Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

mar.kovka7@yadnex.info

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:20 am

Email:

Wie geht es Ihnen?!? Ich verstehe jetzt nicht was ich sagen soll!! Ich mochte dich so jetzt habe ich eine Menge Aufregung! Dies ist meine zuerst Erfahrung von Gesprachen im World Wide Web Internet!!Ich bin ein freies Person , ich suche eine ernste Beziehung!!!! Ich fand deine E-Mail Adresse uber Partnervermittlung in meiner Stadchen!!Mein Name ist Marina....Mein Alter ist fast 35 Jahre alt.... Ich mochte einen geliebten Menschen nebenan mir sehen!!Willst du unser Dialog fortsetzen???? Du scheinst mir attraktiv zu sein... vielleicht haben wir eine Chance uns besser kennen zu lernen?!?! Marina

/
How are you?!? I do not understand what to say !! I liked you so now I have a lot of excitement! This is my first experience of talking on the World Wide Web Internet !! I am a free person, I am looking for a serious relationship !!!! I found your email address through dating agency in my town !! My name is Marina .... My age is almost 35 years old .... I would like to see a loved one next door to me !! Do you want to continue our dialogue ?? ?? You seem to be attractive to me ... maybe we have a chance to get to know each other better?!?! Marina

Return-Path: <mar.kovka7@yadnex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mar.kovka7@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yadnex.info header.s=dkim header.b=dCeA3fXU;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mar.kovka7@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mar.kovka7@yadnex.info
Received: from ip168.ip-91-134-219.eu ([91.134.219.168] helo=69.161.196.92) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <mar.kovka7@yadnex.info>) id 1gfAYq-0003sz-1G
Subject: Guten Abend. Wie geht es dir???
To: xxx
Reply-To: Engelsaugen <mar.kovka7@yandex.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019

Originating IP: 69.161.196.92
Originating ISP: Contina
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Post a reply