Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sunlight.kiss646@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sunlight.kiss646@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Salutti! How are you? I believe you are OK and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am very much happy that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Olga. Maybe you have grasped where I come from by my name. I live a large beautiful land the Russian Federation. I am thirty three. I’m searching for a man for true fellowship and possibly for serious relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to see your letter. I hope you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as fast as you can. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more images of me. So we could see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I’d like to know more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: sunlight.kiss646@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you! Have a very gоod dаy, Olysha,

Header:
Return-Path: <spa64ty9@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.6.131.14]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 12 Jan 2019
Subject: Hi my awesome friend,

Orig IP: 117.6.131.14 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Hai Duong | Country: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.