Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Olga.Honied@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Olga.Honied@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Hello my great mate from a Russian woman Olga. I’m from Russland, I’m 32, I am with a desire to create relations that is why I address to the Internet and I get in touch with you, In case you’re lonely and if you’re open for new relations, if you love like my pic, Please feel to type me, I already wait with impatience, I will try to tell you more about me, and attach you more images. You know I am without relations but I so much want to meet good and right man and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about your personality.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: Olga.Honied@gmail.com

I wish you a lucky day and good spirit. Have a very gооd dаy, Olgchik!

Header:
Return-Path: <awamori@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [49.151.73.202]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 19 Jan 2019
Subject: Hi my awesome friend!
Reply-To: Mi Olyasha <awamori@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mi Olyasha <awamori@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 49.151.73.202 | Orig ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company | City: Quezon | Country: Philippines

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ladywhite86russ@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Email:

Hello my great pen-friend, from a Russian girl Olga. I live in Russland, I am thirty two years old, I really have a hope to install rapports that is why I have the Internet and I write you, In case you are lonely and in case you’re open for new relations, if you love like my pic, Please feel to write me, I already wait with eager, I will try to describe you more about myself, and attach you more pics. You know I am without rapports but I so much want to meet good and right man and try to win his heart, it is my big dream, I wish you will let me know more about your personality.

If you are interested in me Please message ONLY to my personal mailbox: ladywhite86russ@gmail.com

I wish you an excellent day and merry mood. Have a very gооd dаy, Olyusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <ai-kaeru@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [43.239.72.162])
Subject: Good DayTo You.
Reply-To: Olgusha Flower <ai-kaeru@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgusha Flower <ai-kaeru@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 13:08:19
Message-ID: <20190119130821.3798.ai-kaeru@voice.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 43.239.72.162
Originating ISP: Comilla Online
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.