Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

anastasiyasmva@gmail.com

Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Tue, Dec 25, 2018
Subject: Hey hey my dear pen-friend
To:

Hello, how is your day? My name is Anastasia, i'm twenty eight years, i'm not married, trying to find a very good man. I am living in The russian federation.And so what about you personally? Tell me regarding you, i wish to know every thing about u, where you live, where you do the job, what spare-time activities you have and so on. I have plenty of passions, such as health and fitness center. I'm sending you a picture of myself. You may have noticed, i'm a red head, is actually my normal hair color.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: anastasiyasmva@gmail.com

I'll be hoping impassionately for your test message. Cya and Cheerful X-mas.

Stolen picture received with the message:

ansyasrnva@gmail.com

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Email:

Hello my new mate. So,how is your day doing? My name is Anastasiya, i am just twenty eight y.old, i'm alone, in need of a really good man. Im from in Russian federation.So what about you personally? Tell me a little about about yourself, i need to learn everything about you, where you reside, where you do the job, what hobbies and interests u have etc. I have plenty of passions, such as exercise room. Let me reveal a photo of me personally. As you can see, i am a red-coloured head, is actually my normal hair colouring.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: ansyasrnva@gmail.com

I'll be looking impassionately for your e-mail. Bye for now and Cheerful Holidays. =) Nastyulya,

Header:

Return-Path: <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [159.192.221.56])
From: Anastasiychik Fine <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Anastasiychik Fine <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Anastasiychik Fine <yoshiko0125.futami@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon!
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018

Originating IP: 159.192.221.56
Originating ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

anstsyasmir@gmail.com

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Hello Sweetheart! So,how is your day doing? My name is Anastasia, i'm twenty eight y.old, i am alone, looking out for a good man. Im from in Russian federation.And how about you personally? Tell me a little about about yourself, i would like to know every thing about u, where you live, where you work, what hobbies you have and so on. I've got a good number of hobbies, just like health club. Here is a picture of myself. Unsurprisingly, im a red-coloured head, it's my natural hair tone.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: anstsyasmir@gmail.com

I'll be waiting for your email. Cya and Happy The holiday season.Anastasiyusha,

Header;
Return-Path: <g-west@crest.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [183.80.21.152]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 25 Dec 2018
Subject: Greetings my friend,

Orig IP: 183.80.21.152 | Orig ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology | City: Hanoi | Country: Vietnam |

Same photo from the first post above.

anastasiyasmna@gmail.com

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Email:

Hello Charming, how is your day? Im Anastasia, now i'm 28, i am single, searching for a decent individual. I live in The russian federation.So how about you? Tell me a little about regarding yourself, i need to find out everything about u, just where you live, where you work, what interests u have and so forth. I have plenty of hobbies and interests, like exercise room. Here is a picture of my own self. You see that, i'm a red head, is actually my all natural hair colour.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: anastasiyasmna@gmail.com

I am waiting around for your e-mail. Cya and Happy Christmas day.Anastasiychik!

Header:

Return-Path: <syon-ben@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [138.255.33.12])4
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend.
Reply-To: Nastyushka Mi <syon-ben@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nastyushka Mi <syon-ben@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018

Originating IP: 138.255.33.12
Originating ISP: Linet Servicos De Comunicacao
City: Vitoria Da Conquista
Country of Origin: Brazil

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here(first post above).
Post a reply