Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Heather Blake

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Heather Blake

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi Dear

I am Susan Kent, i got your email while browsing through the internet, i wish we can be good friends. Please reply to me so i can tell you more about me and give you my pictures.

Header:
Return-Path: <susankent231@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Wed, 16 Jan 2019
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019
Subject: HELLO DEAR

Hello Darling,

I am happy to have you here as a friend, i hope all is well with you, and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country? You look cute and gentle from what i saw on your profile. Thanks for writing me like i demanded. My name is Sergeant Susan Kent, I’m 32 years, i am single. I'm an ICU Nurse in United State of America military / Nasa, from Los Angeles, United State America but i am presently in Yemen for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping. I really need a supportive, caring sincere person to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, it's my pleasure meeting you.

I will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.

I want us to be close, because i need someone to be sharing ideas with here. I believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed in our chatting. Take good care of yourself.

Best Regards
Sergeant Susan Kent.

Hello Darling,

I am happy to have you here as a friend, i hope all is well with you, and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country? You look cute and gentle from what i saw on your profile. Thanks for writing me like i demanded. My name is Sergeant Susan Kent, I’m 32 years, i am single. I'm an ICU Nurse in United State of America military / Nasa, from Los Angeles, United State America but i am presently in Yemen for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping. I really need a supportive, caring sincere person to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, it's my pleasure meeting you.

I will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.

I want us to be close, because i need someone to be sharing ideas with here. I believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed in our chatting. Take good care of yourself.

Best Regards
Sergeant Susan Kent.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:32 pm

My dear friend, how are you and your lovely family? I am so glad to receive your respond dear. It is nice to have you as a wonderful and lovely friend.

It is my pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other better. What city do you live? Honestly i am still wondering such a lovely and cute guy could be my best friend.

I hope to hear from you soon next.

Thanks and remain blessed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 pm

How are you today? I hope all is well with you? I am glad to have you here as my best friend. I Am a Christian. I do not know why I feel so special every time I read your message. You can give me a place in your heart? Where you would like our relationship to lead us? What is your job there?

I've been thinking about you since the first time I saw your profile picture. You are the best thing that has happened to me and always a source of my happiness. I think am in love with you. You feel the same? Spoken words alone cannot express, the love I have for you. The written art of love is what convinces me, that you are the one for me. As I gaze into your eyes with every movement of your listless ways, the grasping of your hand, the warmth of your heart I believe that you can make me feel like no other.

Once I believed that love was only a fable, Configured in the mind, planted by others, then there was you. Like a flower in bloom, wow, what a dream come true!

There are times you make me happy, there are times when you make me blue, But what is even worse, is when I don't get to see you I love and miss you so much.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Hello Beloved,

Thanks for your reply, I am happy to know you. Regarding what I said in my previous message, I know you might be wondering what i want to tell you. My dear, I want you to read this with full understanding without single doubt because it's true. Like you know, Yemen has been under Terrorist insurgency for some years now. We are being attacked by terrorists constantly. Something happened couple of weeks ago, and I have been looking for someone who will see things from my own point, someone whom I can have confidence on.

I'm opening up this to you because i really needed to confide on someone because i cannot do this alone and I believe you’re the right person for this. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which we believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks.

The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars three million two hundred thousand united states dollars. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country Yemen to your country until i come over to meet with you. I have decided to use my own share of the money to build an orphanage home, a charity organization to benefit the less privileged who were affected in one way or the other.

This is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soonest and I need to send this money out from here, that was why i decided to contact you immediately I saw your profile. You look nice and decent. Though, I know it's too early, but we must act as a matter of urgency due to my limited time here. I really need your assistance so that I will come over to meet you directly from here before going to see my parents. I will be coming over to your home so that we'll plan on how to use the money for the organization and more. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further.

It’s clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But I want to let you know that I have made a solid arrangement with a delivery company here and they've promised to secure the delivery to any of my choosing destination. My colleagues also used the same delivery company and their own were successful. I want you to assure me that if this money is being delivered to you, that you're going to be trustworthy to keep it until i come to meet you face to face. This delivery is going to be handled legally and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be parked or hidden safely in a box and will be delivered to you in your home address as a package from me.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me on this and i have no other option than to confide on you despite the short period of time. Trust doesn't matter how long you've known the person. People can still betray long age relationship and trust. I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be invested on the Organization like i mentioned earlier. We can run the Organization together if you wish to be part of it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to assist me, please kindly delete this message from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Best Regards
With love and hug
Sergeant Susan Kent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

Hello Darling,

I want to say a very big thank you for your acceptance to assist me on this. I salute your courage. I also want to reassure you that you will never regret this and your concern. Like i said before, I have made an arrangement on how to move the money down to you through a delivery company here. I will secure the money inside many items like winter jackets, clothes, Blankets. I will secure it and make sure even scanner will not identify the real content as money. I will verify it with our scanner here in the camp to make sure everything will be perfectly once you follow my instructions.

You are the only person I told this and i believe my secret will be safe with you. I have given you all my trust because i have already believed you by the grace of God who appointed you to me, so if you chose to cheat on me in the end, it’s up to you. I do not want you to see this as what will bring problem to you, rather, i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery to you without any form of problem or risk.

I really need to speak with you, I can not call you on phone because we are only using Government radio message at Army camp here for communication for security reason. Do not worry okay? We shall meet very soon in person. The delivery is by Flight so it will be fast, you will receive the package under 24 Hours from the date of departure from here. Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and I know you will not disappoint me.

