Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eliz.zag@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

eliz.zag@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:35 pm

Woha my dear mate! Before we will get acquainted, I’m would like it to be presented. My name Elizaveta. How are you? And what is your name? I am I hope, what my letter did not become for you unexpectedness? I am has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to find worthy the man. I am I search serious for relations and the man which will respect me and mine vital principles. I’m I wish to love and be beloved. Now I am I will tell a little about myself. I’m has finished a higher educational institution, I work. I’m against drugs, I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. I’m never was married and at me there are no children. I am gentle and careful lady. If you are really interesting to you and you wish to communicate with me I will be to wait your message. I’m I can to send to you a snapshot and more to tell about myself. I’m I will be also it is happy to look your images and your story about your life. I wish you successful day and with impatience I will wait the counter letter.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: eliz.zag@yandex.com

If you acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetushunka

Header:
Return-Path: <mako.masuda@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.248.52.82]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 12 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Elizavetka Mi <mako.masuda@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elizavetka Mi <mako.masuda@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutti dear stranger.

Orig IP: 180.248.52.82 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Surabaya | Country: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovely888woman@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:29 pm

Email:

Hello Charming. Before we will get acquainted, I am want it to be presented. My name Elizaveta. Hru? What is your real name? I’m I hope, what my letter did not become for you unexpectedness? I am has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to meet careful the man. I’m I search serious for relations and the man which will respect me and mine vital principles. I am I wish to love and be beloved. Now I am I will tell about myself. I am has finished university, I work. I am I do not use drugs, I do not drink spirits and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and at me there are no children. I’m romantic and cheerful the girl. If you are really interesting to you and you wish to continue our dialogue I will be to expect your message. I’m I can to send to you a picture and more to tell about myself. I’m I will be also it is happy to look your snapshots and your story about your life. I wish you positive day and with impatience I will wait the counter letter.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: lovely888woman@yandex.com

If you does not interest is not interested in acquaintance do not answer me. Yours faithfully Elizavetunya,

Header:

Return-Path: <f-aino.4r@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [79.135.194.50])
Reply-To: Elizavetushuska Sweetr <f-aino.4r@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elizavetushuska Sweetr <f-aino.4r@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good day,
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 15:11:40
Message-ID: <20190112151141.8334.f-aino--r@jeans.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 79.135.194.50
Originating ISP: Icn Ltd.
City: Odessa
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

charming1989woman@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Email:

Hi person Before we we will be familiar, I’m want it to be presented. My name is Elizaveta. Hru? What is your real name? I am I hope, what my letter did not become for you surprise? I am has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to search worthy the man. I am in searches serious intentions and the man which will respect me and mine positions in a life. I’m I wish to love and be beloved. Now I’m I will tell about myself. I’m has finished a higher educational institution, I work. I am against drugs, I do not drink spirits and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and I have no children. I am romantic and cheerful the girl. If you is interested and you wish to communicate with me I will be to wait your letter. I am I can to send to you a snapshot and more to tell about myself. I am I will be also it is glad to see your images and your story about your life. I wish you positive day and with impatience I will wait for your answer.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: charming1989woman@yandex.com

If you acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetushunka!

Header:

Return-Path: <tukapipi@key.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [43.252.250.41])
ubject: Good morning my dear man.
Reply-To: Iam Elizavetuska <tukapipi@key.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iam Elizavetuska <tukapipi@key.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 15:17:02
Message-ID: <20190112151703.6930.tukapipi@key.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 43.252.250.41
Originating ISP: Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd.
City: Burdwan
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is the same as the one reported above.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elizaveta88zagumennova@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 am

Salutation Before we we will be familiar, I’m want it to be presented. My name Elizaveta. How are you? What is your real name? I am I hope, what my letter did not become for you surprise? I am has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to search decent the man. I am I search serious for relations and the man which will respect me and mine vital principles. I am I wish to love and be desired. Now I am I will tell about myself. I’m has finished university, I work. I am I do not use drugs, I do not drink spirits and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and at me there are no children. I am romantic and cheerful the girl. If you is interested and you wish to communicate with me I will be to expect your letter. I’m I can to send to you a pic and more to tell about myself. I am I will be also it is glad to look your pictures and your story about your life. I wish you positive day and with impatience I will wait for your answer.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal email: elizaveta88zagumennova@yandex.com

If you acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetushoka.

