Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mathew Lancelot abusing stolen photos of Pedro F. Hipolito

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mathew Lancelot abusing stolen photos of Pedro F. Hipolito

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Contacted me on Instagram.
https:/ /www.instagram.com/mathew_lancelot_/

Took me to Hangouts almost immediately:
mathewlancelot11@gmail.com

Originally from Greece, Athens
Wife died in a car crash 3 years ago
One son, Daniel (13) in a boarding school in Greece.
Said he was living in London, but after finding out that I knew the area to well, he switched to Manchester.
Has Arsenal as favorite football team.
He is into contract engineering.

He fell in love after 4 minutes, asked me to marry him within two hours.
His spelling is so bad. He only understands half of what I'm texting.

Like:
Soon I all live for home.
Am home for now.
I tried to add you with the. Gmail you sent to me ' But him did not go through. Him only said I should invite you to Hangout
This will not repeat himself again ok

And he keeps ordering me around:
So you going to download a hangout. Then it will be easy to add you up understand?
And you are going to do me a favour OK!
I just corrected you and will are meant to encourage each other right?

And of course the pictures are stolen, used frequently in scams. There are dozens of profiles with these as the real man is doing buisness in Nigeria and Angola. Perfect for scammers.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: mathewlancelot11@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 pm

He put me in contact with "his son" who has his "own Hangouts".

daniellancelot12@gmail.com

This "boy" immediately treated me as his mom, using mom in almost every sentence. 13-years old he texts me to ask if i have eaten and slept and so on.

Hello mom
Good afternoon to you mom
Just returned back from class. And now am in my room.
Hope you doing fine? Have you heard from my dad too?
Missing you mom.

Speaks just like his "dad" who called me on Hangouts. Heavy African accent. Young voice (I would guess 18-23 something). Could barely understand what he said on the phone. No wonder he has trouble spelling.

Through with shower. Am here
How many minute dose it take. Before you get home..?
Well safe driving my love..

Then "dad" went to Istanbul to renovate a building. The workers won't work because it is holidays. He had to pay them extra. His equipment from England was late. Now he needs to pay tax to release the materials. And the cash is running out.

So he asked me for a small loan of 5100 Euro.
I said i could transfer to him, but I had to transfer to his contact. A member of the crew he just hired for the job.

I called him 3 times. But him did not pick up
I think him is sleeping already
Don't worry my love

EUR

Bank name.. Ziraat Bankasi

Account Name.. Gabriel R.

Account Number.. 8593xxxx

Iban.. TR31 0001 0000 6085 9300 xxxx

Bank Branch.. 60-Bursa

Swift Code.. TCZBTR2A

Bank Address: Alacamescit Mah. Ataturk Caddesi No: 36 Osmangazi Bursa, turkey.

Recipient Address.. Yesil Emir xxxxx Sible- Bursa turkey.
This is the account address my love..

Last edited by firefly on Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: redact bank info
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Mathew Lancelot abusing stolen photos of Pedro F. Hipoli

Unread postby MidnightM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:45 pm

He tried to add me on Instagram again first by the daniellancelot12@gmail.com (Named as Randy Moore) but it is deleted already by him.

Then he contacts me on Hangout, as "my son's" (Daniel Lancelot) principal.
Harrisdaniel3438@gmail.com

The school semester fee has not been paid. And suddenly the school is in Turkey.
(The story is impossible to follow.)

I am asked to pay to a friend of his fathers as his father is not in Turkey anymore. He has been deported to Greece because he was unable to fulfill his contract. If not paid, Daniel will be sent home too, on "our" expence.

Expencive school. They are asking for 5000 USD.

DOLLAR ACCOUNT

BANK NAME: ZIRAAT BANK

BRANCH NAME:Alsancak/Izmir subesi

IBAN NO: TR29 0001 0007 1286 4148 xxxxxx

ACCOUNT NO: 8641 xxxx

ACCOUNT NAME :FESTUS A.

SWIFT CODE :TCZBTR2A

BANK ADRESS: MIMAR SINAR MAHALLESI 79 SOK NO 5 ESENLER ISTANBUL
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Unread postby MidnightM » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:30 pm

These pictures just showed up on another search as Mike Pepper

http://www.instagram.com/mikepedro92/

With some other photos

MidnightM
Junior survivor

rainlord658@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 pm

These pictures shows up again. This time as Lord Rain.

