Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anzhelashumiilovva@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: anzhelashumiilovva@ya1ndex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Emails received in the last 24 hours:

My love! I have attentively read your letters, that with you happen, really you so simply will take and will lower hands, really you will not struggle for our love and for our dream!?!??!? Our meeting, after all we wanted it, whether not so??? I have much made for the sake of our meeting, I did not regret forces and means, and all it so that we were together!
I understand, most easier to find an excuse and to tell, what I can nothing and it is the most simple exit from the developed situation, but you have at least tried to help our meeting??? Or you have simply read my letter and have solved, well all right are not present, so are not present???? I have paid already more than 1700 dollars and this money not to return, and I do not regret this money! Because my feelings to you, are more expensive than money! I put my feelings to you on the first place! For the sake of you, for the sake of my feelings, I have left all and have rushed off on a meeting to you! I believe, that there is a love at first sight, I believe, that for love it is necessary to struggle and I struggled for my happiness and for my feelings to you!
I do not ask you to make impossible, I simply ask you to try to make so, that we would be together! Do not put money for the first place, money cannot make the person happy! Our life is too short what to refuse that we have today! And I will not refuse my words and my feelings to you!
I always thought, that the man bears responsibility for the woman and the woman bears responsibility for the man! When we have made the decision on our meeting, we have accepted responsibility the friend for the friend!

One hour later:

My darling!!! I very much appreciate your care of me and I understand, that you tried all variants, but I ask you not to release a hand to use the bank account!!!
I wish to tell to you, that I live in a small city and I have no bank account, now I am in Moscow and I have no residence permit. In Russia to open the bank account difficult as the account is opened by people who are engaged in business and business and rich people, you understand? And account opening occupies more than two weeks.
I talked to my girlfriend it lives in Moscow and she has informed me, that it has the bank account and can help me!! I trust, and she very strongly worries about us. She says to me, that she never met in a life, that people so struggled for each other and has told, that can help us.
S. Kseniia A.
AO «ALFA-BANK», 27, Kalanchevskaya, Moscow, Russia
4081784010994000xxxx
ALFARUMM
I love you my darling and it wish to appear as soon as possible in your loving hands! I kiss you!!!

My love, not very well, during what time of day you will read my letter: in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, simply remember, that at this time I will think of you! From the moment of our acquaintance there was no also a minute, that I did not think of you, all my thoughts, all dreams are connected with you and even when I sleep, I have dreams about you! You have deeply sunk down in my heart, you have deeply sunk down in my reason! For me in this world there is only you, you the most important for me the person! Each time when I read your letters, I feel easy excitement on all my body! Your letters for me as light in the end of a tunnel! Your letters give me representation about occurring with you! Your letters it is everything, that I have today and me a little only your letters and your loving words, I want, that you were near to me, I want that you embraced me and caressed me, I wish to know taste of your lips, I wish to know heat of your embraces! i need you! Without you my world is similar to prison!
You do not represent as strongly i miss you! As I want your damp lips as I want warmly your embraces! i need you! Without you all seems what that grey and mad, at me does not go in, as earlier I lived without you! All these years, I searched for you and I am happy, that have met you! You the man of my dream, you the best for me and I will be the best for you! you are number one in the ranking of my desires, you're number one for me! I am proud of you, I devote you all my love, you posess my heart! You have taken hold of my reason and heart! You all for me in this world, I do not know as differently to describe my feelings to you. In the world simply there are no words which can describe my feelings to you! Love it is not simple words, the love costs above all in this world, after all for the sake of love the person is ready on all! I love you and for the sake of you is ready on all! I love you, I love so strongly as it only is possible!
I ask you do not push away me, I have done a long way and now I in a step from our meeting and I ask you to make a step that we could be together!!! I love you!!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Email received today:

xxx my love! How are you my love?
I'm fine, here only i miss you, since that moment as I have woken up in the morning, I do not cease to think of you! All my thoughts, all my dreams are connected with you! you are number one in the ranking of my desires!
I with a smile have read your letter! In your words I feel love and sincerity which proceeds from you!
I know that I am not lonely, in my life there is you! Near to you I will be happy, near to you I will be in safety! Now I know that paradise is on the earth and my paradise near to you!
Day after day, hour after an hour I think of you, i miss you! I wish to appear as soon as possible near to you, in your loving hands! One day without you, for me is the whole eternity!
All my life I've been looking for you, and I'm happy that my search finally completed! Our meeting is a turning point of my life! Our meeting is the best thing that ever happened to me! You have changed my life, you have given a new life mine to feelings! You are all for me!
I wish to appear as soon as possible with you and as soon as I will receive your help my darling, I can confirm my financial guarantee and to a smog to choose the nearest start to you, I will necessarily send you a copy of my ticket that you knew me during what time to meet at the airport. I with excitement will wait for your news today and very much I hope to receive good news! I kiss you!!!

