Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tanja M.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tanja M.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Email:

Hello my new friend. How is it going?. I was given your email. So, I am here because you like me are seeking a serious relationship and possible meeting in real. If this is not about you, please ignore this email. Just do not kill your time please. However, if you would love to meet a pretty Russian girl, I am here and looking forward to your reply. I am not really good at writing about myself but let me try. Possibly you think I am too crazy coz I want to build relations via Internet. You know that big things have small beginnings. What do you think?. Pardon me I have changed the topic and did forget to introduce myself. It was pretty insensitive. My name is Ekaterina, I am a young lady aged 28 living in Kemerovo, Russia. I don’t want to bother you now, so I will tell you more about myself next time, of course if I get your reply. But you can find my pic attached to this email so that you can see me. Hope you will like it. Honestly this is the first time I email to a man I never see. Therefore, I am a little bit thrilled. I'm embarrassed to say that my palms are damp Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Ekaterinusya

Header:

Return-Path: <chico@trust.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.211.77.2])
Subject: Good DayDear.
From: Ekaterinchika Ekaterinchika <chico@trust.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Ekaterinchika Ekaterinchika <Katya.katusha89@skv-mail.com>
Errors-To: Ekaterinchika Ekaterinchika <chico@trust.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good DayDear.

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the picture is Tanja M. The image was stolen from the real owner vK (vKontakte) profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.