Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Roberto Rosso

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Roberto Rosso

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:50 am

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I am enquiring in regards what I can do about someone who was trying to scam me. He stole someones picture on facebook and I would that out through a friend of mine yesterday who checked the picture and found that the person I had been talking to was trying to scam me.
The scammer asked me for 5,200 pounds. He said his mother needs to get an operation and he need that money immediately. I said I don’t have that type of money.
He went by the name of Albert Olsen.
His email he gave me was Albertosen60@gmail.com.
He has a daughter named Lovisha.
A phone number he gave me was .. 0044 7483 871 446
He gave me a u.k. number and said that he cant talk from it because the speakers are broken.

Type of stolen picture used:

The scammer used stolen pictures of Roberto Rosso, copied from the real owner Facebook profile. The stolen pictures were reported online before for being used in romance scams with the email addresses f.gill4love@hotmail.com & morgan.hendriks90@outlook.com.

+447483871446
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* EE Limited ( TM)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: albertosen60@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:54 am

Type of messages received - huge difference before asking for money and after he knew he will not get any:

Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hello Darling sorry I have not been able to message You. I have seen her she is no longer in Coma I am very grateful cause she actually woke up from Coma when we were on our way. Although I and my daughter left luggage on the taxi we have reported it and waiting for them to return it. Its been a stressful New Year but I know that this is just a simple test for our journey. Maybe this was the dream I had the other day that we were planning a trip to Mexico. Sometimes our dreams take us really far and places we been in our dreams we end up going there in Reality or something has to happen but I am sure everything I am going through is to prepare me for my Destiny. all we can do now is to keep praying cause she is still in the hospital they will carry out checks on her today and let me know the result. i will try and message you on Whatsapp as soon as possible but incase we can still write on email . Missing you so much my love. take very good care of yourself

Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019

You are so Sweet. You make me cry. You are just so sweet. Got tears in my eyes reading your message. Where have you been all my life. You are right I think we have Been in the past live together cause while sleeping the dreams I had looked like we have been together before. I have never felt this energy in my life. We really need to be together as soon as possible cause deep down in my heart I love you. I have looked everywhere for you and still can’t believe that I found you. Everything still looks like a dream to me. Lovisha loves you so much and she’s sending you a hug. She will be coming to xxx (victim's location) with me. She can’t wait to hug you.

They have carried out checks on my mum and said she had a heart failure cause there is a blockage in her lungs that stops her from breathing properly so now they will have to carry out a Surgery on her as soon as possible.

Glad we got our Luggage back although Lovisha can’t find her phone. They will be delivering my New phone tomorrow although I’m going to miss the delivery but they will leave a card so when I come back home I will pick it up. I could not also find my Cheque but Lovisha said I forgot it at home cause she said it was on the table the last time she saw it and she didn’t see me pick it up before we left. Everything happened so fast. But I’m glad she woke up on our way and I’m still very positive that the surgery will go successfully

Love you so much. can’t wait for our special time together My Queen
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:55 am

i did try to message you on Whatsap that me and my daughter was on our way to the hospital . She was not in a good condition we was crying but they have took her away to where the Surgery will be done . Just praying for her now to have a successful operation .

After meditating i realise that i should not have asked you for any sort of favour like that but if not for my daughter i would not ask you but i did not tell her anything that happened between us and make sure you also dont tell no one about it . Sometimes something has to happen to get to understand each other .

But deep down in my heart because i know more about you and i than you do and we could feel the same way Naturally i just thought this happened as a test to our faith and love. I want you to understand that i care so much about you and you promised me that you was there for me so i cant really hide nothing from you to be honest . I did say to you i needed someone reliable to be my assistant i cant really do it all alone i thought i needed my Queen .
What you thought and said to me really got me surprised that you would have anything negative to think about me do you think the kind of Man i am i would want to lie to you about anything . Its time to start building together . You are saying you are retired , I just want us to have a family business for the future . You could be my Assistant . All you need to do is to send and receive invoices and you can do all this in your computer and i will only tell you what to do thats because i cant do it all alone . I know i needed my Queen thats why i looked for you and we both know how we feel inside . We are one do not let people distract you from seeing your dreams . We need to stick together to move forward to be honest .I feel like i am born to save . I told you that i was even going to buy a house in xxx although i have not fully made up my mind about that cause i mostly have clients from USA interested in my business so maybe i would want to go there by 2020 or buy a house there but i do not know the future yet we still need to meet and discuss so much we need each others advise .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:59 am

