Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga S.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga S.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Email:

Hey there!
I will be very pleased if you read my letter to the end as I couldn’t find any courage to write you a really long time. Frankly speaking I never send letters to the man first…
My name is Venera. I am thirty-four years old and I live in Russia. I am a genuine and nice girl. I search for only the serious relationships based on love and trust.
I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 academic degrees in the sphere of dental solutions. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my city. I also improved my professional skills in several large countries .
I spent a plenty of time for work and the formation of my career, but now I clearly understand that I do not want to be lonelyanymore and I seek to find a gentle and honest man with whom we could start a family and to be endless happy. If you are looking for to be with a sincere and nice lady, so it will be possible to create strong relations. I show you my picture)) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the e-mail. I could not understand, you live USA?
If you find me an interesting person, I will be very excited to read your reply. Please tell me something about yourself, your hobbies and your purposes in life.
I would like to get acquainted with you closer!!!
I want to tell that I do not want to play games, I do not understand requests to send my naked photos or to continue communication in the intimate plan… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I kindly ask you not to respond to this e-mail. But if you are a lonely man who is searching for the serious relations, so I ’d love to start our communication!
I will be looking forward for your letter. this is the name of my mail samarvenst@gmx.com VENERA

Header:

Return-Path: <marine.gourronc@bbox.fr>
Received: from 88.212.246.220 (unknown [122.226.180.196])
Message-ID: <A4A117444F9BB5568A8FC67C68B7205C@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: venera <samarvenst@gmx.com>
Subject: I saw your pics and was stupefied with joy!
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019

Originating IP: 88.212.246.220
Originating ISP: Servers.com, Inc.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 122.226.180.196
Originating ISP: Dali
City: Guangzhou
Country of Origin: China

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture belongs to Olga S. and it was stolen from the real owner online social profile. The image is part of a gallery previously reported online for being used in romance scams with the email address doctorvenera844@gmx.com.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.