Header:
Return-Path: <gokasbsn@isis.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190-207-227-29.dyn.dsl.cantv.net [190.207.227.29]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Mon, 14 Jan 2019
Subject: Hello Sweetheart,
Reply-To: Smile Elizavetchik <gokasbsn@isis.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smile Elizavetchik <gokasbsn@isis.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 190.207.227.29 | Orig ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela | City: Carora | Country: Venezuela

Same photo as the first post in this topic.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sweetielizochka888@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Good DayCharming! Before we will get acquainted, I’m would like it to be presented. My name Elizaveta. Hru? What is your real name? I’m I hope, what my letter did not become for you surprise? I’m has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to find worthy the man. I’m I search serious intentions and the man which will respect me and mine positions in a life. I am I wish to love and be desired. Now I’m I will tell a little about myself. I am has finished university, I work. I’m I do not use drugs, I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and I have no children. I am gentle and careful lady. If you is interested and you wish to communicate with me I will be to wait from you the answer. I am I can to send to you a snapshot and more to tell about myself. I’m I will be also it is glad to look your pics and your story about your life. I wish you positive day and with impatience I will wait the counter letter. If you acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetulenka!

Header:
Return-Path: <sayasayasousou@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [187.154.110.196]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA;
Fri, 18 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Ladyc Elizavetunka <sweetielizochka888@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Ladyc Elizavetunka <sayasayasousou@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation my stranger

Orig IP: 187.154.110.196 | Orig ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v. | City: Oaxaca De Juarez | Country: Mexico

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliza.zagumennova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:22 pm

Email:

Woha my awesome friend. Before we we will be familiar, I’m would like it to be presented. My name Elizaveta. Hru? What is your real name? I am I hope, what my letter did not become for you surprise? I’m has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to meet worthy the man. I am in searches serious for relations and the man which will respect me and mine positions in a life. I’m I wish to love and be desired. Now I am I will tell a little about myself. I’m has finished a higher educational institution, I work. I am against drugs, I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. I am to time married and I have no children. I’m romantic and cheerful lady. If you is interested and you wish to continue our dialogue I will be to expect from you the answer. I’m I can to send to you a image and more to tell about myself. I am I will be also it is glad to see your photos and your story about your life. I wish you successful day and with impatience I will wait for your answer.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: eliza.zagumennova@yandex.com

If you acquaintance do not answer me. Yours faithfully Elizavetoka

Header:

Return-Path: <yamachan@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [37.237.197.36])
Subject: Hello gentleman.
From: Elizavetushulenka Elizaveta <yamachan@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Elizavetushulenka Elizaveta <yamachan@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elizavetushulenka Elizaveta <yamachan@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019
Message-ID: <20190114011330.6915.yamachan@jupiter.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 37.237.197.36
Originating ISP: Earthlink Ltd. Communications&internet Services
City: Nasiriyah
Country of Origin: Iraq

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jan 12, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

charming1989woman@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Email:

Hey man, Before we we will be familiar, I’m want it to be presented. My name is Elizaveta. Hru? And what is your name? I’m I hope, what my letter did not become for you full unexpectedness? I’m has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to meet worthy the man. I’m in searches serious intentions and the man which will respect me and mine vital principles. I’m I wish to love and be desired. Now I am I will tell about myself. I am has finished university, I work. I’m against drugs, I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke. I am never was married and I have no children. I am romantic and cheerful the girl. If you are really interesting to you and you wish to continue our dialogue I will be to wait your answer. I am I can to send to you a image and more to tell about myself. I’m I will be also it is glad to look your pictures and your story about your life. I wish you positive day and with impatience I will wait for your answer. If you acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetok,

Header:

Return-Path: <kunito110@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.162.156.188])
ubject: Good day my dear friend,
Reply-To: Nicem Elizavetka <charming1989woman@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Nicem Elizavetka <kunito110@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:31:44
Message-ID: <20190121173145.3544.kunito---@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.162.156.188
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jan 17, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pretty88girlelizaveta@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Email:

Hello person! Before we will get acquainted, I’m wanna it to be presented. My name Elizaveta. Hru? And what is your name? I’m I hope, what my letter did not become for you surprise? I am has addressed in dating agency with the purpose to search worthy the man. I’m in searches serious intentions and the man which will respect me and mine positions in a life. I am I wish to love and be beloved. Now I’m I will tell a little about myself. I am has finished a higher educational institution, I work. I am against drugs, I do not drink spirits and I do not smoke. I’m to time married and at me there are no children. I am romantic and cheerful lady. If you are really interesting to you and you wish to continue our dialogue I will be to expect your reply. I’m I can to send to you a snapshot and more to tell about myself. I’m I will be also it is glad to see your pictures and your story about your life. I wish you successful day and with impatience I will wait for your answer. If you does not interest is not interested in acquaintance do not write to me. Yours faithfully Elizavetunya.

Header:

Return-Path: <shibirex@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [102.100.123.63])
Reply-To: Finep Elizavetushuska <pretty88girlelizaveta@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Finep Elizavetushuska <shibirex@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my new friend,
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 17:32:45
Message-ID: <20190120173246.4870.shibirex@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 102.100.123.63
Originating ISP: Asmedi
Country of Origin: Morocco

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.