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:52 pm

Emails received yesterday:

My darling! I have a copy of my passport!!

Fake document received with the message:

xxx my love!!! Unless I have a little made for the sake of our meeting? I did not regret forces and means for the sake of our meeting! For myself I have solved, I wish to be near to you! I have made the choice after I have trusted in you! As the woman I hope for your support and your understanding! In mine understanding the man should care of the beloved to the woman and I think you agree with me! With mine side I have made everything, that from me it was required and if you help me, I consider it will be fair, I will receive the visa and I will arrive to you! I hope after my letter, you will make the decision and will write to me! I with excitement will wait for your news! My kisses only for you! I love you xxx!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:54 pm

Emails received today:

My lovely!!! This morning I have woken up also all my thoughts only about you and about our meeting!! I am very glad, that soon we will together and I will hope, that today you will find time and can send me your help and in some days I will arrive to you!!! My love!! Our life reminds the book! Each new day, is new page! Our meeting, it not simply page, is the new chapter of my life! I want, that it chapter my life proceeded all my life and the subsequent pages we wrote together! Probably, only so I can describe my feelings!
It not the mere words, each my word goes from depth of my heart because the love goes from heart! It is this feeling I have for you! I never tested anything similar! true love only comes once! This feeling cannot be described! is more than just words! This that for the sake of what would be desirable to live! This feeling incomparably with any other feeling!
I have tried to describe my feelings, I do not know, how you perceive my words! every word said by you I take to heart!
I kiss you!!!

My darling! I hope, what you have received yesterday my letter with the information as I can receive your help? I very much worry my darling and I will wait your news! I kiss you!!!

Good morning my darling!! More recently I have woken up also all my thoughts only about you and about our meeting! I am very glad, that soon we will together and I hope, that today you can send me your help!! I wish you good day my darling and with excitement I will wait for your news! I kiss you!!!

My darling! You can send me today your help?? It is very important also I cannot long be late in Moscow! I need to hurry my darling!!!! I love you and it wish to appear as soon as possible in your loving hands! I kiss you!!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anzhelashumiilovva@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:26 pm

Email:

xxx my love! I with excitement wait each your letter! I understand, that you have been occupied by work and I am very glad to see your letter!!!
I do not know how to convey to you my feelings! I want, that you were near to me, face to face! Everything, that I have today, and everything, that I can give you today, it only letters! But words it is impossible to describe everything, that I wish to tell to you!
for me in this world there is nothing more precious than your letters, you're the most important person for me in my life! Each my thought is devoted you, all my dreams are connected with you! I can not imagine my life without you! Day after day I dream of that day when we will be together! I dream of your sweet kisses, I wish to sink in your embraces! each, even the smallest cell in my body misses you!
during the whole of our acquaintance, I fall asleep every night, every morning I wake up thinking about you! Without you nights became longer and days are shorter! Without you all seems differently, only when I read your letters, I as though plunge into the world where we together, only I and you! I often think of how we will be together and that we will make together! To be near to you, to be a part of your life this that about what I dream!
You have changed the world round me, you have forced to look me at some things differently! you gave me not only the love you gave me the meaning of life! the meaning of my life is you! You an integral part of my life! I any more do not represent my life without you! I cannot live without you and what sense in it if you will not be near to me!
xxx my love!! I understand that banks are closed till Monday and I will hope and believe, that on Monday you can send me your help and I can arrive to you!! I very strongly miss on you my darling!! I kiss you!!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:10 pm

Email:

xxx my lovely!!!
Every morning I wish to see you near to me and to awake you with a kiss! probably wake up next to you, this is my paradise!
I cannot describe words as strongly I love you!!
My morning begins with thoughts of you, I wake up with a smile because I know in my life there is you! For me you are the most important person you are number one in my life! I love you, I always will be near to you! I have placed priorities, you are an important and integral part of my life. I see my future only with you. I will make all that our relations proceeded eternally. I respect you, I respect your opinion, principles. I perceive you as the person with own thoughts, desires, dreams and hopes.
I love you all heart! The love is not limited to three words! Love is understanding, trust, care and support each other!
I will always support you! I will stretch you a help hand when you will require it, you can always rely on me.
I always will be near to you! I will be even then when anybody another any more will not be near to you. For me in this world, you the most important person!
I am glad, that in my life there is you! you filled my life with meaning! You gave life to the feelings that I have for you!
The most difficult for me is the distance between us! I want all the obstacles in our path have disappeared, and we were together, just you and me! I wish to be with you despite of everything!
I often stay alone with my thoughts! Each my thought is devoted you! Day after day i think about you!! I want, that all our dreams have come true! I wish from words to pass to action! You do not represent as i miss you! I have only your letters and your kind words, but it is very small! I wish to kiss you, I wish to hear you, to see you, I want, that you were near to me!
Right now in me there is a wild desire to kiss you! i miss you!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.