Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

yulechkapulechka@postoel.com

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Email:

Good day man, Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I'm Yuliya. I hope to your like my picture. I am also look someone with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I still single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to search a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are it is a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: yulechkapulechka@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Yuliychika.

Header:

Return-Path: <mitton19@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.62.86.211])
Reply-To: Yuliyushok Lady <mitton19@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyushok Lady <mitton19@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Aloha my awesome pen-friend!
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:03:35
Message-ID: <20190325120337.8342.mitton--@cure.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.62.86.211
Originating ISP: Cityonline Services Ltd
City: Bhimavaram
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

yuliayulichka@postoel.com

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Email:

Good Day Charming! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Yuliya. I hope to your like my pic. I am also looking person with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to find a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll write about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: yuliayulichka@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Yuliyok!

Header:

Return-Path: <takahasi0621@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (133-132-132-95.pool.ukrtel.net [95.132.132.133])
Reply-To: Yuliyok Yuliyunka <takahasi0621@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyok Yuliyunka <takahasi0621@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation!
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:57:51
Message-ID: <20190324165752.9389.takahasi----@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 95.132.132.133
Originating ISP: Pjsc Ukrtelecom
City: Odessa
Country of Origin: Ukraine

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 25, 2019).

milediledi@vast-tm.com

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:00 am

Hello man! Dear stranger, I want to see how much you interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking man with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I still alone and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I will talk about me later. I'll wait your reply.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: milediledi@vast-tm.com

See you soon, Elenika!

Header:
Return-Path: <spa47m49@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.226.160.205]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Subject: Hello stranger.
Reply-To: Sunny Elena <spa47m49@samba.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 41.226.160.205 | Orig ISP: Topnet | City: Tunis | Country: Tunisia

Same photo posted on 12/22/2018

beautibeauti@postoel.com

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Email:

Hello Dear! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I'm hope to your like my image. I'm also finding person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have one and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal I wish to search a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I will write about myself later. I will wait for your message.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: beautibeauti@postoel.com

See you later, Elenok,

Header:

Return-Path: <qqzu6n29n@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.68.58.110])
Reply-To: Elenik Smile <qqzu6n29n@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenik Smile <qqzu6n29n@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello man
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 23:29:45
Message-ID: <20190328232947.0785.qqzu-n--n@future.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.68.58.110
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Kota Padang
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 22, 2018 - white dress).

misticklady@postoel.com

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 am

Email:

Woha my new mate. Respected stranger, I want to see how much you interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Elena. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also look man with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose I want to search a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I write about myself later. I'll wait for your message.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: misticklady@postoel.com

See you soon, Elenulka,

Header:

Return-Path: <tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [119.153.163.231])
Subject: Hello my great mate,
Reply-To: Elenushusya Lady <tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenushusya Lady <tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:25:16
Message-ID: <20190328012518.0550.tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 119.153.163.231
Originating ISP: Pakistan Telecom Company Limited
City: Lahore
Country of Origin: Pakistan

mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Woha my awesome friend Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Valeriya. I hope to your like my foto. I am also searching someone with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I want to search a lover to my lonely life. I very hope that you are it is a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Valeriychika,

Header:
Return-Path: <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [175.139.228.133]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Sun, 14 Apr 2019
From: Valeriyoka Valeriyunka <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Valeriyoka Valeriyunka <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyoka Valeriyunka <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my awesome friend,

Orig IP: 175.139.228.133 | Orig ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider | City: Petaling Jaya | Country: Malaysia

Same photo posted on December 21st, 2018.

Re: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:11 am

Email:

Good evening Dear stranger, I want to read how much you interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have one and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover for my solitary life. I very much hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you later, Valeriya!

Header:

Return-Path: <kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.226.144.12])
Subject: Hello my dear friend.
Reply-To: Smile Valeriyoka <kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smile Valeriyoka <kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 12:40:15
Message-ID: <20190413124016.2129.kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.226.144.12
Originating ISP: Sonali Internet Services Pvt Ltd
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 21, 2018).

Re: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:47 am

Email:

Good evening Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking person with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to find a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I write about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

I'll wait your letter. See you soon, Valeriyuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.248.123.113])
Reply-To: Mi Valeriyusha <hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mi Valeriyusha <hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation!
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:58:06
Message-ID: <20190413155807.4326.hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.248.123.113
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71104 (Oct 23, 2018).

vallenmeld@postoel.com

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Salutti dear stranger Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my pic. I'm also look someone with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my goal I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I write about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: vallenmeld@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Valeriyka.

Header:
Return-Path: <okimasaki@ivy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.139.231.37]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 19 Apr 2019
Subject: Hey there my dear friend!

Orig IP: 14.139.231.37 | Orig ISP: Nkn Core Network | City: New Delhi | Country: India

vallenmeld@postoel.com

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Email:

Greetings my dear friend. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking person with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to search a companion to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will talk about me later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: vallenmeld@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Valeriyuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [188.254.19.170])
Reply-To: Me Valeriyuska <ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Me Valeriyuska <ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello gentleman!
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 23:00:03
Message-ID: <20190418230004.8163.ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 188.254.19.170
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Post a reply