clients about it but they insisted not to pay me any more money to buy the materials due to our agreement that i will get paid after i finish remodeling the houses. It sucks i don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do i need to get the materials to finish the job so i can get paid.
Can you try and help me with some money to buy the materials i will pay it back when i get done
It's $500
Can you try and help me with the money. I promise you within few days next week i will pay it back.
I would really appreciate if you could do this for me.

Can you send the money to me through western union
I don't have a bank account here i closed my account when i left New York...
Sweetie you can get the cash and go to the western union store to send it.
Its very easy i will be able to pick up the money soon as you send it.
Sweetie try and understand me if i got a bank account right now why not i would let you transfer the money to me but i don't
You can withdraw the cash from your bank
Tell them you need the cash.
Are you there

Sweetie you can get the cash from the bank soon as you get the bank when you tell them you need cash they will give it to you..
Do you really want to help me with the money.
If you don't want to you can let me know.
If i get you the bank account do you promise me you will send the money
I talked to the hotel manager here where i stay at she said she can help me receive the money to her bank account.
Sweetie i'm so confused and worried right now i thought she was going to help me she said she cant receive money to her bank account cos she's owing debt . She said she cant help me receive the money .
I dont know what to do now

Sweetie there's no one else i can ask i don't know anyone around here no one will give me their account number to transfer money to.
If you really do want to help me you can send the money to me through western union. You don't even need cash to do it, you can just send it through your bank account.
You can go to the western union website.
Can you try it now and see for yourself.
When you enter the western union website you will see how to send money online from your bank account its easy and safe trust me.

DAY THREE
Are you there
What are you doing sweetie
Are you still there?
If you didn't want to help me with he money why couldn't you just open up to me and tell me you can't . I wasn't forcing you to do this it's your choice if you want to or not .
Does this mean you don't want to talk to me anymore
You keep ignoring my messages
I told you there's no way i could get a bank account. Please you can go to the western union website and send the money from your bank account please do this for me
I can see you really don't want to help me if you truly want to help me you would understand what i'm telling you.
Keep your money then
I'm not forcing you
You make me feel so bad
Why is it so hard for you to understand my situation if you really did wanted to help me.
If i send you the bank account now can you make the transfer now so i can get the materials to start working .
?

Can you transfer the money now if i send the account details.
Nicolet National Bank
Account Name....Kathryn J Hu***
Routing No.07591**** Acct No. 8055****

That's the details she will receive the money and withdraw the cash for me when you send it.
Go to http:/ /www.nicoletbank.com you will see their website
It's in Wisconsin . But she's here in Pennsylvania , when you send the money she has her ATM to withdraw the cash for me.
daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.