Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

KaterinaKomar1@yandex.com

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Good afternoon, How are you today? I hope you are great and you will be glad to respond to my letter. I am extremely glad that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. My name is Ekaterina. Probably you have guessed where I am from by my name. I am from a large splendid country Russia. I am thirty four years. I’m want to find a man for devoted friendship and possibly for meaningful relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be pleased to receive your letter. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as may be. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d be delighted to learn more details about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit.

Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: KaterinaKomar1@yandex.com

I am waiting. Ekaterinushunya!

Header:

Return-Path: <taka11@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.102.145.6]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 22 Dec 2018
Subject: Hello.
Reply-To: Beauty Ekaterinulka <taka11@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 103.102.145.6 | Orig ISP: Multicraft Digital Technologies Private Limited | City: Raichur | Country: India |

KAtyaKatushaKomarova@yandex.com

Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Sat, Dec 22, 2018
Subject: Hi person
To:

Aloha my awesome pen-friend, How are you today? I believe you are great and you will be glad to answer me. I am very much excited that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Ekaterina. Obviously you have grasped where I come from by my name. I am from a large wonderful land the Russian Federation. I am 34 years old. I’m want to find a guy for true fellowship and probably for meaningful relationship. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to get your answer. I belive you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: KAtyaKatushaKomarova@yandex.com

I am waiting. Ekaterinushok,

Stolen picture received with the message:

Received: from localhost (unknown [61.0.14.128])

Originating IP: 61.0.14.128
Originating ISP: National Internet Backbone
City: Varanasi
Country of Origin: India
Post a reply