Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edkfelicitation1080@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:03 am

CABINET NASREDDINE ALMEIDA
#11 ADAMA GOUDIABY AVENUE
CENTRE ARTISANAL
BP 517 CASSAMANCE,
CASSAMANCE-SENEGAL

September 17, 2019
TO

Dear client ,

alright you can send our legal judicial consultation fee to the bank account of my secretary . The details of her bank account are as follows :

BANK DETAILS

BANK CBAO (CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa bank)
ADRESSE SIEGE SOCIAL : 1 PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE
ACCOUNT NAME : ETS TALL NDEYE K.
CODE BANK : SN012
CODE AGENCE : 01285
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03617993XXXX
RIB : 37
CODE SWIFT : CBAOSNDA
CODE INTERBANCAIRE : SN012
IBAN : SN0120128503617993XXXXXX
AMOUNT : $370 US DOLLARS

Thanks for choosing our judicial services and congratulations to you in your life ambitions !

my priority attention is to render an efficient legal services to my client at all time. Always ready to serve you in any judicial matter !

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar.(Dr) Nasreddine Almeida .
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
11 Adama Goudiaby Avenue ,Centre Artisanal, BP 517 Cassamance ,Senegal .

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER IS STATUTORILY CONFIDENTIAL, MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED, MAY CONSTITUTE INSIDE INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ,ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE,DISCLOSURE ,OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED , UNLAWFUL AND MAY BE PENALISED UNDER THE PLAGIARISM PUNISHMENT ACTS .IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN ERROR,PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER CABINET NASREDDINE ALMEIDA AT: avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com,
cabinet_mukhtari1090sngi@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Dear ,
your letter has been acknowledged and noted
however remember to send us the receipt of the transaction for confirmation and evidence of the payment .

Yours sincerely in service,
11 Adama Goudiaby Avenue ,Centre Artisanal, BP 517 Cassamance ,Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:30 pm

CENTRE ARTISANAL
BP 517 CASSAMANCE,
CASSAMANCE-SENEGAL

September 20, 2019
TO

Dear client ,

we have had a couple of cases like yours where by our client asked us to send them several bank accounts , from one account to another and later she discovered that these clients turned out to be bank account pirates and hackers . Unfortunately for these pirates and hackers as soon as we realised they were not genuine clients but hackers we rushed straight to the corresponding banks to report to the bank managements to block the corresponding bank account related each bank !

For this reason we would want you to show a proof that you are serious about giving you another bank account where you have to pay in our legal judicial consultation fee and that you are not joking at all !

Hence we would like you to hold the money $370 dollars cash in your hand , take a photo of you holding the money and then send that photo to us here via E-mail : avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com,
cabinet_mukhtari1090sngi@yahoo.com .,for clarity , evidence and justification that your request for another bank account information will not be a menace or a boomerang to this law chamber !

We wait for the photo evidence !

Do have a nice day .

Yours sincerely ,

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER IS STATUTORILY CONFIDENTIAL, MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED, MAY CONSTITUTE INSIDE INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ,ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE,DISCLOSURE ,OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED , UNLAWFUL AND MAY BE PENALISED UNDER THE PLAGIARISM PUNISHMENT ACTS .IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN ERROR,PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER CABINET NASREDDINE ALMEIDA AT: avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:46 pm

CENTRE ARTISANAL
BP 517 CASSAMANCE,
CASSAMANCE-SENEGAL

September 27, 2019
TO

Dear client ,

we have received a satisfactory picture evidence about the cash being held by you in your hand actually l will be in the law court hearing cases of my other clients who i have to defend in court against their opponents before the magistrate and chief judge . So i will not be opporutned to to the bank to pick up the money .For this reason i will give you the bank account details of my colleague who shares the same law chamber with me here in Cassamance . Please when you send the payment make sure you send me the receipt document about the transaction so that i can print out the document and send to my colleague in the office to go to his bank account and withdraw the complete money before we proceed with your judicial case .

Meanwhile here are the details of my colleagues Mr. Musa Cuthia S.

BANK DETAILS
BANK NAME : UBA (UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA)
ACCOUNT NAME: MUSA CUTHIA S.
POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS: UBA SENEGAL ROUTE DES ALMADIES ZONE 12 LOT D SENEGAL
CODE BANQUE : SN153
CODE GUICHET : 01301
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30101002XXXX
RIB: 94
CODE SWIFT: UNAFSNDA
IBAN CODE :SN 1530130130101002XXXXXX
AMOUNT : $ 370 DOLLARS ONLY

DO NOT FORGET TO ATTACH RECEIPT DOCUMENT OF THE DEPOSIT

Poised to render satisfactory judicial services to the best of your satisfaction !

Sincerely ,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.