Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yuliyanfet@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

neobychnaya@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Email:

Greetings. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also looking person with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still single and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I want to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I will talk about me later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: neobychnaya@postoel.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Valeriyunka!

Header:

Return-Path: <tamatebako@athena.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.54.174.11])
Reply-To: Beauty Valeriychik <tamatebako@athena.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Valeriychik <tamatebako@athena.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi there my new mate,
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:37:37
Message-ID: <20190418163738.2232.tamatebako@athena.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 110.54.174.11
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.
City: Quezon City
Country of Origin: Philippines

The stolen picture received with the message is the same posted above.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nezhnayavaleriya@postoel.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 pm

Salut dear man Respected stranger, I want to see how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my picture. I'm also find man with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to find a lover for my solitary life! I very hope that you are it is a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: nezhnayavaleriya@postoel.com

I'll wait your letter! See you later, Valeriyunka.

Header:
Return-Path: <kazi@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.77.255.251]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 23 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Valeriyusha Sunny <kazi@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyusha Sunny <kazi@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello charming man

Orig IP: 110.77.255.251 | Orig ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat | City: Bangkok | Country: Thailand

Attached photo is already reported on 12/21/2018.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nezhnayavaleriya@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Email:

Good Day To You Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Valeriya. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also find person with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I still single and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to find a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I will talk about me later

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: nezhnayavaleriya@postoel.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Valeriyulenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <ueno@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [101.99.13.191])
Reply-To: Valeriyuska Valeriyuska <ueno@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyuska Valeriyuska <ueno@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend,
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 04:03:58
Message-ID: <20190424040400.4138.ueno@cronos.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 101.99.13.191
Originating ISP: Cmc Telecom Infrastructure Company
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 22, 2018).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

malytkavalleriya@vast-tm.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:34 pm

Aloha my awesome pen-friend! Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in search and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also find man with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I am still one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my goal I wish to find a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: malytkavalleriya@vast-tm.com

I'll wait your letter! See you later, Valeriyushusenka.

Header:
Return-Path: <yu-nao@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [42.119.144.48]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Wed, 24 Apr 2019
Subject: Hello Dear!

Same photo posted on March 30, 2019
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Valentinakrasivaiaaa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello Darling Mysterious the unknown, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman? My name is Valentina. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriages further. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: Valentinakrasivaiaaa@outlook.com

All kind, Valentinusenka.

Header:

Return-Path: <nakanaka-hiro.0725@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300601.i.softbank.jp (imsa3006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.82])
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020
Subject: Greetings.

Same photo posted on December 21, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

AngelinaIncredible@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:17 pm

Hey!
How are you doing? What are you doing?
This was written to you by a single, unmarried woman, and I have no children. My name is Angelina.
I see a lot of couples in love.
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too?
If you are interested in getting to know each other better, please answer me.
I will answer your letter, tell you more about myself and send you my photos.
I will wait for your reply!
Angelina

Header:

Return-Path: <omid@fatemi.net>
Received: from 195.54.167.151 (ppp-124-122-64-36.revip2.asianet.co.th. [124.122.64.36])
X-Google-Original-From: "Angelina" <industeck@industeck.com.br>
Message-ID: <6B6ED88B80547AB965602994D0227885@industeck.com.br>
Reply-To: Angelina <AngelinaIncredible@outlook.com>
Subject: Waiting for a response from you)))
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 18:02:23 +0300

Orig IP: 124.122.64.36 | Orig ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd. | City: Bangkok | Country: Thailand

Same stolen image is poated above on Apr 13, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Angelina-Angellll@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Hey!
How are you doing? What are you doing?
This was written to you by a single, unmarried woman, and I have no children. My name is Angelina.
I see a lot of couples in love.
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too?
If you are interested in getting to know each other better, please answer me.
I will answer your letter, tell you more about myself and send you my photos.
I will wait for your reply!
Angelina

Header:

Return-Path: <hello@laquar.com.au>
Received: from [52.166.115.12] (port=58604 helo=195.54.167.151) by box5672.bluehost.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <F2F7411219CDE330ECE9A01DC985F473@laquar.com.au>
Reply-To: Angelina <Angelina-Angellll@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey! we must definitely meet you!
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:20:24 +0300

Orig IP: 195.54.167.151 | Orig ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

Same stolen image was posted on Dec 21, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Marina_undisguised@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:05 pm

Woha my new friend. I am sorry for bothered u. Actually, I am tired of my lonely and agreed to try out Net internet dating site! I expect that this act will be another stage in my future life. So,to know me better I want tell a little story about myself! I expect, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and you're wondered and read my e-mail. I don't really know how to begin my story. I'm never attempt to write to someone my individuality in the letter before this moment. I am can describe my character as the sunny, energetic, true girl. I am a truthful person though at the same time I'm a confident, girl. I have normally appreciated heartiness outspoken and forthright. I hope you're interested, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future mail, I want to read more about u, your way of life. I'm sending u my photo. I expect that u like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: Marina_undisguised@outlook.com

Yours faithfully, Marinchik!

Header:

Return-Path: <cbz36580@pop21.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (103.84.203.200) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 20:44:02 +0100
Message-ID: <E7496919ED1AF00EE241F4BED35F7386AE544C9F@unknown>
Subject: Good morning!

Orig IP: 103.84.203.200 | Orig ISP: Sbr Telecom Pvt. Ltd | City: Jhajjar | Country: India

The same stolen image was posted on December 22nd, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.