That’s all I need from you. I know this from the beginning. I already know you don’t have money. I already know your situation. I’m here to save us and give us what belongs to us. Everything they took from us that’s my mission.

The money part please don’t judge me from asking please I beg you again. Maybe this is temptation to our journey to make you think I’m not real but I am God knows I am honest ok. I love you so much don’t forget that. Know who you are talking to. I’m your Man. Nothing can change that and watch how our life is going to change if you believe and accept this Natural call from the Universe

What do you mean trust ? Because of money? What me and you have is deeper than money. What about the words? Everything I told you that relates to us and it’s true to the Universe? Asking for help cause I’m actually in a state where I need it and you are supposed to be with me already by now if you was with me by now when this happened would you think about it twice? Do you know how many times I almost died on my own when I was attacked and I had no one to call but I felt like there was a woman in my life that was protecting me. That’s what made me believe that I will find her.

Our stories relate. Sending pictures doesn’t guarantee trust hope you know that scammers could provide everything you ask but they are still scammers. So do you expect me to tell my daughter and take her to my sick mother and pose for a picture in the state we are? You don’t expect her to think good about you if you say that to her dad. She will think differently from what you thought. So just because some people are scammers does that mean other people wouldn’t legitimately be in a problem and wish for help?

You shocked me if you don’t know what trust is. You can’t love without trusting.

Maybe blessing is trying to open your eyes. Cause it’s a deep world we live in. I don’t know why my online blocked but I have gone through worse than this. Everything I had stopped working or something just happens to make things difficult for me so maybe there is a message there. Don’t doubt me. I’m real. I don’t need to prove it. No scammers can tell you what I know cause they aren’t real. I’m a good one I’m light. In this wicked world the good people are dying and going through real bad situations why the bad people are enjoying. There is no lies in my World. I feel like people have took advantage of you and that’s the reason life is hard for you cause you are supposed to have money but I’m sure they blocked your Natural blessings. You should not be going through hardships. Me and you should be enjoying life by now but they don’t want you to experience that good life that will make you so powerful and realise your strength. We have so much to talk. About the hospital I fell out with them cause they was too rude. And they luckily found another one that understood me and will do the operation. Then I will spend some time with her but come back home leave her there then I will send them the money before they discharge her.

My client did send money to my PayPal but it’s useless I can’t access it but the money is there.

My clients can only pay me through PayPal that’s why I said that. To be honest you don’t understand I cannot blame you.

Me and my daughter was having a conversation cause that’s how we talked about America cause she told me that if most of my clients are from America and China why don’t you try America. I did not say I have business in America that was something we all was going to discuss together. I don’t want to make decisions alone. I asked for the money for a reason I don’t need your money hope you know that. That’s why I said if i had think properly I would not ask. Cause at that time I was in a state of unsettlement and I felt you closer to me. I’m deeply sorry about that. But my aim is not what you think. You have every right to think that way cause of what you told me on your email but that’s no who I am. I’m sure blessing can feel my heart around you protecting you. There is no one else in this world apart from us. That’s how we can get deeper into ourselves. Our many Scammers know this? Have all the ones you come across talk deeper to you on this level? I would like to know that first then before you come back to me about trust then we can debate about it.

You was asking me how come I had time to Meditate. That’s an embarrassing question that’s a ritual for me. Staying by her side doesn’t guarantee she will live or change anything and that was early morning we went to the hospital same morning you are very funny with that question. That was the wrong thing to say to a Special man like me to be honest.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:31 pm

Some of the stolen pictures the scammer was using:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.