Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. James Cartwright

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. James Cartwright

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:41 pm

abusing stolen photos of James Cartwright, a retired United States Marine Corps four-star general.

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1631, where the email address gen_steveamos@hotmail.com is reported with another set of stolen images and one Ghanian IP.

gen_steveamos@hotmail.com

On net log:

net log
favour4life1
male - 48 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear, There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Steven Amos. I am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person. Please reply me directly to my email address (gen_steveamos@hotmail.com) So I can get back to you with all the details why i contacted you, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a wonderful day in the Lord.
General Steven Amos.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sc8307932@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Messages on the site:

Hi,pretty lady

You have the most amazing smile and i like your photo too, can i be your friend? My name is Steven cooper, I will tell you more about myself if you let me.

Though i don’t want to bother your privacy but I feel that it would be better we

talk through private mail as to know ourselves well and better.

please give me your email address so that I

will write to you.and send my photos to you.

Thanks hope to hear from you,

Steven.

Hello dear thank you so much for your message,

Though i don’t want to bother your privacy but I feel that it would be better we

talk through private mail as to know ourselves well and better.

please give me your email address so that I

will write to you and send my photos to you, or you write to me here (sc8307932@gmail.com)

Thank hope to hear from you,

Steven

Profile elements:

steven
Male / Divorced
59 - New York / United States
Current Location Phoenix/ United States

Create Date 26/06/2014 12:19

Slogan good relationship

I am a man, who loves himself and content with himself, also i am adjusting and fun loving person whom others consider as sincere and friendly too, I would also describe myself as a very hardworking man, I’m passionate about taking up new challenges in life.

Looking For my soul mate
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Other
Profession other
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
cartwright.jpg
cartwright.jpg (10.55 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drwilliamfrancis14@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:26 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello Dear,

My name is William Francis, I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan, i am looking for a wife and i would like to know more about you if you don't mind but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance I will be happy if you can contact my E-mail ( drwilliamfrancis14@hotmail.com ) i will tell you more about myself and send you my photos We hope to hear from you soon.My regards to your life.

William Francis

Hello Dear,

My name is William Francis, I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan, i am looking for a wife and i would like to know more about you if you don't mind but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance give me your E-mail address so i will send you my picture and tell you more about myself We hope to hear from you soon. give me your E-mail address My regards to your life.

William Francis

Profile elements:

William8
Male
57 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Providence/ United States

will.JPG

will1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Teddy Peters - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:05 am

Victim being scammed asked for a new contact of FB:

Teddy Peters / teddy.peters.1232
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Los Angeles, California

Picture used :

teddy.jpg
teddy.jpg (18.14 KiB) Viewed 4128 times

teddy1.jpg

The victim blocked the profile before the scammer was able to provide an email address for future contacts.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamescatright@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Zorpia:

Greetings to you. My names are James Cartwright, I am a citizen of United State of America. I don't have the chance to chat you up due to my job schedule please lets discuss through email. Here is mine (jamescatright @outlook.com) write to me it is very important. Thanks

Fake profile used:

James / JamesCartwrigh14
57, Pago Pago, American Samoa
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 21‑99
, in Gibraltar.

Stolen picture used:

james.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.