Hangouts: rainlord658@gmail.com

Not much different from the others, but he is never too long in any place.

Claims to be American, with Portuguese parents. But he "speaks" spanish. English quite well as we talked on the phone. He prefers to call. He said I could call him Tony.

Anthony Micheal Weiler
6881 Lacey Ct Chino CA 91710-7301
No children, wife died of cancer.

He is pretty confident that he has me hooked. No lovetalking, no frequent talks, leaves in the middle of a conversation. Suddenly after a few days of silence without any warning of him going avywhere outside the US he is in China on a buisnesstrip.
Gives me this info as he is being robbed in a desert place in China. Which turns out to be Hong Kong.
He asks me to help him first to contact his friend Benjamin at this number: 17758634079.

I "try" to contact him but blame the hurricane that has been in Benjamins area. He doesn't doubt that.

Then he wants money. Just $3000. Sendt to a chef at a restaurant who has helped him in Hong Kong.

"I am sending you the bank details to pay the money to an European account which because it's faster to reflect in the account. In few hours the receiver will be credited and then I can be given the money here. It's an Italian bank account, so you send with your account from the bank. Thank you dear
Please send me the confirmation transfer slip when you are done sending the money."

NAME:K F E.

BANK NAME:INTESA SANPAOLO S.P.A

IBAN:IT90U0306967684510363XXXXXX

BIC/SWITF:BCITITMM

ADDRESS: 62100 MACERATA

Since I am going on vacation I can't help him. He gets annoyed but realises it only hurts him to nag about it. I stopped talking to him for a week. He starts talking about the greatness of God and how he can help me with my backproblems.

Now he is travelling around Europe to find the man who robbed him.

These are the pictures he uses:

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Unread postby MidnightM » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Since I refused to pay anything he now wants me to accept a package with important documents. He has payed for it to be sent. I wondered what the drawback was. It turned out to be my ID. He wants a copy of my passport. Quite impressive mail too:

Reg. No. 07537120
Phone: (+) 44 745-228-6606 || (+) 1 209-248-1466
Fax: +44 0872 111 6659
Email:info@maximumexpressdelivery.com

Date: Friday, September 20, 2019

Dear XXXX

NOTIFICATION OF DELIVERY
Reference Number: ALSL/INT/5117270/16
Deposit Delivery Information Details: From Turkey to XXXX

MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY would like to inform you that we have received a deposit freight, it will be sent to your address, and your name. We write to you, asking you to confirm your details to ensure that we do not send services to the wrong address. Please reconfirm the authenticity of the following details:

Name: XX XX XXX
Address: XXXXXXX
Phone: + XXXXXXXX
Email: XXXX@gmail.com

We assure you that we will send your delivery as soon as you confirm your details. We advise that you contact us immediately to reconfirm your details. We await your urgent response as we are here to render the best of our service to you. To avoid complication, kindly follow our directives. As soon as we receive your email we would update you.

NOTE: Please scan and send us your Working ID Card or International Passport so that we can easily identify and verify you at the point of delivery.

We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs ..Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to write to us.

Thank you for being a member of the the Maximum Express Delivery Service and Cargo family, Your satisfaction is guaranteed and we are very glad to be of service to you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. George Wartford
Dispatch Manager
As a reminder of the importance of protecting your personal information, MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY employees will never ask for your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or Password. In addition, we will never send you an e-mail asking you to click on any link to confirm your Customer Access Number / User ID or PIN / Password.If you receive such a message in error, please delete the message immediately

To cheer me up he has sent a few more pictures.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Unread postby MidnightM » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 pm

This is a bit scary. Earlier victims were told to ask the scammer to write todays date or something on a piece of paper. This one just did something like that. But the picture has been photoshopped.

I have the personal information he wrote.

This is the original and the photoshopped one is below.

