Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

dorozhezolotaa@yandex.com

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:12 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Tue, Jan 1, 2019
Subject: Hello Sweetheart!

Hello, live in Russian citizen, work in medicine. have Left here your personal data calculate, that they see the person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet with solid man, not devoid of sense humor and in this with whom managed would find a common language. I without difficulty find many people, but I need, with which I'd could to share all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding it would be the perfect. Accept that perfection is hard achieve, but you know that can just approach to him, and I satisfied. I twenty eight y.o. I optimist and cheery people, who are ready to understand any man, if only he respectable and able agreement. All necessary, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying common ground. Believe that finding a common interests to initial and important a signal to, what our meeting is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship intend to have a family favorite husband, to have children and be happy.

Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: dorozhezolotaa@yandex.com
I have have a skype and phone we can to talk there.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Post a reply