Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

diplomat_kavinjoseh@hotmail.com

Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:14 am

Glad to read your response.

I wish to remind you that i have less than 48 hours to spend in this country, thereafter i will leave.

You are expected to do what is required of you to enable me proceed to for the final delivery of the package to you.

Yours in Service
Diplomat Kavin Joseh

diplomat_kavinjoseh@hotmail.com susankent231@gmail.com

Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:14 pm

What so ever you are doing with Susan must be done within 24 hours from now.

Failure to comply, i will leave to London.

Yours in Service
Diplomat Kavin Joseh

Dear

It is not possible to get account from any other part of the world while the money is required within the same country you are, i can only suggest western union or money gram, this are the only options.

Thanks
Susan

Hi Dear

I have been able to make arrangement with Bureau du change who will give the amount to the diplomat immediately you transfer into this below account...

Account Name ... Mohamed T.
Account nunber....006-52XXXX
Transfer number.... 01700060400000052XXXXX
Bank Name ... Banco Francés

Hi Dear

remember to send me copy of the transfer prove so i can forward to them.

susankent231@gmail.com

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Hi Dear

I will suggest you write to the diplomat and explain to him to wait till Monday, try to let him know the reason for the delay.

Susan

susankent231@gmail.com diplomat_kavinjoseh@hotmail.com

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Hello Dear

I am worried why i did not hear from you yesterday, please do keep me updated immediately you send the money today and do not forget to send me copy of the payment slip so i can forward it to the delivery company for confirmation.

Looking forward to hear from you today.

kiss from Susan

I was ordered by our office to wait till today so as to enable you send the fee and i deliver the consignment to you before leaving.

Hoping you will comply as directed today.

Yours in Service
Diplomat Kavin Joseh

susankent231@gmail.com

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:11 am

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine? You might think that i have forgotten you, Though its indeed quite a long time, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Portugal with my husband who helped me achieve this goal for business negotiations and establishment.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $150,000.00 USD (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort towards helping me in this transaction even though it did not worked out for us.

Please, contact the United Bank of Africa where i dropped the Cheque. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you. The bank contact information is as stated below

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Contact Person----Dr.Paul Harrison (UBA)
Bank Email Address----( unitedbankofafrricaplc@accountant.com )
Contact Phone----------+221708474078

They will transfer the fund you immediately you contact him. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address immediately. It will be nice to send an email to the bank as soon as possible ..
Accept this offer, i give it form the deep of my heart .

Sincerely Yours .
Susan.

Phone:
+221708474078
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Post a reply