51_1u36ly6 (1).jpg

71030598_438954630299552_5517896393869492224_n.jpg
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:50 am

For details about the fake courier maximumexpressdelivery.com and also other fake characters used in similar scams please check viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79420.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby MidnightM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm

[url][/url]Lord Rain does not want to give in and he has a heartbreaking story:

How else do you want me to say I love you
Do you believe it
I can’t stop looking through those pictures you sent me. You look so sexy
I can’t wait to see you so I can run my lips across your neck.
I want to hear you moan
You don’t have any idea how f'***ing beautiful you are
(I am a little fed up so I send a photo of Hipolito and his wife celebrating their sons birthday)
what is that
you are very funny, why are you sending me a picture i do not want to see
Me: you keep sending me pictures of him all the time.
Because i feel if you know who i really am you will not accept me but i really do care abut you and have fallen in love with you since i knew you had an illness
I had to just keep chatting you and encouraging you for better health but well now you know that we started as me being a scammer, will you like to keep in touch?
But i really cannot scam you anymore because
No 1 you are a very smart woman
No 2 you have a good heart
No 3 you are not healthy and need only true love and friendship to keep you strong even after your husband died
No 4 i have learnt something from you
No 5 i like to see you face to face and be able to tell you everything about me
i want to call you on video call
you want to know who i am right
You don’t have any idea how f****ng beautiful you are, Sexting isn’t enough. I want to see your gorgeous body in person. I never knew what it was like to want someone this badly. I’m going to start your night with a massage and end it with an orgasm.
I'm eager to have a video chat with you
I like to laugh and watch soccer
I am Barcelona Fan and a great fan of C. Ronaldo, in juventus now
I am well educated but under experienced in my field of duty as to serve a company or government because in my country there is no available job but only influential people can access the ones available and because of that i have been forced to survive
I have tried to do business once but i was stuck on my own when i lost my elder sister. Now i am alone and struggling through life without knowing what may come but i have hope in destiny
I am not happy with my current status in life considering the fact that age is not on anyone's side. I do not want to be broken at 40 because they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever
I am not 40 years old though but i am smart and intelligent with a university degree and professional degrees inclusive.
I was introduced to this online scam by a man i met in the car wash i worked before it was closed. So one day i was starving and hopeless, he drove passed me and stopped to find out what the problem was with me. I explained my life story to him and he told me if i impersonte to be someone else on the internet i will find some women who will send me money if i lie to them but i am an honest person. I have no choice at that moment but to do as he says to survive. I am living with him till now and i am not happy with this life, but if i have to leave his house i will be in danger , knowing that i do not have anywhere to go to. Whta do i do at this moment because i am not born for this scam thing, i am hard working and honorable but no job
Me: What do you want this time?
I do not expect anything from you without your personal decision
I only told you about myself
I did not say much but that's okay i guess
Me: You. Will never ever reveal who you are.
sure i want to but i am afraid of what you will do to me
As i see you reported the scam site already and now i am confused if you will really like me for me and just forget about the past
Can i trust you
Me: What scam site? (I started wondering: does he know or is he testing me?)
The company website
Me: What website are you talking about? What company?
The delivery company dear
Me: Delivery?!? I have done nothing. I have not reported them to anyone. I just refused to pay them. Thought it would not surprise me if someone did. Totally non-serious company!!
ok
so do you really want us to be real to each other?
And does Age matter to you in friendship because i am younger than you are but it makes no difference
But i can guarantee you one thing
You will love my spirit if you do not love my outward appearance which i doubt
Do you have whatsapp?
Or i will contact you on another email and we can start all over
but this cam issues and discussion ends here. Agreed?
Me: Do as you please.Which you probably will do anyway.

(I write my email. It takes 10 seconds before this shows up as Grey Hair:)

ghair952@gmail.com

My name is Ade
i wanted to have a video chat with you
No closing o f camera's
i see you and you see me
Okay?
let us talk in the bedroom
should i go away?
do not judge the book by it's cover
i am not a scammer
stop it
when can we video chat later/
give me a time
i closed the scam email and now we have ourselves here
kisses and hugs

He sent me another picture with a personal note while he was still Lord Rain. Bet he doesn't remember posting it to me before, without the note. And I took some screenshots as we videocalled. Here they are:

73352343_898694433864409_316076504557551616_n.jpg

71867273_392464274763335_8606367261428547584_n.jpg
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Moderator note: We tell victims to stop all contact with the scammer and to not confront the scammer telling them they know they are a scammer. This illustrates why we tell victims that.

In the above post the scammer admits what he is (A Scammer) and tells the victim he really is "in love with her".

The intent of the scammer is to now turn it into a "Green Card / marriage" scam. He has the intent of going to meet the victim in whatever country they are living in. Of course he will try and get the victim to pay all his expenses for the trip to their country. He has every intent to marry the victim. He will stay with the victim until he can no longer be deported then divorce the victim taking as much of her money as possible with him.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.