I'm not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if I eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query and persecuted for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person and as foreigner who is not a USA citizen. Please put away any form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help and participate on this, i promise you will not regret anything.

I pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind because I’m serious with this. One more thing, I want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the fund, therefore, you should try and keep this as a top secret between you and I to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company that will be delivering to you to know the content, remember that the consignment will be delivered as an official Package to the delivery company but it’s registered as a (FAMILY VALUABLES) they believe to be the content, so you should not let them know that the content is money please i beg of you.

I want you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the delivery company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the package to your country and to your door step.

Send your below information to me urgently for the delivery process:

Your full names: ........
Delivery Full address: ..
Your Occupation..........
City: ...................
Telephone number: ........... (very important)

I also wish to let you know that my official assignment here is over and i waiting for my leave approval letter, I will come over to meet you one on one in your country immediately you receive the package and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our lives, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the money and safe guard it.

I await your immediate response.

Yours Faithfully
Sergeant Susan Kent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:28 pm

My love, from my discussions with the delivery company today they have confidence in me to deliver the consignment safely for you, I have paid the fees and the air way bill, but they said that there are some local charges to be pay when the consignment arrive your country for the clearance and licensing is $1050 USD to be paid upon arrival of the package, including the international airport before the package will removed from Customs before diplomats will deliver the box to your address.

I would like you to please help me to pay the $1050 dollars to the diplomat immediately he arrive your country and get your money back immediately you receive the box from the diplomat. Because they said that the Payment must be made to check the box for customs in the airport, before it will be able to be removed from the customs.

Honey, do not let the Customs found out the contents of the box, as it has been declared as the FAMILY VALUABLES, always remember we have an agreement of confidentiality and privacy.

My love, let me make it clear to you, you do not need to go to the airport,Just wait at home for the diplomat to deliver the box to you,Just follow the instructions of the diplomat from the security company.

Note the diplomat do not know the contents of the box for security reasons,he did not know what is in the box as I said earlier in my mail.

Please make sure you receive this box immediately diplomat arrive your country because this money is the brighter future for our life.

The diplomat will leave here by today been Tuesday to arrive your USA tomorrow been Wednesday, you have to arrange the money and wait for him so that as soon as he arrive you will send the money to him to pay for the clearance of the box from the airport and bring it to your home address. I am very busy with work and am working hard here, so I find it hard to be online always.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you get this message. Attached is the pictures of the box.

I love you with all my heart.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:32 am

Hi Dear

I have read your mail and i want you to understand that you do not need to send the money to me, you have to wait till the diplomat arrive your country today so that you can send the money to him to pay for clearance of the box and bring it to your house.

Please do not forget to inform me as soon as you receive the box from the diplomat today, i shall be waiting to hear from you soon.

kiss from Susan

Hello my love

How are you today, i wish to know if you have heard from the diplomat, he is suppose to arrive today to deliver the box to you, please do inform me as soon as the diplomat contact you and make sure you stay around your phone as he will have to call you when he arrived.

I shall be waiting to hear from you when you receive the box today.

With Love
Susan

Hello Dear

The delivery company wrote to me now that their diplomat have arrived and have been trying to contact you but your phone Number been going straight to voice mail why?

Please on your phone so the diplomat can reach you on maybe provide me with any other number he can reach you with, i shall be waiting for your urgent response.

Sergeant Susan Kent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:15 pm

Hello Dear

I have wrote to the delivery company and i got all the details, the diplomat have arrived in Washington Dulles international airport, and he is waiting for you to send the clearance fee so that he can get the diplomat atg and continue to your state to deliver the consignment to you.

Here is the diplomat email ( diplomat_kavinjoseh@hotmail.com ) and below us details for you to send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER....

RECEIVERS NAME .... John Evares

ADDRESS .... State: West Virginia

Please go now and send the 1050 USD with the above info and send me copy of the payment slip so that i can forward it to the delivery company immediately.

waiting to hear from you asap.

With love and hug
Sergeant Susan Kent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomat_kavinjoseh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:18 pm

Good Day Sir,

I am Diplomat Kavin Joseh working with the UK Express Delivery Company, i have a package belonging to you from Yemen, sent by Susan Kent.

I wish to bring to your notice that i have arrived Washington Dulles international airport since yesterday but unable to reach you through the phone number you provided.

I have informed our office to contact Susan Kent so she can give you the info for you to send the clearance fee. Susan Kent requested that i should contact you via email.

Please you are expected to send $1050 via western union to enable me get the clearance diplomatic tag here to continue to your destination ( ) for the final delivery of the package to you at your door step.

Information needed to send the money have been sent to Susan Kent, you are advise to contact her and send the money so that i can do the needful here and proceed to your house address.

Your urgent attention is needed.

Yours in Service
Diplomat Kavin Joseh

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomat_kavinjoseh@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6PR0402MB2886.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::65a7:183:72a1:eaa]) by DB6PR0402MB2886.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::65a7:183:72a1:eaa%5]) with mapi id 15.20.1537.031;
Thu, 24 Jan 2019
Subject: NOTIFICATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susankent231@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:12 am

Hi Dear

I have been expecting your reply, please do send it through western union because the diplomat does not live in USA and does not have any account there, so i wonder where he will get a bank account to give to you.

Remember he is just there for the delivery of this consignment to you, so go ahead and send it to the diplomat and inform me once your done.

Sergeant Susan Kent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.