Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sws90milaya@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sws90milaya@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Hey there my dear friend! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in the hospital. have Left here your own coordinates hoping, that respond to it man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm glad to meet with honest man, not devoid of sense humor and in this with whom managed would find common interests. I easily find with others, however I need that, with whom you I'd were able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding it would be perfect. Accept that perfection is hard reach, however you understand that may at least get closer to him, and I inspiring. I 28 years. I optimistic and positive people, who agree to accept every man, if only he decent and agree agree. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding the community of interests. Think that finding a common ground to first and important an indication, what we have found is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship wish to create a family favorite male, to have kids and be happy. we include a skype and phone we could to speak there.

Header:
Return-Path: <hasesea_jouhou@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190-72-61-126.dyn.dsl.cantv.net [190.72.61.126]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA;
Mon, 17 Dec 2018
Subject: Salut.
Reply-To: Smileb Beautyb <sws90milaya@yandex.com>

Orig IP: 190.72.61.126 | Orig ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela | City: Maracay | Country: Venezuela | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .72.61.126

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.