Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raymond Van Barneveld

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raymond Van Barneveld

Unread postby daisy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 pm

Stolen images are used as Blake Harrison

I have been here in Cape Town for three months now originally from Belgium . A presentation brought me here and I feel I love with the city and recently I completed my move down here
Nice to have you here, I’m happy finally found someone that wants to communicate with me in South Africa. I’m looking for a life partner
Wow ! Very long time ever since my wife passed on during child birth. Our only daughter is 29 now, I tried dating in Belgium before coming to South Africa 7 years back but it work out well for me . I caught her cheating right on my bed
So since the , I decided to stay on my own until this moment I’m in South Africa hoping to get a better life here

I’m a telecommunication engineer, basically I do installation, maintenance and upgrading of mobile networks.
So you live alone renting or your personal house. Because I’m renting my side and looking forward buying a house real soon .

It’s nice to have someone willing to communicate and I guess I will start by telling you more about my self
I’m of the idea that life is too short and we never know what tomorrow might bring, so let's live life and always smile.
I would do anything to make my friends and family happy and secure as they’re what matter to me the most.
I am not who judges others and i would like to be treated the same way. As such, i find judgmental people a bit unbearable.
I'm a man who is willing to walk side by side with his future mate and give my best in satisfying her wants and needs as long as they’re decent and in order.
As far as what i am looking for, i don't have a unattainable standards and i hold honesty high in this regards.
I believe that honesty is very important in any relationship and absolutely essential.

(repeats himself/copy paste)

I'm a man who is willing to walk side by side with his future mate and give my best in satisfying her wants and needs as long as they’re decent and in order.
As far as what i am looking for, i don't have a unattainable standards and i hold honesty high in this regards.
I am a very healthy man and i strive to lead a healthy life as such

I’m having a meeting with ASLA construction company to sign memorandum guiding the project that was given to me
Have you heard about ASLA construction?
Port Elizabeth
I will doing a while switch over, installation, maintenance and upgrading of mobile networks for them
I will get the date after meeting with the management
I just got an email this morning with regards to presentation made last week and I was selected among 10 contractors that was present for the presentation
So after the meeting I will know when and where in Port Elizabeth the contract hits

So when I come back from my project we can get along and get married if God permit
I’m a Christian as well and I make sure I do church activities for more blessing

Will be traveling on Friday morning
Day was okay, meeting was good and date given to resume job as some guys are there waiting for me
8 weeks
According to contract paper , but i can finish before two 8 weeks depends on labour force

I'm passionate about being a good father and putting smiles on peoples faces and to know that i made that happen, it brings a lot of joy to my heart

Cape Town is a bit more accommodating for tourists and quick lenient with their laws unlike the country’s capital. I have to state that it’s a beautiful city and the weather is as good as it can get. We went to Gauteng, just came back
(gets his story of where he is/was entangled here.. suppose to be in PE for 8 weeks)
But amongs all of them I prefer Cape Town
Which is more conducive and accommodating for me

Work has been fine since we started this morning although there are a lot of repairs to be made on some of the major machines, as most of these machines are usually stored somewhere until they are needed for a job like this. They are mostly rusty so they need grease to remove some of the corrosion and ease friction.
Hopefully not costing too much

These machines were shipped down from Germany and China, and I cannot afford to buy replacements as it is not owned by just one individual (they are usually owned by big organizations or independent companies like Kcadeutag and Bridas), and whenever they don't have a contract on hand, they give out their machines for hire.
So I used the same shipment company to ship my materials and the machines down to South Africa from America where I came from

Everything is fine thank you
Just had a balance to pay which I ran short of funds.
R4,500
Don’t know if you would be able to assist until I pay you back in two weeks
I will really appreciate it
I will pay you back in two weeks
Account name :Randi*** G Jud****

Account number:114222****

Nedbank

Wikipedia:
Raymond van Barneveld (born 20 April 1967) is a Dutch professional darts player, currently playing in the Professional Darts Corporation.
daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Raymond Van Barneveld

Unread postby daisy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:15 am

I told him I am having problems with Nedbank account and asked for Absa account details
SO 2nd bank info given to me:

The account details given to me was Nedbank, don’t know if they have Absa. I will ask them quickly and get back to you. But if you can please do it for me going to the mall or any closer Nedbank branch

I’m still waiting for there response, but please kindly do the Nedbank it will help a lot as that is where I paid other funds

ABSA 632005
acc 933 267 ****
Isaac ahi***
daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.