Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marmellanda@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marmellanda@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:11 am

Email:

Willkomm! Mich rufen Yanka. Die box gefunden hat mir die agentur der bekanntschaften gegeben. Ich bin im verkehr, positiv und zart die frau leicht. Ich mag selbst zu initiieren. Gerade deshalb habe ich entschieden zu schreiben, dir die erste mitteilung abzusenden. Ich bitte dich geoffnet und zu genieren nicht zu sein mir beliebige fragen. Wenn du wunschst du mehr uber mich, so werde ich zu erzahlen sich dir zu offnen. Ich bin fertig auf deine beliebigen fragen zu geben. Das wichtigste wichtig, damit deine fragen vernunftig waren. Ich bin von aller schaffen zu erholen. Ich traume den mann, damit zu begegnen zu bekommen, den sinn im Leben zu finden. Ich nicht zufuhren ist uberzeugt, du wirst den guten eindruck uber dich abgeben. Ich denke, dass du der erwachsene und vernunftig der mann. Ich hoffe dass du mir. Ich wollte zu finden, ehrlich, sicher und klug den mann, der zu respektieren versteht und die frau. die zeit bringen wird vorfuhren. Bitte, erzahle mir grosser von sich erkennen. Wie du das Internet verwendest? Du bist auch auf der suche nach der zweiten halfte? Wenn du adaquat und aufrichtig der mensch, dann ich froh sein werde weiter, sich fortzusetzen mit dir zu umgehen. In welchem land lebst, die stadt lebst du?. Es ist wieviel dir die jahre und wie dich? Bitte, sende mir dein das foto gekommen, wenn du nicht kompliziert. Ich bitte im voraus um entschuldigung. Moglich, ich ein wenig nicht antworten ich werde mit der antwort dir stehenbleiben. Ich habe nicht immer den zugang auf das Internet. Aber ich werde mich bemuhen dir so bald wie moglich. Ich schicke dir mein ist frisch das foto. Ich hoffe, bei dir bekommen hat sich angenehm der erste eindruck uber mich gebildet. Wenn nicht interessiert bist ist es aller erweckt dir das interesse nicht, ist es dann einfach antworte auf meine mitteilung. Aber wenn du mich interessiert, dann werde ich ist glucklich von dir den antwortbrief zu bekommen. Jana.

/
Will Come! Yanka call me. The box found me agency of acquaintances has given. I am easy in traffic, positive and gentle the woman. I like to initiate myself. That's why I decided to write the first message to you. I beg you to be open and not to be embarrassed to ask me any questions. If you want more about me, I will tell you to open it. I'm ready to give you any questions. The most important thing for your questions to be reasonable. I am able to recover from everything. I dare the man to meet with it, to find the meaning in life. I do not feed is convinced, you will give the good impression about you. I think that you are the adult and reasonable man. I hope you give it to me. I wanted to find, honest, confident and smart the man who respects and respects the woman. the time will bring up. Please, tell me more about it. How do you use the internet? You are also looking for the second half? If you are adequate and sincere man, then I will be glad to continue to deal with you. In which country do you live, do you live? How many years are you and how are you? Please, send me your photo, if you do not complicate. I apologize in advance. Maybe, I will not answer a little I will stop with the answer to you. I do not always have access to the internet. But I will try you as soon as possible. I am sending you my photo is fresh. I hope to have received the first impression of myself pleasantly with you. If you are not interested in it all does not interest you, then it is easy to answer my message. But if you are interested in me then I will be happy to get the answer letter from you. Jana.

Header:

Return-Path: <marmellanda@yadnex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marmellanda@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yadnex.info header.s=dkim header.b=Mg7eGCIo;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of marmellanda@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=marmellanda@yadnex.info
Received: from [188.187.146.238] (helo=185.201.43.164) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <marmellanda@yadnex.info>) id 1giRfz-0007CE-1p for xxx; Sun, 13 Jan 2019 01:22:47
Subject: Guten Tag..
To:
Reply-To: Geliebte <marmellanda@yandex.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 01:22:45
Message-Id: <E1giRfz-0007CE-1p@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 188.187.146.238
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Note: "She" is part of the same group as viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72832, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72936 & viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73047. At least in the previous cases, the fraudsters used stolen pictures of the same person, which is not the case here. In this last case, each picture belongs to someone else. The only common point between the images is that they were all stolen from the real owners social profiles.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.